SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
the gun hanging on the carpet in the first act must fire in the last act of the play - such is the law of the genre.
You're speaking of Chekov's gun. It's advice in writing, not a law. Also, one could argue that Chekov's gun is countered by a red herring.
Emma's bed is nonsense. this bed is reminiscent of BDSM. even with chains. BDSM is missing from the list of tags, as well as the fact that Emma is too "vanilla" for BDSM.
Chains aren't used in BDSM. They may be used in bad interpretations of BDSM, but not in actual BDSM. I'd say you're stretching.
who is girl №5? Roxy?
She's the principal of the school.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You're speaking of Chekov's gun. It's advice in writing, not a law. Also, one could argue that Chekov's gun is countered by a red herring.

Chains aren't used in BDSM. They may be used in bad interpretations of BDSM, but not in actual BDSM. I'd say you're stretching.

She's the principal of the school.
Well, since I myself am Russian and was brought up on Chekhov's plays, then since I did not know other plays, then "Chekhov's gun" for me is synonymous with "the law of the genre." - I didn't cheat one iota. besides, since the developer of this VN is most likely Russian himself, one can mean by this that in his doctrine of the world "Chekhov's gun" is also the same synonym for "the law of the genre." why do I say so? Well, a few posts above, I posted a post with a picture in which I saw a sea of books with titles in Russian - is this not proof?
would it occur to an English-speaking author to insert books with Russian names into the picture?

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I can assure you that Zargon isn't Russian. Items in these games are from asset libraries and if the creator of the book/shelf asset happened to be Russian, there would be Russian books there.

Reactions: sava75 and ramvivat

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Well, a few posts above, I posted a post with a picture in which I saw a sea of books with titles in Russian - is this not proof?
would it occur to an English-speaking author to insert books with Russian names into the picture?
No, it's not really proof. As you said, there's no Russian localization. Why would a Russian make a game in English and Spanish, but not Russian? There's a whole continent between the two. There are books with Latin in the assets library, but that doesn't make the person using them an ancient Roman.

Also, I didn't say you cheated. I just said you made a stretch by linking chains in a bedframe to BDSM (no pun intended). It's a bigger stretch than saying "oh, they're driving a car, so they'll have sex in the car".

Reactions: sava75 and HB38

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I can assure you that Zargon isn't Russian. Items in these games are from asset libraries and if the creator of the book/shelf asset happened to be Russian, there would be Russian books there.
outsourcing - yes, understand.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Season 2 begin

hey! WTF? where my sex with Roxy? i HAVE had sex with the Roxy!
(season 2 save import procedure fave flaws seems to be)
give me back my sex with Roxy!!! - it's not fair!!! =`(

and can i in the season 1 have Natali to myself not only one-time sex with her?
i give natali only 1 potion. for sex with Natali i need to get her 2 potions?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Really liking this game, although I could do away with the more magic mumbo jumbo stuff.
Looking forward to future updates.
Then there would be no story. Without the magic mumbo jumbo stuff, the MC would not find himself in a new, younger body. An author can't shouldn't introduce something like a soul-swap and not bring up other paranormal activities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Is it possible to have a normal sibling relationship with Ruby? I want to do a playthrough where Emma believes the two of you are 100% exclusive even as you fuck girls behind her back.
An author can't introduce something like a soul-swap and not bring up other paranormal activities.
Sure they can. It's literally the easiest thing they can do.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Is it possible to have a normal sibling relationship with Ruby? I want to do a playthrough where Emma believes the two of you are 100% exclusive even as you fuck girls behind her back.
Ruby is at the moment the only girl with which you need to have a romantic relationship with.

It is possible to stay faithful to Ruby and Emma. Emma is aware of your feelings for Ruby and is fine with it.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Sure they can. It's literally the easiest thing they can do.
Yes, obviously. I meant shouldn't and have gone back and edited my post.
An author shouldn't introduce something like a soul-swap and not bring up other paranormal activities. If it was neglected, I'd see it as bad writing. Introducing an important element like that and completely ignoring it after seems like a poor choice for a writer. Zargon doesn't have that problem.

Edit: More thoughts came after I posted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The same can be said that anyone can put words on paper. But not everyone can write a story that captivates their audience. Are there loose ends or do plots reach fulfilling ends? A perfect example is with the Saw films. At the end of the first movie, Dr. Gordon gets out. But the few movies after never told the audience what happened to him after he crawled out of there and that always bit at me. It was shocking and satisfying for me when that character's story returned and filled us in on what happened after the first film.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The game is good but the mother are ugly and the fat girl:)

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hi everyone, how's it going? Like I said before:

You know how in most cases with games on F95, it's rare when people post screenshots that show you what the dialogue is like, which often means you don't know if the dialogue is good or bad? (Plus I just wish people would post more screenshots for the games in general.) Well I really wish that wasn't the case, and as I'm always being told, be the change you want to see, and as I always follow up with, sure if you got enough passion for it. Well I definitely have enough passion for this!

Chapter 6 spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, I forgot how well paced this game is, chapters just fly on by. I love it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffuss

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
How many chapters are in season 1?

Also, are all of them really short like the first 7 chapters seemed to be?

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
So... When is the next update?

I just found this game and would like to start from the very first episode of first season but am unable to locate it anywhere. If someone could possibly tell me where to find it I would really appreciate it, thanks.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes