PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Well, someone just leaked the pc version of the Early Release. This really sucks, for me because I'd only published it two days ago, it's going to affect seriously to my earnings. And sucks to you too, because it won't give me the opportunity to make a proper release of chapter 3 here.
As for me, I'll be happy to wait for the released version from you. I don't see a reason to pirate something that will be available from the dev practicaly withouth restrictions.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm sorry this one leaked way too early, but I loved it. Perhaps the hospital bathroom scene(s) were the biggest letdown of this update (absolutely nothing happened, it could have been a great occasion to make something lewd happen there), but it was great anyways.

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
Well, someone just leaked the pc version of the Early Release. This really sucks, for me because I'd only published it two days ago, it's going to affect seriously to my earnings. And sucks to you too, because it won't give me the opportunity to make a proper release of chapter 3 here.
Ah sorry to hear it dev. I was happy to get the update sooner but certainly not at the expense of your income... ☹

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
I'm stuck in the stars or duck game, i press 3 times on duck or stars but nothing happens, what i have to do?

Sep 29, 2017
Looks like it was:

Still no sex with M. :poop:
That sucks dev.

• Sad
Reactions: Gwydion

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Wait didn't we get an update not too long ago, not complaining but I was hoping for the roving game to get an update.
Soon(tm). For now, have fun with the great Chapter 3 of this game! (Though I really don't get why people so desperately need to pirate something that will be released for free just two weeks later and with the bugs already fixed...)

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
no harem tag, so Ruby, Emma, and Anna are ok (technically 3+ is a Harem). But adding more is not ok?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes