steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
at the beginning I had the idea of doing a scene at the funeral, or maybe in the morgue with you freaking out seing your body, but I thought that the prologue is depressing enough to put that kind of content, I try to tell the story from another place.
Here's an idea? You skipped over the transition from Old Dude to MC, maybe MC dreams that he went to the funeral, and we can decide for ourselves how real that dream is?

Aug 20, 2020
hey, Dev,

i hope this finds you well;
que esto mensage te encuentre bien.

i opted to start the game over, yet this time i got an "image missing" warning during the bathroom scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also, the warning repeats itself for "baño2" and "baño3" images.
since i haven't read any previous similar posts, i believe this to be a Mac-version-only issue.

thanks for any help.

cheers.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
hey, Dev,

i hope this finds you well;
que esto mensage te encuentre bien.

i opted to start the game over, yet this time i got an "image missing" warning during the bathroom scene:

also, the warning repeats itself for "baño2" and "baño3" images.
since i haven't read any previous similar posts, i believe this to be a Mac-version-only issue.

thanks for any help.

cheers.
Hi, thanks for reporting this, it's a really weird bug because i checked and the images are there (you can find them in game/images/c1) , I think its something about the "ñ" character and your computer language that doesn't recognize it, ill fix this for next version changing the name of those images.

Apr 16, 2020
is anyone having errors like when new characters speak saying this and that not defined?
Nvm using external patch fked the game
nvm again i am dumb as hell and did something

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
is anyone having errors like when new characters speak saying this and that not defined?
Nvm using external patch fked the game
nvm again i am dumb as hell and did something
Haha happy you solved it, I was busting my head thinking about what could be the problem :ROFLMAO:

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
can we just have Ruby or will we have to sleep with everyone
Ruby is a real sweetheart but I'd rather know if we can sleep with everyone instead of just being with her! :p

Thanks for the update. I had a great time, it always feels good playing hero and rescuing damsels in distress (and scoring brownie points in the process! :oops:).

I really like the game so far. Usually, body swap gives me cold sweats but as a starting point like in My Best Deal, it works well. The game could probably benefit from some drama with such a premise. Obviously not to the point to dropping the feel good aspect of the game but just enough here and there to make the characters grow (personally I wouldn't mind being "blue-balled" in an update and having a heart-to-heart moment instead ^^). This would be probably hard to manage in such a lighthearted VN but it could be worth it.

Anyway, looking forward for the next release (maybe crashing Veronica's birthday party and making Ruby extra jealous and competitive to get our love? ^^).

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
To me Ruby is much hotter as a natural beauty as opposed to with makeup.
True to that! And it goes for a lot of characters in a lot of VN since we are usually spoiled with natural babes who don't need any makeup to look extra fine ^^

However sometimes, depending on the context, the dev might want to give a girl a more sultry/sexy look instead of being naturally beautiful. The attitude is more important than clothes or makeup but still, it can get the point across.

The Cynthia scene wasn't a big deal to me considering that the whole thing was avoidable. This was a good update.
I didn't mind that scene either (even if it doesn't do much for me since there wasn't any development for this character) but I'm pretty sure it is unavoidable. I was curious so I've tried giving my homework to Lucas or not and it doesn't change anything except some dialogues with Ruby.

The dev stated earlier that the scene was a sample of what's to come (light femdom by the looks of it) and if you're not interested in this kind of relationship with the principal, you should behave at school in the next releases :p

Reactions: Joyce Harding

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am curious who this Richard is mentioned by the mother of MC (Anna)
I hope there is nothing between Anna and him..

I love this game. Mom,sister and Emma are the best. :love:

Reactions: Sagf and Reese286

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
I am curious who this Richard is mentioned by the mother of MC (Anna)
I hope there is nothing between Anna and him..
From her reaction, I wouldn't bet on it. She wasn't like "Richard, don't be naughty at the office, we'll have fun later" but more like "Richard, quit the bullshit for Christ sake" in a more polite manner :p

Since we're gonna work with her, I think we will have the opportunity to put him in his place if he dares to harass Anna :devilish:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
From her reaction, I wouldn't bet on it. She wasn't like "Richard, don't be naughty at the office, we'll have fun later" but more like "Richard, quit the bullshit for Christ sake" in a more polite manner :p

Since we're gonna work with her, I think we will have the opportunity to put him in his place if he dares to harass Anna :devilish:
I hope. Anna only belongs to MC. :devilish:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hehe good finding! Anyway this character is seen in many games (is one of the most used for DazStudio) , and luckily several users of this forum convinced me to change it and make it look younger and a little different. As for the name I could tell you that it is a tribute to the character of False Hero, but the truth is that my name is Sebastian haha.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes