reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I'm not so sure, I have in my head where the story is going and how it ends, but as I'm writing chapter by chapter I'm not quite sure how many chapter are left, although we are quite close to the end.

And honestly, I have kind of mixed feelings about finishing it, on one hand I'm going to be sad because I feel very close to the characters as much as you do, but on the other hand I'm going to be super happy to complete it, and there is also a new game already planned for the future, which I can't tell you anything about yet, but I'm sure that it will blow more than one person's mind, hehe.
I'm kind of sad that this wonderful game might end soon. But then again, nothing is as satisfying as a good ending to a good game. And a new game? That's something to look forward too, but I just have to say you've already blown my mind with Young Again.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Walkthrough Mod
Extract and move to game folder.

Updated to v0.8
I put your Mod in the game folder
(Young Again [Ch.11 Public]) and it didn't work
then I put it on (Young Again [Ch.11 Public]) "game"
it worked but then it gives an error.
can you please explain to me why?
thanks

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I guess that mod won't work with the current version of the game. I think that image used to exist, but it doesn't anymore.

EDIT: In chapter 9, these static side images were replaced with animated ones. So yes, that mod is probably too outdated to work properly anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zargon_games
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I like the story and how it is progressing. I am just at chapter 3 or 4 now, but saw discussions about the weight, I hope she really loses weight. As I like pretty girls, not like a stick, a little bit is ok, but in Emma's case it is just as much to make it unattractive for me.

Overall I dislike the look of the mothers and how the MC describes them as hot etc., I don't feel it. But I guess it is a matter of taste and I don't prefer MILF's anyway.

Fav at the moment is Zoe... I like her look.

Keep up the nice story and work, I even haven't seen any typos yet which I remember.

Regards

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hi,

I like the story and how it is progressing. I am just at chapter 3 or 4 now, but saw discussions about the weight, I hope she really loses weight. As I like pretty girls, not like a stick, a little bit is ok, but in Emma's case it is just as much to make it unattractive for me.

Overall I dislike the look of the mothers and how the MC describes them as hot etc., I don't feel it. But I guess it is a matter of taste and I don't prefer MILF's anyway.

Fav at the moment is Zoe... I like her look.

Keep up the nice story and work, I even haven't seen any typos yet which I remember.

Regards
I'm glad you're liking the story so far. I can only tell you that if you liked the first chapters, you will surely like the following ones, since at the beginning I didn't have much idea of what I was doing and I learned by doing, hahaha.

As for Emma, as the chapters go by she loses some weight, but I'll tell you that she doesn't become super slim, she's becoming less plump, with a healthier body.

Reactions: notme222
Dec 11, 2021
I'm glad you're liking the story so far. I can only tell you that if you liked the first chapters, you will surely like the following ones, since at the beginning I didn't have much idea of what I was doing and I learned by doing, hahaha.

As for Emma, as the chapters go by she loses some weight, but I'll tell you that she doesn't become super slim, she's becoming less plump, with a healthier body.
Thank you for your fast feedback.

I really appreciate your work, I tried rendering once and saw how much work and time it required, big respect for coming this far. I guess learning by doing is still the best.

"Healthier" sounds fine by me. :sneaky:

Regards

Reactions: Zargon_games

Spacewolf2

Apr 22, 2021

I love Emma, she's super relatable because not everyone is a size 0, I agree that her mother (MC's widower) isn't the most attractive character and have no interest in her. Keep up the good work and new chapter soonTM?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1241945

Overview:
You start the game as Paul, an old man tired of his life, who after an incident (and by the will of a goddess) he's now in the body of a 19-year-old boy (your character). Your mission is to fulfill a series of objectives for this goddess and thus be able to continue your life in this new body.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: 2021-11-12
Developer: Zargon_games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 11 (Public)
Language: English / Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: -
- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: -
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Ruby's Night Standalone

Patches: - - *
Extras: WALKTHROUGH* - WT MOD* - SIGNATURE - Walkthrough/Music Mod -
FRENCH
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1497158 View attachment 1362656 View attachment 1497159 View attachment 1497156 View attachment 851656 View attachment 851657 View attachment 764438 View attachment 764440 View attachment 764444 View attachment 764445 View attachment 898644 View attachment 898647 View attachment 1497157 View attachment 1362658 View attachment 1362674
WT v:08 works in v:11?
Thank you

colargol59

Jan 18, 2021
Hi,
I'm french and i have used the french translation from gking2392.
I find that the story is very ggod and i like that the hero doesn't sleep with a girl as soon as he sees one.
I like Ruby for her beauty and her mind and i like Emma for the fact that she's emancipating and try to lose weigth.
I don't like the widow cause she's so unsympathetic that you don't want to continue a relation with her.
I like the way that the hero must help a cop and i think its good to do something other than fuck all the time ;)
I like the fact that the hero take the time to appreciate all the moments with the girls and not jumping on every girl since he has the opportunity to.
Continue like this, you make a good job guy !!!

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hi,
I'm french and i have used the french translation from gking2392.
I find that the story is very ggod and i like that the hero doesn't sleep with a girl as soon as he sees one.
I like Ruby for her beauty and her mind and i like Emma for the fact that she's emancipating and try to lose weigth.
I don't like the widow cause she's so unsympathetic that you don't want to continue a relation with her.
I like the way that the hero must help a cop and i think its good to do something other than fuck all the time ;)
I like the fact that the hero take the time to appreciate all the moments with the girls and not jumping on every girl since he has the opportunity to.
Continue like this, you make a good job guy !!!

Thank you very much for your nice words colargol59 , and I take the opportunity to thank gking2392 and all the translators, thanks to them the game can be enjoyed by people from all over the world.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes