Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Well, the game has ran it's course for me. Was fun while it lasted. Femdom should be optional. But, your game, your kink. Thanks for a short ride. Wish you well with this game Zargon_games
Thank's man, as I said before, the sex scene with Cynthia was a sample of what to expect with her, if that's not your kink you can avoid seeing her again behaving well at school. Anyway , always was a pleasure reading your comments, I wish the best for you too.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thank's man, as I said before, the sex scene with Cynthia was a sample of what to expect with her, if that's not your kink you can avoid seeing her again behaving well at school. Anyway , always was a pleasure reading your comments, I wish the best for you too.
The first interaction, I knew she was going to be like that, I just wished the 2nd could've been avoided with a choice to tell her what happened.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The first interaction, I knew she was going to be like that, I just wished the 2nd could've been avoided with a choice to tell her what happened.
Yeah, I don't feel like we needed a "sample" of what to expect. We all had her pegged as soon as we say her.

Otherwise I am going to keep going with the game... I do prefer to be able to opt into a sex scene instead of having them required.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Yeah, I don't feel like we needed a "sample" of what to expect. We all had her pegged as soon as we say her.

Otherwise I am going to keep going with the game... I do prefer to be able to opt into a sex scene instead of having them required.
Thanks for your inputs guys , I'll keep that in mind for future chapters.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Shortly before that scene, I had played another game where a model with the same face and hairstyle played as a transgirl. That's why I was more than ready to go straight to the point with the principal, but I was disappointed when she didn't have a dick. :LOL:

But back to the topic. Yeah, Opt-In should always be the way for sexual/romantic encounters.
It always leaves a stale aftertaste when you're forced to do something like that.

hiasobi

Oct 11, 2020
the truth is that my name is Sebastian
I love your name. :love:

I really enjoyed trying out this game. It kept my attention & the mini games were simple.
Despite the fact that the main character has plot-driven reasons to be so sweet, he comes off as rather genuine.
Retaining all his life skills helps him be quite the catch in a teenager's body.
Suffice to say I am sincerely interested in seeing more of this and what kinds of mischief the main character can get into.

I definitely felt like playing with the incest patch made more sense to me. Without it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just feels weird because she's just supposed to be his landlord/roommate.

Reactions: Zargon_games

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Not being into sub myself I would very much like to ask people who've got offended by that scene what triggered them so much, because I can't even begin to describe how much I didn't give a crap about her way of "encouraging" me to screw her vs. my desire to do it anyway (like seriously, if you want to eat ice cream, and you do get to eat ice cream, does it spoil the experience if people cheer you on while you eat it?)... but I have no intention to get into arguments about taste, so I'm letting it go, because being able to skip sex you don't want to roleplay a monogamous, faithful gentleman is good for variety anyway, gets more people interested and also increases replay value.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I definitely felt like playing with the incest patch made more sense to me. Without it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just feels weird because she's just supposed to be his landlord/roommate.
I never understood this landlord and roommate nonsense. Why not just take godmother / godfather etc.? These do not have to be related to the protégé by blood. Without adoption of course legally questionable, but it would at least make a little sense compared to growing up with a landlord.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I never understood this landlord and roommate nonsense. Why not just take godmother / godfather etc.? These do not have to be related to the protégé by blood. Without adoption of course legally questionable, but it would at least make a little sense compared to growing up with a landlord.
I could see the one's pulling Patreon's strings considering godfather and godmother as incest no matter adoption or not. There is no law saying they can't be ignorant.

Who wants to go through all that trouble to get to a point then be threatened being kicked or rewriting everything back to landlady and tenets?

hiasobi

Oct 11, 2020
I meant more like if they were going to go with the landlord/roommate version, the background of their relationship could use some adjusting to make more sense. Typically one's landlord would not share a room with her tenants. Also if the developer definitely wanted Anna to have some sort of background as in knowing him since he was a kid, something could be written in as though maybe she rented out to his parents, and they ditched him to travel for retirement so she took him in so he could finish school... So she would have known him since he was a kid, but didn't technically raise him. Or without a childhood background, she was looking for a couple of roommates to help take care of her place in exchange for a room (which would still play along with her paying for everything and them leeching off her basically). Just spitballing, but yeah.

Reactions: thorin0815

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I meant more like if they were going to go with the landlord/roommate version, the background of their relationship could use some adjusting to make more sense. Typically one's landlord would not share a room with her tenants. Also if the developer definitely wanted Anna to have some sort of background as in knowing him since he was a kid, something could be written in as though maybe she rented out to his parents, and they ditched him to travel for retirement so she took him in so he could finish school... So she would have known him since he was a kid, but didn't technically raise him. Or without a childhood background, she was looking for a couple of roommates to help take care of her place in exchange for a room (which would still play along with her paying for everything and them leeching off her basically). Just spitballing, but yeah.
Psssst most games here or atleast a really healthy chunk are written to be easy to assimilate with special patches. so why spend the time on something that most people will never see or read?

hiasobi

Oct 11, 2020
Psssst most games here or atleast a really healthy chunk are written to be easy to assimilate with special patches. so why spend the time on something that most people will never see or read?
I'm sorry. I'm new here (and also new to these games). Thanks for letting me know about that. I guess it really depends on if the developer wants to polish the plot more. I would never try to dictate the way something should be written or how one should do his/her job. I just wanted to give whatever feedback I could in case it would be valuable.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
How about neighbor with a beard?

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes