Maras192

Apr 26, 2020
Hi, what do you need to do to unlock these scenes?
S1
S2
Thanks in advance

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
S1
S2
Thanks in advance
Its usually about different path. You must start it again and chose different response.
So is season 2 a totally separate download or is it accumulative?
Yeah, separate game.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
S1
The first one is a Zoe scene (Zoe 4) you get if you decline Emma, IIRC. The second screenshot doesn't show any locked scenes. "Not Avaiable" like that with no lock are placeholders to fill the gallery page layout on the last page. Emma 5 is the last lewd scene in Season 1.
S2
Instead of Ruby staying in the hospital, pick either Anna or Emma, and it gets you an Anna scene (Anna 2).

Reactions: Maras192

_Fran-K

Oct 19, 2021
Young Again Türkçe Çeviri CH 13'in güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. Mega
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.
Güncellendi. 12.05.2022 CH 13

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can reach the current version of Young Again Turkish Translation Ch 13 here. Mega
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.
Update 5/12/2022 CH 13
please update

Reactions: linuxtr

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Game was good until it seems like we're forced to hook Jimmy up with his Step-Sister and have sex with her in order to make him look good since she thinks we're him while we're having sex..

Wot??

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Game was good until it seems like we're forced to hook Jimmy up with his Step-Sister and have sex with her in order to make him look good since she thinks we're him while we're having sex..

Wot??
Forced?
There was actually a "REJECT IT" as a choice option, so you have choosen that on your own...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75 and Yngling

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I do wonder if it is a better choice, in the long run, to let Jimmy fuck his sister himself. She's got to get used to little Jimmy because MC has just way too many other girls to keep satisfied. Just tell Jimmy that he needs to work on his tongue exercises if he isn't packing any heat below the belt.

Reactions: Yngling

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not sure if this has been reported, but this makes no sense, I picked Ruby to stay in the hospital, and have sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I do wonder if it is a better choice, in the long run, to let Jimmy fuck his sister himself. She's got to get used to little Jimmy because MC has just way too many other girls to keep satisfied. Just tell Jimmy that he needs to work on his tongue exercises if he isn't packing any heat below the belt.
I agree.

And I guess this will probably be an unpopular opinion but I kinda wish we had a way to spy on Jimmy and his sister.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I agree.

And I guess this will probably be an unpopular opinion but I kinda wish we had a way to spy on Jimmy and his sister.
I don't know why it would be an unpopular opinion. Well, I do but it makes little sense. Jimmy's sister doesn't mean anything to us. She basically wandered out of a cornfield and is a total bitch. There are entire games built around a nerdy younger brother fucking his bitchy older sister. What's one more?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I don't know why it would be an unpopular opinion. Well, I do but it makes little sense. Jimmy's sister doesn't mean anything to us. She basically wandered out of a cornfield and is a total bitch. There are entire games built around a nerdy younger brother fucking his bitchy older sister. What's one more?
Because most AVN players, and particularly most harem AVN players, don't want to see dudes other than the MC fucking, and especially not someone the MC has or wants to fuck (or that the player wants the MC to fuck). If Jimmy were the MC, sure, but he's not. And from his dialogue, it would not be a particularly impressive performance in any case.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Because most AVN players, and particularly most harem AVN players, don't want to see dudes other than the MC fucking, and especially not someone the MC has or wants to fuck (or that the player wants the MC to fuck).
Exactly. The moment a male npc gets too close to any npc of the female gender, people scream "NTR", even if this woman isn't planned to be fuckable at all. It's like players expect the MC to be a pokémon trainer who has to fuck them all, but doesn't want any other trainer to have any pokémon.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Exactly. The moment a male npc gets too close to any npc of the female gender, people scream "NTR", even if this woman isn't planned to be fuckable at all. It's like players expect the MC to be a pokémon trainer who has to fuck them all, but doesn't want any other trainer to have any pokémon.
1685463233231.png

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Letting Jimmy fuck her would be real waste of that naughty , bitchy ass :giggle:
it's not my fault that he has lil limp dick . :cool:

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes