4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
at long last the new update is here im gonna try out the new contents added and you also plan to add a father & son camshow besides the brothers cam show in the upcoming or future updates of the game right randiel and your the best randiel love you and thank you for the new update i will report to you if i found some bugs in the new update of the game godbless you randiel

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Holy mother of balls that's a huge changelog! I'm gonna have to dedicate a whole day to finding the new stuff! :ROFLMAO:
I know this update literally just came out so forgive me if this comes off as rude but are there any plans for more dad/son content/eventual ending? I remember something about you wanting to move on eventually so I'm just a little curious if that's still on the table. Anyway, thanks again for the fap material!

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Holy mother of balls that's a huge changelog! I'm gonna have to dedicate a whole day to finding the new stuff! :ROFLMAO:
I know this update literally just came out so forgive me if this comes off as rude but are there any plans for more dad/son content/eventual ending? I remember something about you wanting to move on eventually so I'm just a little curious if that's still on the table. Anyway, thanks again for the fap material!
Always happy to keep you horny :)

I added a bro-specific ending in this update, dad has a short cameo there but in the end, he will (probably) get something just for him. No idea what yet, will need to do some brainstorming.
As for combined scenes with bro and dad (and maybe uncle and grandpa, a big family reunion) - I'll think about it :)

• Love
Reactions: YaLikeJazz?

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Always happy to keep you horny :)

I added a bro-specific ending in this update, dad has a short cameo there but in the end, he will (probably) get something just for him. No idea what yet, will need to do some brainstorming.
As for combined scenes with bro and dad (and maybe uncle and grandpa, a big family reunion) - I'll think about it :)

So I did a dumb....

Overwrote my install folder with the new install and it seems that removed all of my saved games.

Am I screwed or is there something in appdata/similar that I can try looking through?

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
So I did a dumb....

Overwrote my install folder with the new install and it seems that removed all of my saved games.

Am I screwed or is there something in appdata/similar that I can try looking through?
Not that I am aware of, sorry. You would need to fuck from the start.... I mean begin from the start.
As far as I know, save files are connected to this HTML file of the game and the location in which they are placed. You can have two versions of the game in the same folder and they will share saves. I'm currently digging more into it (mostly for mobile devices) to provide some instructions for the future.
If anyone has more knowledge about this please share!

Reactions: Isaiah2002

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I can't trigger the brother ending... I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or is a bug. Anyone having problems as well? Its send a nude, fuck him and ask to go to the park right? It doesn't trigger at all

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I can't trigger the brother ending... I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or is a bug. Anyone having problems as well? It sends a nude, fuck him and ask to go to the park right? It doesn't trigger at all
For bros ending:
- have 100 relationship points
- have 100 bother corruption points
- send him a nude selfie, make sure you wait for his response (it is delayed by 3 seconds to mimic a real-time response)
1625867461767.png
- visit him in his room after 22:00, a sex scene should be triggered automatically after entering his room

Once all above is complete you will have a new option in his profile in Contacts:
1625867758125.png

I may remove that post selfie sex scene as a condition in next update as it is problematic for a lot of players.

Reactions: Maxxy6 and Ca1keh

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I have bestiality turned off, but I kind of want to see the werewolf scene. I guess I can just flip the switch back on at the appropriate time?
Thanks for the update.
Bro and dad might be a cool combo. :)

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
For bros ending:
- have 100 relationship points
- have 100 bother corruption points
- send him a nude selfie, make sure you wait for his response (it is delayed by 3 seconds to mimic a real-time response)
View attachment 1289661
- visit him in his room after 22:00, a sex scene should be triggered automatically after entering his room

Once all above is complete you will have a new option in his profile in Contacts:
View attachment 1289669

I may remove that post selfie sex scene as a condition in next update as it is problematic for a lot of players.
I didn't know he respond with a delay, that's cool

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
how do you find the forbidden forest
Travel to Point Erectus (to find this location in the first place just dance in the Gay Bar till you meet Adam). If you have a Bestiality preference turned on you should see it there:
1625901779017.png

I have bestiality turned off, but I kind of want to see the werewolf scene. I guess I can just flip the switch back on at the appropriate time?
Thanks for the update.
Bro and dad might be a cool combo. :)
You can turn it on and off at any time via Smartphone->Preferences.
Note: there are two werewolf scenes so you may want to repeat drinking with Brian :D

Reactions: snailman1999

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Thank you. This is amazingly fun. I did miss the 2nd werewolf scene, so I need to go back.
I haven't found the gay bar, yet, so obviously I'm not exploring enough.
Managed to get dad to 100 corruption and brother isn't far behind.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
To find new places you will either need to explore the map:
1625904791108.png
Or meet someone in a particular way...
Or buy a map in the Marker (in the first shop you have there) :D

A map will show you the location of all the places you can find by exploring but it will not show places you discover by event (like Point Erectus you discover thanks to Adam when dancing in Gay Bar).
I may add a new tab to the guide on how to unlock certain locations.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Wow, I've missed most of the map! Too busy getting Dad to 116 corruption.
Sleeping in brother's bed is pretty cute.

Ericbse

Mar 22, 2021
I know you have a few at there but will there be any new routes add in the future where you(Marcus) can be the top all the way. I am a top/vers and would like to be the one doing most of the dominating even with the animals. And amazing work on the new update

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I know you have a few at there but will there be any new routes add in the future where you(Marcus) can be the top all the way. I am a top/vers and would like to be the one doing most of the dominating even with the animals. And amazing work on the new update
Marcus was always (even in the original game by Serialaries) a bottom. I'm a sub myself so it is easier for me to "get into character" in sub scenes. There are a few where Marcus is a top (Perry and Christian are always bottoms to Marcus) plus I try to add few top scenes here and there. I may expand their routes and add one top ending but no promises for now :)

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
can someone tell me how to make money?
1. Go to work (After 7 days in the game get back to the house (Living room after 14:00), progress the scene in the office to get yourself hired. You will be paid for your work (work, not whoring out in the office) at the end of each week)
2. Whore yourself out (at a Gay Bar or at a Park)
3. Buy a webcam and if you are beauty enough you will earn money by camshow
4. Buy a laptop and look for a one time job (list varies based on your stats, check guide for the conditions)
5. Save money to buy and renovate High Tai, then whore yourself out (100$ each)
6. Get a loan from the bank
7. Cheat

Reactions: Evillin
4.90 star(s) 17 Votes