Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Can we pls have more content with Zoe? She is the MC's girlfriend, could we have more intimate moments, some kissing and some backstory?
I have something very ambicious in mind for the next chapter, and to be honest I am still working on how to solve some things I want to implement, but Zoe has an important scene if you choose the path that leads to her.

lewy9

Oct 23, 2017
I have something very ambicious in mind for the next chapter, and to be honest I am still working on how to solve some things I want to implement, but Zoe has an important scene if you choose the path that leads to her.
After playing I unlocked 2 scenes with Zoe, that is all available for now right? And there are lots of locked screens in the gallery, I guess that will be put later right? Thanks

215303j

The last 2 updates however have lacked the same quality of realism and are quickly venturing into the 'Meet and Fuck' aspect. With no build up or realistic desires, just ok I've met you now lets fuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kind of understand what you are saying but I see it a bit differently.

From Ruby's viewpoint, the MC is, in some ways, a completely new person in a familiar body.
And, to be fair, there is a lot to like, so she is falling for him hard but at the same time she has deepseated doubts about the incest.
So all in all, it will probably be a slow burn with her, and I suspect Emma will be first.

For the Mom, the same is happening, but the taboo is even stronger.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry guys to bring this up, but it's the first time I've been on this thread. I was searching the thread but didn't really find a
definitive answer. Are there any plans on adding NTR to this game and if so will it be avoidable?

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
It's always nice to have new characters when you haven't even made much progress with the already established characters. Bet mc bones new characters first, while continuing to tease with original ones. That's how these devs always pull this bs.

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
Cant believe i only found out about this game now! its a great game, i got very invested in the characters who are interesting and likeable. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Zargon_games
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes