Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hi friends, I just noticed that the early version for PC was leaked, please note that this is not the final version of chapter 8, which will be shared by me next week along with the Mac and Android version.

And as for the comments about the problem with the old saves, I am aware that with this update I could have screwed a lot of saves (sorry for that) , that's why now you can access the chapter selector menu to start wherever you want.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi friends, I just noticed that the early version for PC was leaked, please note that this is not the final version of chapter 8, which will be shared by me next week along with the Mac and Android version.

And as for the comments about the problem with the old saves, I am aware that with this update I could have screwed a lot of saves (sorry for that) , that's why now you can access the chapter selector menu to start wherever you want.
Ah, so it seems that someone got ahead of themselves (don't worry, I've seen this before with one of the games I test and do support for and as unfortunate as it is, that's sadly what you guys have to contend with. So believe me when I say I feel your pain).

I had a feeling it was there for reasons aside from replaying previous chapters, which were already done. In fact, I took advantage of that as I noticed a crash just as soon as I loaded a save from the previous update. It worked, I played through with no unusual glitches to speak of. It was just unexpected.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Let's just say i'm really glad that we was given an option

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't wish to share her with anyone and hope it stays this way :p
Not really into the stereotypical easy lay slut characters in a game without any choice of avoiding them from the start, even if it's the easiest way for a dev to add lewd content into the game to keep people happy, Just not my thing sorry. But the rest of it I love so far especially Ruby (Maybe it's the red hair :unsure::love:)

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

Not really into the stereotypical easy lay slut characters in a game without any choice of avoiding them from the start, even if it's the easiest way for a dev to add lewd content into the game to keep people happy, Just not my thing sorry. But the rest of it I love so far especially Ruby (Maybe it's the red hair :unsure::love:)
Yes it's great we are getting the option to refuse some girls early on though i still hate that we didn't get to smash that bottle on zoe head when she did the cum thing with ruby.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020

Yeah when i saw the option i was like heeeck yeah as zoe just rubs me the wrong way with her trying to drag anyone into her crazy realm of sex , hopefully can just break off with her and avoid her in the future :p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I agree with you about Zoe. ;) I don't like her because of that.

Mom, sis and Emma are the best! :love:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Just started that game and choose the second answer and...... the end, shortest game ever!!!:ROFLMAO:
Maybe the dev could have been more creative with this one!! nice prank!

Reactions: m4pII
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes