TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Edit: These pics are from the first 5 chapters of the game, so if they look stiff to you(I think they're fine.) I assume they get a lot better as the game progresses.

Hi everyone, how's it going? You know how in most cases with games on F95, it's rare when people post screenshots that show you what the dialogue is like, which often means you don't know if the dialogue is good or bad? (Plus I just wish people would post more screenshots for the games in general.) Well I really wish that wasn't the case, and as I'm always being told, be the change you want to see, and as I always follow up with, sure if you got enough passion for it. Well I definitely have enough passion for this!

So, enjoy!

spoilers for chapter 1 and 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, a lot of reviews complain about Emma, but honestly, she looks fine. I was overweight in high school too, and I Sure wish that someone would have given me a chance at 19, or at least made me feel like I wasn't disgusting looking. I don't think I'll pursue her, but I would love to help her find someone.

Chapter 1-2 spoilers

Last edited:

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
Hi everyone, how's it going? You know how in most cases with games on F95, it's rare when people post screenshots that show you what the dialogue is like, which often means you don't know if the dialogue is good or bad? (Plus I just wish people would post more screenshots for the games in general.) Well I really wish that wasn't the case, and as I'm always being told, be the change you want to see, and as I always follow up with, sure if you got enough passion for it. Well I definitely have enough passion for this!

So, enjoy!

View attachment 2645872

You know, a lot of reviews complain about Emma, but honestly, she looks fine. I was overweight in high school too, and I Sure wish that someone would have given me a chance at 19, or at least made me feel like I wasn't disgusting looking. I don't think I'll pursue her, but I would love to help her find someone.

View attachment 2645898
View attachment 2645902
View attachment 2645925
View attachment 2645935
View attachment 2645952
Wtf is this..

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I like how the MC is uncircumsized, and has an average lengh dick.

Chapter 2-3 spoilers.

I gotta say, I really like the MC and his romantic interests. Makes me really wanna help them all out. They seem like such good people...well, Zoe isn't a good person, but I still like her a lot.

Chapter 2-4 spoilers

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
The animations look kinda off...
Eh, it looks fine to me.

Guessing that you can't enjoy ADULT games very well unless you're playing them on your phone. That's totally valid. I myself have a hard time playing almost any games for long on my tv in my room, I just can't focus as well as I can on my pc. and I can focus a lot better on 2d games portably than I can otherwise. Sure hope that I can get a steam deck for around $200 in the next few years.

Reactions: pranabray

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Always had a fondness for looking at 3d Food, this here is nothing special, but I'm glad to finally see some.

Chapter 3-4 spoilers

When I see friends or lovers hugging in a video game, it makes me so happy!

Chapter 3-4 spoilers

Hehehe, didn't expect this to happen this early on in the game!

Chapter 3-4 spoilers

Reached Chapter 5. Love how this is is both well paced, and how chapters just go by so fast!

Oooh she's cute. Wonder if I'll get to have fun with her.

Chapter 5 spoilers

Oh yeah, and I got into a fight with some bullies, and there was turn based combat. God that was intense, I almost lost!

Love these close up kisses!

Chapter 5 spoilers

And now cuddling. So cute!

Chapter 5 spoilers.

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hehehe, these are supposed to be cookies? what the fuck?

Ch 5 spoilers

Yeah, I'll be honest, Emma doesn't look good from the back, and the gross thing she does in shower, ech! Like I said, I didn't plan on pursuing her, but now, especially no!

Anyways, I'm up to the beginning of Chapter 6, and I've been at this game off and on for hours.

It's good stuff so far. Most of the girls are incredibly cute, the script is really fun, and the MC and their love interests are very likable. Very glad that I played this today! I'll come back once I'm given some time to miss this game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I'm enjoying the story but it would be better with different routes but it seems like only full released visual novels do multiple routes well(sometimes, they have been adding lots of filler lately).

3 obvious routes. Old daughter, new daughter and new mother it could have others but it should be getting sloppier.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Guys.. when are we getting that Android port...
Seems you didn't read the post from the dev: The guy leaked the game here only did the PC version. For me this leak was quite a bad move, now the coming public game version posted in some days/week will probably not get the chance to get promoted on the latest game releases anymore - the F95 two weeks rule...
Anyway, for the official port you will have to wait for the public release now since the dev most likely wont leak his own one. Or you use one of the third party Android ports available from the usual porters or the one from the wt modder.

Reactions: sava75

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Seems you didn't read the post from the dev: The guy leaked the game here only did the PC version. For me this leak was quite a bad move, now the coming public game version posted in some days/week will probably not get the chance to get promoted on the latest game releases anymore - the F95 two weeks rule...
Anyway, for the official port you will have to wait for the public release now since the dev most likely wont leak his own one. Or you use one of the third party Android ports available from the usual porters or the one from the wt modder.
Yeah, I found out after I played it that this release is the beta version of 0.2, after I finished it, shame.

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 1241945

Overview:
You start the game as Paul, an old man tired of his life, who after an incident (and by the will of a goddess) he's now in the body of a 19-year-old boy (your character). Your mission is to fulfill a series of objectives for this goddess and thus be able to continue your life in this new body.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-22
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer: Zargon_games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - Chapter 3
Language: English / Spanish
Other Games: Rovering to Sussex
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
SEASON 2

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (S2 CH.2): MEGA - - -
Android (S2 CH.2): MEGA - -

SEASON 1

Ruby's Night Standalone

Patches:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH* - SIGNATURE - WALKTHROUGH MOD - TEXT BOX MOD - FRENCH TL - TURKISH TL

groknatarz thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1497158 View attachment 1362656 View attachment 1497159 View attachment 1497156 View attachment 851656 View attachment 851657 View attachment 764438 View attachment 764440 View attachment 764444 View attachment 764445 View attachment 898644 View attachment 898647 View attachment 1497157 View attachment 1362658 View attachment 1362674
Real sorry Zargon. I deleted it!

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
So the last time I played it was chapter 13. Is this the last chapter of season 1 of are there more chapters in season one I need to see?

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
So the last time I played it was chapter 13. Is this the last chapter of season 1 of are there more chapters in season one I need to see?
If I remember correctly, season one has 14 chapters so.. will be good for you to complete last chapter. Just for knowledge what's happen next :D

Reactions: NeoStarr

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
Honestly hoping its something that is worked on relationship wise and can be done later - it does make sense she wouldnt jump into it right away though.

Though for me im glad Ruby is the main route here so I dont' have to think much about my favorite girl (though I like most of them lol) wouldn't mind having my MC fill out that BirthC ert. with her haha

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes