pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
i loved the last update. It was nothing short of amazing. The buildup for the sex was great and the very thought of bedding a girl you arent supposed to was surely a very erotic one. Great work, ZG.

like the previous comments, I cheer too

ANNA !! ANNA !! ANNA!!

The cliffhanger with annas plot was nothing short of criminal zargon :cry:

linuxtr

Modder
Mar 6, 2021
Young Again Türkçe Çeviri CH 13'in güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.
Güncellendi. 12.05.2022 CH 13

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can reach the current version of Young Again Turkish Translation Ch 13 here.
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.
Update 5/12/2022 CH 13

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey, I want to let you know that chapter 12 (public) is now available. You won't see the game in "Latest Releases" today, because it must be a week between releases (and the early release was leaked a few days ago). I could wait a week to change the links in this post, but I promised you that today will be the release day, so here it is.

PS: Don't be surprised if you see the announcement in "Latest Releases" next week, I guess if you follow this thread you'll have the benefit of being able to download it today.
Great update. Loved it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zargon_games

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
oops, fixing now. Thanks binglebangles for catching this!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
it showed fill error on this one.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Again a very good update, loved it. And Grace is just wow, hope we still see more of her.

Funny: the more Emma slims down, the more she fades into the background for me. I don't know why, I actually like her and her character. Probably now she becomes more "comparable" with the other girls, and they are all super hot. Before that, she was something special as a chubby, but sweet little girl. Again, it's a weird thing I've noticed for myself.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Again a very good update, loved it. And Grace is just wow, hope we still see more of her.

Funny: the more Emma slims down, the more she fades into the background for me. I don't know why, I actually like her and her character. Probably now she becomes more "comparable" with the other girls, and they are all super hot. Before that, she was something special as a chubby, but sweet little girl. Again, it's a weird thing I've noticed for myself.
I kind of agree, but what I love about Emma is mainly her personality. And her relationship with Ruby.

Working towards the "harem" (don't really like that word, but I guess it fits here) of Emma, Ruby and Anna is what excites me most about this game. I also think it is one of the very very few games where it is really well done. I feel that such relationships will always have a conflict between jealousy and love, and that is really well done here, especially also in this update.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Why the fuck is MC setting up Cindy with Lucas?
I kind of wonder that too.

Like I get we're supposed to help him get out of trouble, and we used to be his dad and all, but nowhere in our current job description does it say we have to be his wingman. And honestly, there's no way he could keep Cindy anyway, we're just setting him up for failure.

I mean, we take the guy to a strip club, we've done more than enough for his love life.

Also, Cindy's cute... she may be a little odd, but she deserves better than Lucas. I wish at least we could have just told him to move on, like Cindy and him isn't going to work.

And of course, I wouldn't mind if the MC got to hook up with her...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Who the fuck names her vibrator? When Grace mentioned Philip i was like get off me bitch but then it turned out to be her vibrator.

I wasn't expecting her to be Virgin or anything, well maybe I was a little bit with how her father controls her life, but not a fan of hearing some other man's name during such times. I hope her father isn't sexually abusing her.

I kind of wonder that too.

Like I get we're supposed to help him get out of trouble, and we used to be his dad and all, but nowhere in our current job description does it say we have to be his wingman. And honestly, there's no way he could keep Cindy anyway, we're just setting him up for failure.

I mean, we take the guy to a strip club, we've done more than enough for his love life.

Also, Cindy's cute... she may be a little odd, but she deserves better than Lucas. I wish at least we could have just told him to move on, like Cindy and him isn't going to work.

And of course, I wouldn't mind if the MC got to hook up with her...
If Natalie was a hot MILF i wouldn't have set her up with that teacher. Similarly Cindy is cute so I don't want to set her up with Lucas.

I'm sure Lucas will tell her to get a Dick tattoo on her feet :KEK:

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
So only teasing with Anna??? No real penetration sex with Anna yet?? Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
I have a question, there is lesbian content in the game? because the image of Emma and Ruby on bed really turned me off, even tough my main interest is Anna . I wouldn't like lesbian content with the three main girls.

Reactions: battali0n and Sagf

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Love this game and it's characters but I can't help always remembering that Sabastian is actually an old bloke named Paul so whenever he interacts with the younger girls all I see is a creep and that sucks. I want to see Sabastian but it's impossible and it makes me wonder if he'll ever tell the girls who he really is. Ruby is pretty much in love with him but I highly doubt she'd still want to be with him if she knew that Sabastian died and this entire time a dude who's mentally in his 50s or 60s has been in Sab's body. Yes Ruby actually fell in love with Paul and not Sabastian so maybe with time she'd get over it, but I know for a fact I'd freak out if my fiancé were to tell me she's actually a 60 year old woman in a 26 year old body lol.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I have a question, there is lesbian content in the game? because the image of Emma and Ruby on bed really turned me off, even tough my main interest is Anna . I wouldn't like lesbian content with the three main girls.
That specific picture is from a dream the Mc can have if he is pursuing a relationship with both of them at the same time. As far as lesbian content, I don't think there is any that is forced. You can have Emma and Ruby kiss in one scene if you want as part of a game, and Zoe asks you to make a bet with her that can lead to a threesome with her and another girl later but that isn't in yet and again is optional. Unless I'm forgetting something, that's the closest to any sapphic content in the game.

Reactions: Yngling

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Love this game and it's characters but I can't help always remembering that Sabastian is actually an old bloke named Paul so whenever he interacts with the younger girls all I see is a creep and that sucks. I want to see Sabastian but it's impossible and it makes me wonder if he'll ever tell the girls who he really is. Ruby is pretty much in love with him but I highly doubt she'd still want to be with him if she knew that Sabastian died and this entire time a dude who's mentally in his 50s or 60s has been in Sab's body. Yes Ruby actually fell in love with Paul and not Sabastian so maybe with time she'd get over it, but I know for a fact I'd freak out if my fiancé were to tell me she's actually a 60 year old woman in a 26 year old body lol.
I see it almost the opposite as you do, I guess. Like, why should it bother you if your fiancé told you that? You're getting the best of both worlds. A mature person in a young body, you fell in love with those two aspects of her, her personality and body, and neither was a lie just because she used to be old.

It seems to me the only issue most people have with a fifty-year-old and a twenty-year-old being together in the real-world stems from cultural stigma, looks, and assuming he (or she) is a creep, and/or she (or he) is a gold digger. Because the "real" Sabastian was an immature dick from what little we've heard of the way that Paul has changed him. Honestly, I think it's the best thing that could have happened for Ruby (who seemed to already have some feelings for him, but he was always hurting her), Emma (same as Ruby) and Anna that Paul has taken over his body. If I had a daughter I'd rather she be with a mature older man that has it all together than a dumb asshole her own age.

When I was in my late teens and early twenties I actually got mocked and bullied for being too mature (in fairness I also mocked and insulted the other people my age for their immaturity, so I still had some growing up to do). My own sister once told me when I was around thirteen that I was born retired because I always acted old. Now that I am older and have a successful life the people who mocked me see that I was just ahead of where they were and now people in their late teens and early twenties actually come to me for advice all the time because my job puts me in proximity to them on an almost daily basis. If I could go back with what I know now the only thing I'd change is that I'd balance my maturity with intentional immaturity so my peers might not see me as a buzzkill. Which Paul seems to be doing.

NealisFiftySeven

Sep 1, 2021
Just as an observation, I'm finding it extremely ironic that, in Ch.3, "Young Again, Best Game Ever" is being run on the CNN ticker. . . That didn't age well at all, did it?

Although I'll give points for choosing a channel where certain members of staff do appear to have been up to their necks in sexual deviancy.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes