May 27, 2017
Don't know why people are calling Zoey a slut, she is the MC's gf before the body-swap; plus you need some variety in the game, can't have all shy/innocent virgins. I'd love for my hypothetical gf to be so feisty!

Reactions: Sandiegodm

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is a wonderful woman who burns with desire for the guy in her life.
You would not believe how fast that couldron of hot steamy 10000 degrees of throbbing lust burns excess.
As simple as that - coupled with the arrangement of him training her to be desired.
She wants a man in her life, she thounght getting fit would do it.
Wasn't Emma kind of chubby? How did she lose weight so quickly. I kinda liked that she wasn't your typical perfect supermodel.
She's still a bit chubby. She definitely doesn't look like a supermodel.
Her posture and her face give her a bit of a chubby look. If she was standing straight and had a different face, no one would call her chubby.
another good update. nice time with our chubby girl
I wonder how many of us took that pregnancy risk :devilish:
Fuck she lost most her weight :cry:
At least we got to see her prior to this naked and chubby
Emma is still a babe and losing weight.
She really loves our MC and prooving that to him in every which way
is making her all the more adorable. As her love grows, so does her body fitness.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you insane by any bit more than the movies?
There are holes specifically designed to polish a knob.
The belly button is a button, not a hole, so stop projecting inside her stomach!

• Haha
Reactions: $@~ and TGafy

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hah...i really hoped we can have the date with Ruby in this one :cautious:
That being said, the scenes with Anna are good, finally some real progress with her and some really nice scenes with Ruby, except the the bathroom/piss one :sick:.

But do i really need to bring Lukas together with Cindy ? Because i really don't want to...finding a gf for Lukas was not in the job description iirc and honestly i would feel bad for Cindy or any victim girl, which has to endure that moron.

Overall good update, just a bit short, but i'm only on Ruby and Anna paths, so there's that.

She was our character's girlfriend before occupying that body.
Sorry to ask, but is this mentioned anywhere in the game ?
As far as i remember it isn't, the MC didn't seems to know either that she is his gf and he is in this body for weeks or months now :unsure:

Last edited:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Hah...i really hoped we can have the date with Ruby in this one :cautious:
That being said, the scenes with Anna good, finall some real progress with her and some really nice scenes with Ruby, except the the bathroom/piss one :sick:.

But do i really need to bring Lukas together with Cindy, cause i really don't want to...finding a gf for Lukas was not in the job description iirc and honestly i would feel bad for the victim girl in question.

Overall good update, just a bit short, but i'm only on Ruby and Anna paths, so theres that.

Sorry to ask, but is this mentioned anywhere in the game ?
As far as i remember it isn't, the MC didn't seems to know either that she is his gf and he is in this body for weeks or months now :unsure:
That's who I'm playing for now, would rather have more content with Ruby but the wait will be worth it.. hopefully. The pissing shit is gross for me too but at least it's not forced.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Got a request for this one, so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 11

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I think you forgoten the step 7. Obey in Chaper 4.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
What a waste of time. Repetitive story compared to other games and robotic animations in 10 frames loop. And very generic characters that Daz Studio brings out, except for the mc's daughter. (n)
Well, you hurt my feelings...

But seriously speaking, I think YA suffers from being my first game, that's why the quality is improving chapter by chapter, but anyway, I hope I can apply everything I learned in my next project, so it won't have such a mediocre start like YA, haha.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes