4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Sorry to ask, but searching for gay I find replies on how to get to that content. If I avoid those places I won't see any gay content?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Sorry to ask, but searching for gay I find replies on how to get to that content. If I avoid those places I won't see any gay content?
I'm sorry to tell you that this game is 98% gay and the only 2% straight scenes are being taken out of the game next update. I don't think this game is for you.

Reactions: randiel and t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I'm sorry to tell you that this game is 98% gay and the only 2% straight scenes are being taken out of the game next update. I don't think this game is for you.
Fair enough, thanks for your answer :)

Talonix

May 3, 2019
i don't know how to get bria
According to the scene guide, Brian will appear in one of two ways: either through “walking around” on the farm if you have bestiality off, or getting caught being bred by Ralf with bestiality on.
I’m pretty sure both have some randomness, so just use the arrows on the sidebar to skip back and forward til you get the intro scene you are looking for.

Reactions: randiel

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
Fair enough, thanks for your answer :)
This game is an expansion of Young Marcus by Serialaries (hence the title), and that game was a gay version of an older game called Young Maria (by Mariamod), where Serialaries just changed the gender of the protagonist -that's why there still are het scenes in the game, Young Maria once had a handful of lesbian scenes-

I don't know where you can find Young Maria currently, but if you can find it it probably will be the game you wanted when you checked this thread

Kevinsora

Aug 24, 2020
In the new update does anyone know how to unlock the barn and stables in the farm. I looked at the guide to no avail and cant seem to figure it out after hours of playing

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
In the new update does anyone know how to unlock the barn and stables in the farm. I looked at the guide to no avail and cant seem to figure it out after hours of playing
Depends if you have BDSM preference on or off.
With that option off if you will meed Brian it will unlock everything.
With the option turned on they will be gradually available after Brian catch you having sex with Ralf.

I may change it later in the next update.

Nerosatan

Mar 10, 2020
i played a sissy game, forgot the name. it had an interesting thing for relationship that i would love to see on here. basically made the father relationship cap to 100. all scenes and dialogue to that point were locked behind that cap but then theres a scene of grwth or evolution in the relationship and the cap increases to 200. game being incomplete only had a cap of 600 and relationship was easy to build through obvious tasks, but yeah, that could help with some scene interactions and maybe give reason to improve the story between characters. like maybe you need to be between a cap with both boss and dad before you can do them both rather than somehow skip ahead to do dad with the boss but still be weird around dad at home. or adding the neighbor or school mate needs a certain cap reach to 3way with other characters and such.

on the other hand just giive us everything cuz im loving it. cant wait for the next update!!!!.

• Thinking Face

Talonix

May 3, 2019
i played a sissy game, forgot the name. it had an interesting thing for relationship that i would love to see on here. basically made the father relationship cap to 100. all scenes and dialogue to that point were locked behind that cap but then theres a scene of grwth or evolution in the relationship and the cap increases to 200. game being incomplete only had a cap of 600 and relationship was easy to build through obvious tasks, but yeah, that could help with some scene interactions and maybe give reason to improve the story between characters. like maybe you need to be between a cap with both boss and dad before you can do them both rather than somehow skip ahead to do dad with the boss but still be weird around dad at home. or adding the neighbor or school mate needs a certain cap reach to 3way with other characters and such.

on the other hand just giive us everything cuz im loving it. cant wait for the next update!!!!.
Pretty sure the game you are describing is “Friends of Mine” if anyone was curious about it.

Reactions: Nerosatan

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Ah so no more updates after the update your working on your going to take a rest right I will patiently wait for it to be release

Nerosatan

Mar 10, 2020
Not any time soon I'm afraid. Will have to postpone it even more till October or even November. It will probably be the last one so I want to add as much stuff as i can
i hope you eventually come back with future updates and people are inspired by the masterpieces you created to create something mmore for us. i dont even know where to start if i wanted to make a game like this. lol

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
i hope you eventually come back with future updates and people are inspired by the masterpieces you created to create something mmore for us. i dont even know where to start if i wanted to make a game like this. lol
You can be sure that there are many creators out there inspired by serialaries and randiel 's work. My own first game is heavily influenced by this game (also a couple more). It's still an amateur job, but hey, I'm enjoying doing it, and I'm close to have a dev log here on F95. But it's very far from a proper first release here, unfortunately.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
You can be sure that there are many creators out there inspired by serialaries and randiel 's work. My own first game is heavily influenced by this game (also a couple more). It's still an amateur job, but hey, I'm enjoying doing it, and I'm close to have a dev log here on F95. But it's very far from a proper first release here, unfortunately.
Can I try to play your game rafster?

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes