toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Here, in the 11, chapter the game crashes,
screenshot0040.png
when one of the two selections is clicked.
The game is blocked and no longer makes any feedback.

After closing it can no longer be started. The computer must be restarted.
And, after that in the galleries from the 6th chapter on, the scenes are gone.

Does anyone here also have this phenomenon ?
So, I play with the mod installed.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here, in the 11, chapter the game crashes,
View attachment 1516669
when one of the two selections is clicked.
The game is blocked and no longer makes any feedback.

After closing it can no longer be started. The computer must be restarted.
And, after that in the galleries from the 6th chapter on, the scenes are gone.

Does anyone here also have this phenomenon ?
So, I play with the mod installed.
Hi. I made a quick check with my Mod installed, there was no problem at that game point for me. Maybe try the chapter selector in the main menu for Ch11 (maybe your save is broken). Or re-download the game and my Mod again and make a new installation.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I like to imagine what the kid whose body you stole is thinking watching you down from heaven.

"The guy stole my body and he's now trying to fuck my sister and my mother? WTF! ... well I guess Ruby is kinda hot but still not cool man!"

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
It's always nice when you miss an update and come back to find two new chapters for a game you really enjoy. This was the case with me and Young Again. Over all, I am still definitely enjoying the pacing of the game. Not too fast. Not too slow. I like a build up to the reward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pretty nice game so far, good surprise, the characters in general are very likeable. Just hoping Emma actually loses weight. Not against it, simply not my fetish, although I'm all in if the MC actually helps her on that.

Btw, Ruby by far best girl.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Pretty nice game so far, good surprise, the characters in general are very likeable. Just hoping Emma actually loses weight. Not against it, simply not my fetish, although I'm all in if the MC actually helps her on that.

Btw, Ruby by far best girl.
I really hope she doesn't lose any more, she's lost too much already...

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I think it's rather obvious Emma's model has lost weight... and personally I don't think it's a good thing. She was unique and still attractive but in the sex scene she ended up having a rather boring body due to the slimming.

I had hoped the story would take it in the direction of 'she really tried but some people just can't shed the pounds easily' territory as that would've been 100% believable. Alas I suppose we'll just have to accept her ending up looking like a model in the end.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think it's rather obvious Emma's model has lost weight... and personally I don't think it's a good thing. She was unique and still attractive but in the sex scene she ended up having a rather boring body due to the slimming.

I had hoped the story would take it in the direction of 'she really tried but some people just can't shed the pounds easily' territory as that would've been 100% believable. Alas I suppose we'll just have to accept her ending up looking like a model in the end.
While I liked her earlier self in the game and found her attractive, I don't think she'll ever get to look like a model, and I'm OK with that.

Reactions: notme222

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hi Zargon_games, I really like your game! Could you please tell me how many chapters you will plan for this one?
I'm not so sure, I have in my head where the story is going and how it ends, but as I'm writing chapter by chapter I'm not quite sure how many chapter are left, although we are quite close to the end.

And honestly, I have kind of mixed feelings about finishing it, on one hand I'm going to be sad because I feel very close to the characters as much as you do, but on the other hand I'm going to be super happy to complete it, and there is also a new game already planned for the future, which I can't tell you anything about yet, but I'm sure that it will blow more than one person's mind, hehe.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not so sure, I have in my head where the story is going and how it ends, but as I'm writing chapter by chapter I'm not quite sure how many chapter are left, although we are quite close to the end.

And honestly, I have kind of mixed feelings about finishing it, on one hand I'm going to be sad because I feel very close to the characters as much as you do, but on the other hand I'm going to be super happy to complete it, and there is also a new game already planned for the future, which I can't tell you anything about yet, but I'm sure that it will blow more than one person's mind, hehe.
I think it's a good idea to bring this story to completion within a reasonable amount of time, determined by you. Then, do another game and allow your creative juices to flow on something new. After that, maybe you have some fresh ideas for these characters and want to continue their story. It's gotta feel right for you, though. Either way, so far, it's been a good journey.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

At least you have the ending already. I'm so sick of phoned in/rushed endings. Loving the vn also helps, and I do. Respect

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes