Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Meh, i'm going for the harem, so she'll be part of it.
Well i hope for u that there will be a Harem then...otherwise this will probably not end so well.
I'm fully satisfied with a Ruby ending, or a Ruby/Anna poly if the dev gives us that option, honestly not interested in the other girls.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well i hope for u that there will be a Harem then...otherwise this will probably not end so well.
I'm fully satisfied with a Ruby ending, or a Ruby/Anna poly if the dev gives us that option, honestly not interested in the other girls.
Meh, I'm going to tame that shrew of a wife the MC was originally married too. She's the love of his life. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For those who missed it, it's a joke. She is not a valid LI and if if she was, my dude wouldn't go near her.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8 and BTLD

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Meh, I'm going to tame that shrew of a wife the MC was originally married too. She's the love of his life. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For those who missed it, it's a joke. She is not a valid LI and if if she was, my dude wouldn't go near her.
I mean u have 2 love potions...the MC will clearly need one.
Just convince urself it is for the greater good to get ur Harem :whistle:

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba and Naxos

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I'm only the first few pages in and I already can't stand Paul. The way he talks about his own children is disgusting. He's talking so negatively about them but should be talking about himself instead ... he's projecting his own sense of failure and self-dissatisfaction onto them. Still playing though because I have the sense that we're supposed to think this about him.

edit/update: a few more pages in and I see that this is one of the most promising game premises I've seen in a long time. Looks like it has boundless potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zargon_games

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I'm only the first few pages in and I already can't stand Paul. The way he talks about his own children is disgusting. He's talking so negatively about them but should be talking about himself instead ... he's projecting his own sense of failure and self-dissatisfaction onto them. Still playing though because I have the sense that we're supposed to think this about him.

edit/update: a few more pages in and I see that this is one of the most promising game premises I've seen in a long time. Looks like it has boundless potential.
Well, yes, at first Paul is kinda of a dick, but this whole experience makes him rethink his life and his way of being, it's not every day you get a second chance, right?

Val72

May 22, 2019
Hi all , i’d just try this game today and the story seems unusal but in a good way ...
But i’d play on android and when the mc is in bed, after the true&dare, with his sis and zoe the game crash when mc cum ...

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
The main character is blackmailed by the principal into repeatedly demanding to be punished then licking her feet. Then he gives her head and the scene turns into a 69. I think if the sexes were reversed it could qualify male domination I don't see why you're against adding the femdom tag in. If you're worried it'll affect popularity just make a note that heavy femdom is avoidable.

Also, this game needs a blackmail tag.
Hmm I am into femdom and this sounds good enough for me. Will give it a try. Thanks for the info. ;)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I played this game once right after it hit the site, then today. It is ok. Character development is not that great, but the story line is interesting. I will probably down load it again at some point.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There was a walkthrough mod along with a music mod updated in OP. Do I did to make a wt mod again?:unsure:;)
Yes please.

Personally I don't care about music in it, and would rather have a 1mb wt to download than a 100mb plus one because of music.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes