Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
pretty sure you're wrong about that.

just a quick search
It's the Nile bro ... ... just saying.

• 4,160 miles; 6,695 km
  • This international river has a drainage basin that extends to 11 countries from Tanzania to Eritrea, proving water is a core resource to countries like Egypt and Sudan.

• 4,049 miles; 6,516 km
  • Known as the second-longest river, The Amazon River starts in North-Eastern Brazil and is the river with the largest amount of water flowing through it at any moment in time.

3. Yangtze River, Asia
  • 3,964 miles; 6,380 km
  • Recognized as the third-longest river in the world and the longest one in Asia, this river's name translates to "child of the ocean."

• 3,709 miles; 5,969 km
  • The Missouri River is, hydrologically, the upstream continuation of the Mississippi River as the Missouri River carries more water than the Mississippi River at the confluence of the two rivers.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
That's not official ("Brazilian scientists say", who is surprised here!?). Officialy Nile is longer than Amazonas!
Egyptian scientists insist, and the Nile is still the longest for them.
Chinese scientists are trying to find the few remaining kilometers of the Yangtze to overcome both rivers. They were already looking behind the refrigerator too.
It doesn't matter to the things of all other nations scientists.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
you both are right:
Nil is the longest for distance from spring to estuary.
But:
Amazon has quiet a lot parts where he divides into 2 or more arms and unites again later on. So if you count the distance for those arms separately, then amazonas is the longest.

In short: Nil is the longest, but the amazon is the river with the most water

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
The Nile has for many, many decades been widely and correctly understood to be the longest. This is counting the entire river system, with feeders, and taking the longest single route among those. On that count, the Nile system is over 100 miles longer. The Amazon has a larger annual output, drains a much larger area, has a wider outlet, more feeders, etc., but the Nile is the longest single river bed. Feel free to check this with any reputable sources.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man because of that last scene with Zoe now I need to have two saves, one where I keep Emma and one where I reject her. Ruby is my favorite anyway so it's not too bad. Awesome update as always.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Good surprise with this game, good mature writing, some humor, good characters and a nice story.
I just played the first 3 chapters for the moment.
At first hand i though it will be just a wank game but i like how the MILF look realistic, i love the girls and i laught a lot also:love:

Reactions: Zargon_games

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Good surprise with this game, good mature writing, some humor, good characters and a nice story.
I just played the first 3 chapters for the moment.
At first hand i though it will be just a wank game but i like how the MILF look realistic, i love the girls and i laught a lot also:love:
Glad you liked it! Based on the last reviews I got on this forum I thought I was doing things wrong :/

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Glad you liked it! Based on the last reviews I got on this forum I thought I was doing things wrong :/
nah man...Haters everywhere....
At least if some of the hate they spewin was constructive...but nothing like that...just personal shitty taste...

Anyway ...
Good update as always , loved the split ...and I will follow both paths even though to be honest...I like Zoe more than Emma

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Cool update as always.
Special thanks for the different scenes at the end, and the opportunity to avoid Emma.
I like her, but I like Ruby even more) And something tells me that she doesn't like to share)

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Been at this for 3 years and in my experience, reviews in this place fluctuate all the time. You can never tell what random stuff will just set people off, even when you think its either really great new content or the same kind of content you give all the time

Best just to ignore it, the next update could end up sending people back the opposite way again

Reactions: m4pII

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
good update with some more cute scene with the MC and Ruby, i just wish we could end things with Zoe as i have no interest in her and just wanna focus on Ruby, i like that we have so far been able to end any romance with Anna and Emma but just wish we could with Zoe instead of keep sleeping with her

Reactions: Mahakmar

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Is it sufficient to remove the games/patch.rpy[c] files to remove the incest patch?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes