Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
This exactly the type of thread I've been lookin for. Princess Knight Claris really hooked me to this premise. There's a doujin I read that has a hero with his past rewritten and it changes his class if that's the kind of stuff you want
I've probably already read it, But post it just so I can make sure.

dinasampa

Jun 2, 2021
I'm Japanese, so I translate at DeepL. I'm Japanese and I'm translating at . So the English may be strange, and there may be games with English translations.
I also wrote about my personal Tire.

"リティスの冒険" Tire3... This is not the main point of the thread, but you seem to like Futanari and it's something I was able to play all the way through, so maybe you'll like it.

"赤首の闘技場" Tire2... You may have written this. You might like it because the heroine gets hurt badly and there are various abnormalities in her condition.

"CREATURE HUNTER" Tire1...The heroine is attacked by a variety of abnormalities. The only drawbacks are that the pictures are not very good and the game balance is rather difficult. I'm sure you'll like it.

"流浪少女レイ" Tire2...
This is a game where the heroine is tormented by abnormalities in her condition. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I do.

"Succubus Nest" Tire1... The heroine is weakened, which is the royal road of the game. The downside is that the game balance is very severe and on top of that the heroine is weakened. If you are defeated by your sexuality, it means the end of your journey.

"鉄刃少女ブレイザーRPG" Tire3... The heroine is restrained and physically altered, and there are scenes where she fights her enemies. There is also some ryona. It's a great game, but it's not the only one.

"爆乳女達と〇したり〇されたりするRPG"Tire?..."It's an RPG where you can play with and be played by women with big breasts. I think this is a game that people will like or dislike very much. The pictures are poorly drawn and there are no status abnormalities. The game has a lot of flags and statuses. Pregnancy, childbirth, bust and hip size, weight, and a huge number of event flags that change depending on these factors help you get emotionally involved with the characters. I believe there was an English translation on this site.

"マーレと黒き海の迷宮" Tire2... Did I mention that I wrote it? I recommend it because there are many abnormalities in the state.

"MaiDenSnow Eve" Tire1... I'm not sure if this is a good game or not. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I think it's a great game.

"Le dernier saint chevalier "Tire2:
It's a game where the heroine gets hurt badly and there's a lot of eroticism during battles. There are no weakening elements, however.

"フォールンエンパイア" Tire2: A game in which the heroine gets hurt badly and the eroticism in battle is the main attraction. There is no weakening factor.

"プリンセスナイト・ローズ" Tire1...
The heroine has a terrible eye, and the bat stutters are also abundant. The downside is that the picture is childish and not interesting at first. If you proceed to Chapter 2, the evaluation will change.

"UnHolY ToRturEr" Tire2... The heroine is horrible and there are plenty of bat staters. But it's not an RPG. Personally, I like the mini-games to escape.

"BlackMarket" Tire2... It's a brothel management game where the heroine gets into terrible trouble.

"Jumble Jokers" Tire1... It's a brothel management game where the heroine gets hurt badly and there are plenty of bat staters. The latest one is out, so if you like it, please check it out too.

"PrayGame "Tire2... I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this. It has a relatively pitiful heroine, some status quo, and very good art.

"セタリアの魔境" Tire3... I didn't like it much, but you might like it.

"竜の乙女と魔孕の島 "Tire1.... This game was influenced by MaiDenSnow. If you like MaiDenSnow, you'll like it. If you like MaiDenSnow, you'll love it, but it's hopelessly incomplete.

"淫乱堕ち勇者カレン" Tire2: You might like the situation where the heroine is in a bad way and falls down. And Luchisanman has released many series.

"ヒロモン" Tire1: You can inflict various conditions on the heroine, which can be duplicated, by the same author as B-Grand.

I've found a lot of interesting games in this thread! Thank you.

dinasampa

Jun 2, 2021
deepl's translation is terrible.
Complex sentences have completely changed their meaning.
But I'm tired of correcting them.

Reactions: Misne

Alzmdkd

Jun 22, 2018

This game is good if you like corruption is very complete (body modification, permanent bad status, a lot of clothing, etc).
The first part is about escaping from a dungeon of tentacles after you finish that is when the most content comes

Reactions: Dv2710

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Ah yessss, this is something I often hope I run into in more games too. Permanently weakening the protagonist can be such a delicious buffet of humiliating treats. Definitely one of my favourite kinks.

I love the feeling of helplessness that follows someone being turned into something weak and defenceless. Becoming little more than a sexual thing to be used and abused at the whims of others. Fighting impossible odds, knowing you have no chance to win, but still dragging it out. Lying to yourself that you can escape and undo what has been done to you. Hope can be such a cruel mistress.

I especially like when what's been done to the protagonist is considered normal in the world. That even trying to "help" you would be considered laughable or even a crime for most people, and so you have to watch out who you even seek help from anymore.

Ahhh. Mixed together with some other dark fetishes it would come close to my dream game, but I've yet to find a dystopian sandbox game that ticks enough boxes to come close to perfection for me. I'd sooner have to make the damn thing myself than find it out in the wild at this rate... and yet I can't stop looking. It's like it already exists in my mind. I just have to find games to live out parts of it through here and there.

Reactions: Misne

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019

This game is good if you like corruption is very complete (body modification, permanent bad status, a lot of clothing, etc).
The first part is about escaping from a dungeon of tentacles after you finish that is when the most content comes
This looks really good, hope it gets a proper translation at some point and thanks for the recommendation.

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
I'm Japanese, so I translate at DeepL. I'm Japanese and I'm translating at . So the English may be strange, and there may be games with English translations.
I also wrote about my personal Tire.

"リティスの冒険" Tire3... This is not the main point of the thread, but you seem to like Futanari and it's something I was able to play all the way through, so maybe you'll like it.

"赤首の闘技場" Tire2... You may have written this. You might like it because the heroine gets hurt badly and there are various abnormalities in her condition.

"CREATURE HUNTER" Tire1...The heroine is attacked by a variety of abnormalities. The only drawbacks are that the pictures are not very good and the game balance is rather difficult. I'm sure you'll like it.

"流浪少女レイ" Tire2...
This is a game where the heroine is tormented by abnormalities in her condition. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I do.

"Succubus Nest" Tire1... The heroine is weakened, which is the royal road of the game. The downside is that the game balance is very severe and on top of that the heroine is weakened. If you are defeated by your sexuality, it means the end of your journey.

"鉄刃少女ブレイザーRPG" Tire3... The heroine is restrained and physically altered, and there are scenes where she fights her enemies. There is also some ryona. It's a great game, but it's not the only one.

"爆乳女達と〇したり〇されたりするRPG"Tire?..."It's an RPG where you can play with and be played by women with big breasts. I think this is a game that people will like or dislike very much. The pictures are poorly drawn and there are no status abnormalities. The game has a lot of flags and statuses. Pregnancy, childbirth, bust and hip size, weight, and a huge number of event flags that change depending on these factors help you get emotionally involved with the characters. I believe there was an English translation on this site.

"マーレと黒き海の迷宮" Tire2... Did I mention that I wrote it? I recommend it because there are many abnormalities in the state.

"MaiDenSnow Eve" Tire1... I'm not sure if this is a good game or not. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I think it's a great game.

"Le dernier saint chevalier "Tire2:
It's a game where the heroine gets hurt badly and there's a lot of eroticism during battles. There are no weakening elements, however.

"フォールンエンパイア" Tire2: A game in which the heroine gets hurt badly and the eroticism in battle is the main attraction. There is no weakening factor.

"プリンセスナイト・ローズ" Tire1...
The heroine has a terrible eye, and the bat stutters are also abundant. The downside is that the picture is childish and not interesting at first. If you proceed to Chapter 2, the evaluation will change.

"UnHolY ToRturEr" Tire2... The heroine is horrible and there are plenty of bat staters. But it's not an RPG. Personally, I like the mini-games to escape.

"BlackMarket" Tire2... It's a brothel management game where the heroine gets into terrible trouble.

"Jumble Jokers" Tire1... It's a brothel management game where the heroine gets hurt badly and there are plenty of bat staters. The latest one is out, so if you like it, please check it out too.

"PrayGame "Tire2... I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this. It has a relatively pitiful heroine, some status quo, and very good art.

"セタリアの魔境" Tire3... I didn't like it much, but you might like it.

"竜の乙女と魔孕の島 "Tire1.... This game was influenced by MaiDenSnow. If you like MaiDenSnow, you'll like it. If you like MaiDenSnow, you'll love it, but it's hopelessly incomplete.

"淫乱堕ち勇者カレン" Tire2: You might like the situation where the heroine is in a bad way and falls down. And Luchisanman has released many series.

"ヒロモン" Tire1: You can inflict various conditions on the heroine, which can be duplicated, by the same author as B-Grand.

I've found a lot of interesting games in this thread! Thank you.
Good games, Thanks for the recommendations.

crap

Oct 8, 2017
from the same maker as Labyrinth of the Black Sea, Lisa and the Grimoire, etc. No full TL ( ) but seems right on target for this thread from what I've seen so far. Semi-permanent stat debuffs for losing in combat and some permanent status effects (can be removed depending on difficulty). Plays well with Textractor.

Last edited:

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
from the same maker as Labyrinth of the Black Sea, Lisa and the Grimoire, etc. No full TL ( ) but seems right on target for this thread from what I've seen so far. Semi-permanent stat debuffs for losing in combat and some permanent status effects (can be removed depending on difficulty). Plays well with Textractor.
Ending up translating this just now using 99% deepl and 1% google translate. Everything seems to be working fine besides there being a bit of untranslated text all over the place for some reason.

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
I would've also posted the translation file so someone could fix it if they wanted. But I managed to crash explorer and I lost it.
Lucky I had already exported it before the crash.

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
Have like 1,7k favorites on exh so I'm surprised I haven't seen any of these :oops:
But this is A-mazing hentai fit for the thread, it took me only the 3 first links to overload completely.
Since you might actually be my clone then I'm sure you'll enjoy these:

The website is blank, how do I access them/ can you post a mega link of the vids or something?

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
The website is blank, how do I access them/ can you post a mega link of the vids or something?
Clear your browser cookies, register/log in to e-hentai.org, then try again.
Might have to wait a week if you haven't registered before. More info .

NedFlanders

Oct 13, 2021

This might be what you're looking for, but I couldn't find that much about it.

However, from this on the Dlsite page:
"
After her village is destroyed and her husband is killed by a monster, priest Giselle swears she will get revenge.
While selling and sullying her body, she tracks the monster's whereabouts...

[System]
A simple action game, with a priest class that's similar to a certain MMO.
Before death, you move to rape mode, and the monsters have their way with you.
Following climax, you respawn on the map.
Sub-quests unlock according to your main quest progress, and your H statuses.
Plenty of routes are available, such as brothel prostitute, host club goer, and thief transformation.
"

It sounds like it could be good.

Reactions: SadScientistHououin

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
This just in: Another great hentai example for the qualities I'm looking for in eroge - This little manga does level drain and visualized alterations s-extremely well, and looks to have a pretty affectionate story as well. Even untranslated you can get a pretty good idea of the how devilish this type of corruption can be:

Oh and I could share some older gems while I'm at it:

The more transformations in these games, the better.
I'm still absolutely lost in the class-changing fun of Odyssey of Gianna, about 50 hours or so spent.
Wrote a brief review of it too.

Reactions: crap

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I'm more interested in the leveling down aspect, not transformation. I need games where the combat gets harder and harder as the MC becomes more corrupted, where by the end she's basically getting battle raped all the time but still somehow clears the game. Kind of like Karryn's Prison but made by Japanese people.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Ending up translating this just now using 99% deepl and 1% google translate. Everything seems to be working fine besides there being a bit of untranslated text all over the place for some reason.
Does this translation encompass the partial translation on ULMF linked earlier in the thread? Or do I need both?