4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the prison bitch ending
You need to go to jail and serve your sentence 10 times (counter increase when Thomas lets you out so don't run away from the prison), then go and rob a bank.
You can check the counter if you click on Help and type in "$jailedcounter" (without quotation marks) into the text field and click debug.

Jun 17, 2019
You need to go to jail and serve your sentence 10 times (counter increase when Thomas lets you out so don't run away from the prison), then go and rob a bank.
You can check the counter if you click on Help and type in "$jailedcounter" (without quotation marks) into the text field and click debug.
Thank you

AQVA992

May 22, 2019

It's a pity, really to tears, but if you're tired of working on Marcus, then so be it.
While there are still so many possibilities for fantasy, I would have liked to see more sexual diversity in school.
And you will agree, in the game of young black guys?
Or, for example, a crime boss !!!

Очень жаль, реально до слёз, но если вам надоело работать над Маркусом, то так и быть.
Хотя возможностей для фантазии ещё так много, мне бы хотелось увидеть большее сексуальное разнообразие в школе.
И согласитесь, в игре моло темнокожих парней?
Или к примеру криминального босса!!!

• Angry
Reactions: greenray

blackcat0610

Sep 25, 2021
Hornstown and young Marcus are two of the best and favorite gay sandbox text games I have ever played. I really like them and thank you for your creation. Due to my personal hobby, I am very happy to see the BDSM plot inside. They are very interesting and diverse. In the game, I noticed that in the equipment information, There is a lattice that can be worn in front of me, so I wonder if it is possible to add some BDSM plots about the control of chastity cage. I think it will be very interesting, but I don't mean the feminine kind. Finally, thank you again for your efforts to bring a good game. [forgive my poor English]

Reactions: Rafster

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Oh, it's hard to imagine that I'm going to have the last update of this game. I really don't want to see it end.
Game became a bit hard to manage with all that content inside, plus I really want to try something new.

Hornstown and young Marcus are two of the best and favorite gay sandbox text games I have ever played. I really like them and thank you for your creation. Due to my personal hobby, I am very happy to see the BDSM plot inside. They are very interesting and diverse. In the game, I noticed that in the equipment information, There is a lattice that can be worn in front of me, so I wonder if it is possible to add some BDSM plots about the control of chastity cage. I think it will be very interesting, but I don't mean the feminine kind. Finally, thank you again for your efforts to bring a good game. [forgive my poor English]
Small chance of that I'm afraid. Adding something like that cage would require a major rebuild of all existing routes. In this update, I want to add something extra to all routes so there will be as well some small addition to BDSM story (I'm not sure what yet thou).

Tallis6794

Mar 15, 2020
Sorry for my impudence, but since the next update is likely to be the last, I would like each of the characters to get their own scene through the phone, just in fact we have such a scene only with brother, and there are no other love interests, so I would like these characters not to be deprived, I really liked this whole system with the phone and I would like its final development, and not to be abandoned. I would also like a logical end of the line with uncle.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Sorry for my impudence, but since the next update is likely to be the last, I would like each of the characters to get their own scene through the phone, just in fact we have such a scene only with brother, and there are no other love interests, so I would like these characters not to be deprived, I really liked this whole system with the phone and I would like its final development, and not to be abandoned. I would also like a logical end of the line with uncle.
That was my ultimate goal with the phone, to add more scenes in various locations and not just in the location where you interact with that character. Since I have a lot of characters adding few scenes to each of them was a big task in the past so I was always postponing it. I don't want to promise that everyone will get something but this is my end goal.

Reactions: Oliz82 and surfpup

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I'm aiming at the end of the year as a Christmas present :) Update is progressing quite nicely but there is still a lot I want to add in and I want to have more time for a beta testers.
I'm glad you're taking your time to be satisfied of everything and didn't stay fixed on the initial date. I'm still curious if you'll be able to add the bully you wanted (the placeholder in the contacts on the phone).

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hello.

I'm glad you're taking your time to be satisfied of everything and didn't stay fixed on the initial date. I'm still curious if you'll be able to add the bully you wanted (the placeholder in the contacts on the phone).
I'm currently developing booty calls, like a way to invite forest ranger Adam for a weekend trip to the mountains (which contains several sex scenes in/on/next to a mountain) :)
I have a backlog of unused gifs for each character that didn't fit any previously added scenes so I'm using phone to add them to the game.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I'm aiming at the end of the year as a Christmas present :) Update is progressing quite nicely but there is still a lot I want to add in and I want to have more time for a beta testers.
Well I'm willing to beta test it for you randiel if you wanted to

Shadowmaset

Nov 25, 2017
I know this is a weird question but please, can somebody can tell me the name of the BG music that play, when you ride Thunderstorm cowboy style?

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes