NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
there is any sharing with other males ?
You can try to hook up your son but he is romantically incompetent. The best you can do for him is give him the tip to misbelieve so he will be punished by the principal. You can also hook up your ex-wife with your history teacher but there aren't any scenes of what they do when they are alone together. Also, sleeping with your ex in your young body is optional so whether she is a sharable LI is debatable.

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020

The new chapter is here! I hope you have a lot of fun playing it, but before you go straight to the downloads links, let me mention two little things :
1 : This chapter introduces a new girl and this girl has now bonus images in the "Bonus Gallery". It's recommended to play chapter 3 before watching the bonus gallery, so as not to be spoiled about the new girl.
2 : Speaking about the Bonus Gallery, you shouldn't have to enter the password again, but in case the game asks for it, it's the same as in the previous version. : L0ve_This_G@me

s02c03 Changelog :
  • 540 New images (Yeah, big chapter!)
  • 5 New erotic scenes in the Gallery
  • 15 New lewd animations
  • New backgroud music
  • New girl in the Bonus Gallery , 5 new images

Still no sex with M. :poop:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yes, Ruby, I'm actually Emma's father and your brother is dead, wanna fuck?
Yea really funny, but if he can;t why the story in the first place - also as you guy's are so fond of saying when something is not realistic - it's a fantasy world

Reactions: Andromodus

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Well, someone just leaked the pc version of the Early Release. This really sucks, for me because I'd only published it two days ago, it's going to affect seriously to my earnings. And sucks to you too, because it won't give me the opportunity to make a proper release of chapter 3 here.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes