nevermore74

Aug 9, 2019
I really enjoy this game. Believable characters, high quality rendering and animation, very interessing playscript... Thanks to the dev !

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I really enjoy this game. Believable characters, high quality rendering and animation, very interessing playscript... Thanks to the dev !
Thanks to you for your kind words, one thing I intended to do when I started writing the game is to try to make characters believable, so you don't find scenes where you say to yourself "No one would act that way!"

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Just a little reward for the top tier Patreons, but public release will be this Friday. I saw your post in game request and I really can't do anything if someone leaks the version earlier but worst scenario you're having the game on Friday posted by me.
Thank you for the info, do you mind I made the request? Sorry, I should have asked first.

Oct 17, 2020
Even if Emma does have a make-over, I don't see the Dev turning her into some supermodel type character. She'll still be her sweet and loving self, plus it's what she wanted.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Even if Emma does have a make-over, I don't see the Dev turning her into some supermodel type character. She'll still be her sweet and loving self, plus it's what she wanted.
She will lose weight but some of us just wanted to appreciate her before that happens. And thankfully the dev has been kind with us smitten with her.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes