4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Any chance a guide for those who want to experience everything? I have a hard remembering or figuring out certain triggers. I feel it would be help for others especially when it comes to making suggestion or mapping out errors.
here it is

Check this . It is a list of all the scenes in the game, together with participants, kinks, and conditions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jweggy and randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hi randiel when will the next update of young marcus be release i will patiently wait for it
In July I think.
Some unruly people are making fun of me for posting too many updates so I need to slow down.

I'm joking of course :)
I wanted to take a break from Marcus for a while but don't worry, it doesn't mean that the next update will be small. So far it contains already around 300 gifs and I expect to double that number once I'm done with the 0.8 update. Considering the size and the number of scenes I think I need to start looking for a testing group :D

87u6ygthj

May 25, 2021
I have a question about the game. Why do some stats cap at 100 (beauty, physique, brother, etc.) and others seem to go on forever (intelligence, dad)?

love the game btw

dionisvs

Oct 22, 2020
Guys, how do I find Bill? I try to follow the guide, but i don't know how to trigger the "visit glade" scene. Can someone help me?

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Guys, how do I find Bill? I try to follow the guide, but i don't know how to trigger the "visit glade" scene. Can someone help me?
Bill has only a small appearance in that forest scene for now.

As Honeybun Burglar described it, once at Point Erectus select option:
- Ask Adam to show you the forest
followed by
- Visit glade
Bill will show up mid-scene.
1623450063038.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Rafster

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Is it a sequel or another part?
Is the main character dominant?
It is an expansion to Serialares game. I updated existing stories with the additional ones, plus adding more here and there. Base stories are still there (mostly) but they have been, well, expanded :)
Main player is a sub, there are few scenes where he is a top (but that means he is just fucking someone and it is not in a dominant way) but these scenes are rare.

Reactions: babilon29

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
The update is nearly finished. Just a few finishing scenes and a lot of testing and I'll make it public. I hope I will be done with all of it in the next two weeks, so expect the update around mid-July.
It is much easier to work on the update without any time pressure (plus considering the download limit on MEGA :D ) so I will probably continue with the few-months period for future updates.

Sep 8, 2020
The update is nearly finished. Just a few finishing scenes and a lot of testing and I'll make it public. I hope I will be done with all of it in the next two weeks, so expect the update around mid-July.
It is much easier to work on the update without any time pressure (plus considering the download limit on MEGA :D ) so I will probably continue with the few-months period for future updates.
:D:D

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Since the update is getting close to the end and it is hard for me to hold my excitement here is a high-level changelog:
- Farm expanded (Brian gets a lot of new scenes, Grampa gets a few, new non-beast ending)
- Point Erectus, where Bill gets few scenes with size play (body size difference, basically small twink being fucked by a giant hunk)
- High Tai completely redone (few step renovation, pimping yourself out, setting up a brothel, visiting neighbors)
- Thomas expansion (Marcus being kidnapped with a possible bad ending, additional scenes, and change of heart of this hunky cop afterward)
- Bestiality expansion on the farm and Point Erectus (all creatures get additional scenes, and the current ones are expanded)
- Drunk update (with a possible alien abduction)
- and more :)

Timelines are still around mid-July, maybe sooner but that depends on the amounts of bugs.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
- Drunk update (with a possible alien abduction)
I wasn't expecting more SF outside lucid dreams and the demon (and maybe bestiality) but you seem to have found a good way to do it.

Interacting with Thomas outside robbing is welcomed.

More Ron and Bill :love:.

And as always, you're really great with your ideas and stories.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
The idea to combine being drunk with aliens wasn't mine (sadly I forgot whos, whoever you are - thank you!). This way the game is still technically "real" as there is never "hard" evidence otherwise. All of it (aliens, lucid dreams, demon, werewolf) could be just in Marcus's head :)

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes