4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Someone who can upload the fixed files in V0.51, so a don't need to dowload the hole game again.... Big Thanks..

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'm not into any type of femdom. Whether that be light or extremely heavy. I'm not a switch.
For me..I don't mind it if it's very mild like a mean female who's just hiding her true feelings but then warms up to the MC over time especially if it's funny like with Isabela and the MC in being a DIK

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I don't like her as a person and I don't find her attractive. Together that adds up to: do not wish to fuck.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I'm still not super familiar with the numbering on these games. Is this a content update or a bug/misc update?
This is the game relase from last Friday, but since the game was leaked for its pc version a few days ago, I had to wait a week to be able to announce the 0.51 update, now the game is available for all platforms (full changelog in the first post)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm much the same, with an exception being if the MC gets to turn the tables on her down the line like in Cure My Addiction.
Yeah. No thanks and it's clear that won't happen here. As the dev has stated that he wanted everyone to know what to expect from the principal and why he adamant about it and wanted it to be forced. Until I made my patch for it and he decided it was a good 'idea'. Anyway, I haven't tried his implementation of it yet. But, yeah. I doubt the dev is going to let anyone turn the tables on his 'Mistress' principal.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
If only a few bugs have been fixed in the game, please add "0.51fix" version to the game name because the name 0.51 can be understood as another update with new content...

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Stumbled onto this game, downloaded it after comments and review and really enjoyed it! Story has a fresh feel to it and not too much paranormal stuff yet so it was really good with the right amount of corruption and seducing so far. look forward to updates. Thanks for posting this game! v/r Diego

Last edited:
Reactions: Zargon_games

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If only a few bugs have been fixed in the game, please add "0.51fix" version to the game name because the name 0.51 can be understood as another update with new content...
Because it's NOT a fix. It's the release of the other editions, since the pc version leaked before he wanted it to. I mean it WAS a fix. But he added the other editions.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes