4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
in the future updates of the game will there be more of the father brother grampa and the boss of marcus father and the neighbor and marcus uncle and the construction site content and also more of marcus being rape by a robber and i also wanted to see marcus milking his father brother uncle and grandfather and drinking there sperm and also more lewd school content love your expansion of the game randiel your the best

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
in the future updates of the game will there be more of the father brother grampa and the boss of marcus father and the neighbor and marcus uncle and the construction site content and also more of marcus being rape by a robber and i also wanted to see marcus milking his father brother uncle and grandfather and drinking there sperm and also more lewd school content love your expansion of the game randiel your the best
So basically more of everything? :D
There will be more, that much I can promise :D What specifically I cannot say for now.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hi randiel i just wanted to let you know that i found this small bug when i tried to click go to jacks house this is what it says Screenshot_2021-07-02-14-58-47-95.jpg

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
waiting for update
The update will be available this week, probably around Wednesday/Thursday. I still have a lot of grammar mistakes to correct, other than that everything is in. I'm a bit worried that changelog will be too long to post here :D

Any chance we can get more bears of the chubby variety like the one from the app on the smartphone? He was hot as fucc
Sure, will think of something for next update :)

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
so excited for the upcoming update to be release and hope the minor bug is also fix when you try to visit jacks house and will patiently w8 for the future update of the game and what contents you will add into it

Reactions: dewar124

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Update 0.9 is here :cool:

Grammar check is done by Tobbi29 - THANK YOU :love:
Also huge THANK YOU :love: to the testing group for finding all the bugs.

Few words upfront that probably no one will read. This update is bigger than the previous ones and there are a lot of new things to explore. Your old save should still work with this new version but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to start a new game. Especially for the High Tai storyline, you need to have a save before entering it in the first place or most of the stuff later will not work properly.
In short what is in this update:
- 4 new characters
- 5 new endings
- around 100 new sex scenes

Now moving to the part you all want:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To check what precisely has been modified/added for the updated list of characters, endings, and scenes. All updated stuff is marked in orange.

Get the update here:

Join us on

SirenSpell

Nov 20, 2017

Few words upfront that probably no one will read. This update is bigger than the previous ones and there are a lot of new things to explore. Your old save should still work with this new version but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to start a new game. Especially for the High Tai storyline, you need to have a save before entering it in the first place or most of the stuff later will not work properly.
- 4 new characters
- 5 new endings

To check what precisely has been modified/added for the updated list of characters, endings, and scenes. All updated stuff is marked in orange.

Get the update here:
MEGA

Join us on
Oh my good gods this is truly amazing, thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

chrisbbg

Mar 4, 2020

- 4 new characters
- 5 new endings

Get the update here:
MEGA

Join us on
終於更新了 ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I don't know how to meet Brian. Who can tell me?
I can :)
If you have Bestiality preference turned on (you can check it in Smartphone->Preferences) you will meet Brian after having sex (breeding, oral/handjob will not work) with Ralf. It is random so you may need to repeat this a few times.
If you have that preference turned off then just travel to Farm and pick this option:
1625837125477.png
You will meet him right away.

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes