efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Yeah I have a feeling it's because of the WT MOD. Try deleting those files and see if it works then.
I re-downloaded the game again and it worked without the WT but it's not 11 but Ch-10 for some reason. This time I downloaded the WT/Music file and that WT work works find so far I just wished I had the Ch-11 that it's supposed to be. I downloaded this game from MEGA. Any help with this? Thanks a lot so it has to be some file in the plain walk-through and I do not use music unless it's oldies but goodies.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hi,it is normal that if we only choose to bring 1 potion to Lucas's party, we use it and have sex with Natalie, in the end before leaving, the MC still prepares coffee for them and takes out the other potion, even though I only chose to bring 1? It catches my attention, because then why ask how many potions to take, unless it is a bug maybe? Or is that the way it should be?

Thanks
Hi Chimba, if you pick only one potion, the option to have sex with Natalie is not shown, since you need the only potion you have to get Natalie together with the professor.

I just checked it and in my pc everything works correctly. Maybe you thought you brought only one potion but you actually clicked on the option to bring two.

Reactions: GreatJob

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hi Chimba, if you pick only one potion, the option to have sex with Natalie is not shown, since you need the only potion you have to get Natalie together with the professor.

I just checked it and in my pc everything works correctly. Maybe you thought you brought only one potion but you actually clicked on the option to bring two.
Haha, it was cool that we had the option of having this "last sex" with Natalie, thanks for that.

But I am mainly waiting for content with Anna. She is the goddess in this game, for me. Ruby too, but I prefer milfs more.:love:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Oh well that's really weird, i think it was because of the mod containing walkthrough and gallery, i remove it and that worked.

Reactions: Zargon_games

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've ignored this game forever since I didn't really see the appeal in the photos, but turns out the game is really good, one of the better story based games I've seen in a while, and with high quality graphics too. Well done.
This is a sign that we don't always have to look at previews and opinions of other people. Better to check it out for yourself. It was not the first time that I found out about it.

Young Again is a good game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a question..
Will it be possible to choose (in the future) if we want a woman with shaved pubic hair or not? Honestly, I prefer a woman with pubic hair, but well-groomed. It saddened me that Emma shaved everything off.

For example, I like how Anna have this.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm disappointed with this last scene with Emma ... It's fucking short(meh)
Yeah, I just had this scene. And in my opinion, this scene was also too short, too.

Emma is one of the main Li in this game, so why when MC has a hotel for two nights won't he use good at least that one night with her? Just a quickie and that's it? I hope with Anna it will be moooore and longer.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but this scene with Emma.. it was not what I was expecting.

But besides this all, I love when Emma call MC "Daddy" haha. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Yeah, I just had this scene. And in my opinion, this scene was also too short, too.

Emma is one of the main Li in this game, so why when MC has a hotel for two nights won't he use good at least that one night with her? Just a quickie and that's it? I hope with Anna it will be moooore and longer.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but this scene with Emma.. it was not what I was expecting.

But besides this all, I love when Emma call MC "Daddy" haha. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't reveal anything yet, but I'll just say that chapter 12 starts the morning after the night chapter 11 ends, so well... things may still happen.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I'm waiting to get to see him bang his physical sister. He did his mental daughter already. Not sure who Anna is. If it's the mom no interest (I'm actually probably older than her, but at the MC's age oldest I would have been interested in would have been maybe 35.)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm waiting to get to see him bang his physical sister. He did his mental daughter already. Not sure who Anna is. If it's the mom no interest (I'm actually probably older than her, but at the MC's age oldest I would have been interested in would have been maybe 35.)
Ruby is love. And we'll probably have to wait the longest for her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, Anna is the mom of the MC's physical body.
Ruby is love. And we'll probably have to wait the longest for her.
Yeah, I'm positive she'll be the last one. TBH, I'm actually surprised Emma happened before the threesome or even Anna. I get that she's a lot more comfortable with her body now, but she always struck me as being less ready to lose her virginity. Since I was wrong on that, I could be wrong here as well, but I assume the next conquests will be, in order: threesome, Anna, and finally Ruby.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, Anna is the mom of the MC's physical body.

Yeah, I'm positive she'll be the last one. TBH, I'm actually surprised Emma happened before the threesome or even Anna. I get that she's a lot more comfortable with her body now, but she always struck me as being less ready to lose her virginity. Since I was wrong on that, I could be wrong here as well, but I assume the next conquests will be, in order: threesome, Anna, and finally Ruby.
I'm also surprised about Emma. Anyway, seems to be how these things always go. There's that one girl that everyone wants and we always gotta wait the longest for.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Haha, it was cool that we had the option of having this "last sex" with Natalie, thanks for that.

But I am mainly waiting for content with Anna. She is the goddess in this game, for me. Ruby too, but I prefer milfs more.:love:
I can understand, Anna has many fans in Young again, sadly for her fan viewers Dev said there will be cool Anna's scenes every two chapters so maybe until February in chapter 13 but many would say that they want at least some Anna's scenes every chapter because she is one of the main and favorite chararters in the game so I do not know if she will appear in chapter 12 and the next chapters, hopefully they would say since they can not wait 4 long months with no Anna otherwise it could be dissapointing for her fan audience, perhaps they will ask for Anna's scenes in every chapter maybe, I don't know if someone knows something about it regarding Anna.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes