4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

bloodyeys

Nov 1, 2021
I totaly love Young Marcus, I finally managed to find Jeff but when I do the energy bar hides for the rest of the game. I don't know if this is a bug or not. Also no matter what I do I can't seem to find the brother ending through talk in the park. I sent him a selfie, went and had sex with im in the night after 10 the next morning nothing or they have sex in the park.
To the game developer: You said that the next update will be close to christmas. Should we wait until Christmas Eve or we will have it earlier?
Keep up the good work :)

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I totaly love Young Marcus, I finally managed to find Jeff but when I do the energy bar hides for the rest of the game. I don't know if this is a bug or not. Also no matter what I do I can't seem to find the brother ending through talk in the park. I sent him a selfie, went and had sex with im in the night after 10 the next morning nothing or they have sex in the park.
To the game developer: You said that the next update will be close to christmas. Should we wait until Christmas Eve or we will have it earlier?
Keep up the good work :)
The odd thing with Jeff. Will have to investigate, thanks for reporting :)
For brother ending please check this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/young-marcus-expanded-v0-9-randiel.70215/page-38#post-6144895 I will simplify it in the next update as a lot of people have problems with this ending :(

Update is progressing but there is still a lot I want to add so I don't want to commit to any specific deadline yet. I hope to get it around Christmas but we will see

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The odd thing with Jeff. Will have to investigate, thanks for reporting :)
For brother ending please check this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/young-marcus-expanded-v0-9-randiel.70215/page-38#post-6144895 I will simplify it in the next update as a lot of people have problems with this ending :(

Update is progressing but there is still a lot I want to add so I don't want to commit to any specific deadline yet. I hope to get it around Christmas but we will see
I totally love YM, too! Make me wish I had spent more time drunk in bars. Oh wait, never mind. randiel is the best!

unruly

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I totally love YM, too! Make me wish I had spent more time drunk in bars. Oh wait, never mind. randiel is the best!

unruly
For me you and randiel are both the best when will the new update of your game be release unruly and do you have a plan to create a game that have father son incest mind control game?

Shadelit

Sep 11, 2021
Absolutely love this game but its driving me crazy. I'm a bit of a completionist and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to trigger the stables/barn. I have grandpa and Brian and Ralph at 100 I've done all the pup play including granpa's friend but no horse no bull.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Absolutely love this game but its driving me crazy. I'm a bit of a completionist and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to trigger the stables/barn. I have grandpa and Brian and Ralph at 100 I've done all the pup play including granpa's friend but no horse no bull.
Check the settings, you may have the bestiality option turned off.

Shadelit

Sep 11, 2021
Nah had em on just hadn't been caught enough or it wasn't outside lol just need to get the bull and I'll have caught em all.

Nerosatan

Mar 10, 2020
switch the preferences for bestiality off and it should give you access to the other places on the farm. switch it back on for the extra content choices.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Nah had em on just hadn't been caught enough or it wasn't outside lol just need to get the bull and I'll have caught em all.
Go to "Help", paste "$farmcaught" into debug field, and click debug. It will display a value for that attribute.
You need 2 for stables and 3 for the barn. To raise it you need to be caught (random) while being bred by Ralf or, an easy/cheat way, turn the bestiality option off, pick "All that clear air and hot half-naked guys around make you horny. Do something about it." from main Farm view (which will set that property to 4) and then turn bestiality on ;)

Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
How do you avoid the Mindless Cumpdump ending? The link to call the therapist disappeared after a few days. I caught that after it happened in my current game and loaded an older save to call the therapist. I had several saves of my current game at the time and I'm pretty sure I continued from the correct save. Regardless, the ending still comes up periodically and I have to use the Escape Hatch option to continue playing. Is there another way to contact the therapist or otherwise avoid this ending from popping up over and over?

Also, I tried to return the loan and the $22k wasn't removed (used the sex scene option).

Reactions: greenray

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
How do you avoid the Mindless Cumpdump ending? The link to call the therapist disappeared after a few days. I caught that after it happened in my current game and loaded an older save to call the therapist. I had several saves of my current game at the time and I'm pretty sure I continued from the correct save. Regardless, the ending still comes up periodically and I have to use the Escape Hatch option to continue playing. Is there another way to contact the therapist or otherwise avoid this ending from popping up over and over?

Also, I tried to return the loan and the $22k wasn't removed (used the sex scene option).
Will have to investigate and fix it. Thanks for reporting

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
how do you make money ? can't find a job
It's hard at first. Normally I would use the jobs at the smartphone, but they were moved to the laptop, and the laptop itself is very pricey (800). What I do at the beginning, as the good slut I am, is to explore the city until I find the park. There you can whore marcus for 40$. It's not too much, but it's something.

There are other ways, you can get a loan in the bank, to get 3000$, but I'm not sure how it works. The best paid job in the game, is whoring yourself at the construction zone, but the construction zone is unlocked at the gay bar, and the gay bar it self is unlocked using the laptop.

After 1 or 2 weeks in-game, you'll also get the job at your dad's office, it gets a decent weekly payment.

Reactions: randiel and gizzy77

Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
how do you make money ? can't find a job
Purchase a map at the mall (first store IIRC). That will unlock the bank and the gay bar, and a few other places.

The banks loans you $20k, and you repay it back anytime with $2k interest. Aside from the bank loan, the fastest way to make money is through prostitution. (Oh, when I repaid the loan, the game didn't actually deduct the amount, so there's little reason to return the money and AFAIK no consequences for never doing so.)

The easiest way to make money at the beginning is waiting behind the toilets at the park and servicing clients - $40 each client and the game version I have currently ignores energy level with this option so you can spam that until the park closes.

Marcus can also find clients at the gay bar to make money - it's not as lucrative as the park though. After whoring Marcus out 5x (the park and/or gay bar), you can unlock the construction site after running into Mick (?) at the gay bar when picking up clients there. Once you've unlocked the construction site, you can spend the day there and make over $2k. It's grindy, but it's the fastest way to make money aside from the bank loan.

After a week (5 days?) in game you'll get a job at the father's firm. You get paid weekly, I think, some $80. It's really more for the office sex, and the sugar daddy ending I think. If you really want to make money Marcus will have to sell himself.

You can also try stealing at the mall, but you run the risk of jail time (not necessarily a bad thing) and the money I've gotten through stealing has always been a mere $20.

You can make meager amounts of money with the webcam (at least until you corrupt the brother). The laptop unlocks temp jobs (essentially gigs). Some of those are unlocked by corruption level.

Exploring the city at night can sometimes find Marcus a client - but being able to accept the proposition is unlocked by... corruption I assume. You can also be mugged at night (or raped depending on your settings). So it's risky until you purchase a gun.

Lastly, the 'stash' at High Tai lets you pimp Marcus out as well as hire other guys to work for you. That takes some investment ($3k just to get the key) to get up and running through.

gizzy77

Sep 29, 2020
where can i find the Erotic accessories ?

in the inventory is a option to wear it but can't find a store to by

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
where can i find the Erotic accessories ?

in the inventory is a option to wear it but can't find a store to by
There are only two erotic accessories you can wear. You can buy both butplugs in the market

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes