Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
This ones really good. Ended up translating it for myself using deepl. Got it somewhat decent but I was too lazy to post it because I saw someone already made a MTL of it on this site.
Is it a full MTL? Looks interesting but the other post about the game was only a partial translation.

If it is maybe you should post it ;)

Reactions: Hb0t

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You could try Fallen Princess Lucia, which is not on the site. You play as both Lucia, who has a "divine bloodline" (at the start she oneshots everything) and has to defeat the Demon Lord that awakened - you control her on the map - and Loki, the son of said Demon Lord that is disguised as her adviser and sabotages her with potions - sleep, aphrodisiac and paralysis, in combat. When she is humilaited from defeat and other things, she levels down, and you have to be careful about sabotaging because if she becomes to suspicious you lose.
Halfway through the game the thing reverses, and you get to help Lucia for real.
Second this. But it's a Rule 7 Violation without a doubt, so no links.

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Is it a full MTL? Looks interesting but the other post about the game was only a partial translation.

Everything besides the plugins js is translated so just use Mtool to translate those. I don't tend to translate plugins.js as not to break anything. feel free to edit the translation and translate the plugins yourself though. But really just using Mtool for the rest It's alot easyer.

Reactions: slimyboi

Misne

Aug 5, 2017

Here's where I downloaded the raw game too.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Merely keeping tabs on this one, super early in dev, but features humiliating (and possibly sexy) transformations that linger post-combat. Could be good further down the road:

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
One more I just thought of. A bit old/small one:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
One more I just thought of. A bit old/small one:
Looks interesting and hot, not sure if it's what we're looking for here but I might be into it regardless. How long is it, by estimate?

And is it still being updated? I notice Lipucd stopped updating their blog.2nt.com and Patreon sites in like 2018/19, and their Twitter is a mess.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
It seems not very actively maintained. Mikituu or mo2, I believe made the pixel art. He also has a where he showcases a lot of his made gifs. He may be on pixiv these days. I kind of lost track. Considering the game, controls are not too well, but the corruption art is interesting. I'm guessing maybe two hours game time or so.

Reactions: Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
It seems not very actively maintained. Mikituu or mo2, I believe made the pixel art. He also has a where he showcases a lot of his made gifs. He may be on pixiv these days. I kind of lost track. Considering the game, controls are not too well, but the corruption art is interesting. I'm guessing maybe two hours game time or so.
Thanks. Testing it out right now. Feels like it has elements and inspirations from games like Mira Co Escape, ahriman's games, and Latex Dungeon.

Already liking the implied difficulty of gameplay. You're not allowed to escape ever, you can't spam items to win, and enemies are plentiful and dangerous(ly sexy). Like the game really wants you to lose in more than one way.

If only the enemies weren't so darn beefy in the HP department and forcing you to grind them down, and combat animations + all dialogue being so slow. Doesn't seem to be any immediate consequences of exiting combat with some of your team corrupted either, which is a shame given the nature of the game.

Love the gradual corruption/TF and the way team members switch sides mid-combatif you play poorly, but sadly it all seems to be sorely lacking in permanency. Hope I'm proven otherwise as I keep playing this.

Reactions: picobyte

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Yes, I believe the lasting loss, except after defeat, is only the number of team members. You may also want to take a look at his link to `much gif animation'. Some gif animations would have been great if they would have been in a game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Yes, I believe the lasting loss, except after defeat, is only the number of team members. You may also want to take a look at his link to `much gif animation'. Some gif animations would have been great if they would have been in a game.
OOHHH yeah, I knew I'd seen this artstyle before.
Have saved plenty of theirs in the past. Glorious.
Would've been a step up even just to let the game keep running, with the defeated-heroine-turned-seedbed animated together with the mobs and all, before cutting to the bad end CGs.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
reached end of content in 1hr 12min.
Summary: The framework of what could be a very hot corruption/TF/tentacle/latex game, but is so far
lacking in a lot of areas. The overall eroticness was spread out very sparsely and very thin.

Attached is my own savefile, in which you can find the gallery of the incomplete version from 2018(/19?). Although it is recommended for beginners to play through the levels from a new game, since you get to freely hop between the 4 stages, and each their individual kinky themes.

I enjoyed what little of what was here, but won't be put on the recc list in its current state.

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Looks interesting and hot, not sure if it's what we're looking for here but I might be into it regardless. How long is it, by estimate?

And is it still being updated? I notice Lipucd stopped updating their blog.2nt.com and Patreon sites in like 2018/19, and their Twitter is a mess.
TL;DR of the situation is that Project QB is on haitus until mo2 has time for the project again. Beyond that, there's been a lot of work done on a new project called Vampire Lust. Dev has gone underground while it develops to avoid drawing Patreon's ire with the lewd content, as it'd inevitably get his page shut down. He's still alive on his Discord, and status updates on the project are posted there from time to time. The link is a little hard to find, but it's out there.

Reactions: Philia and picobyte

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
I've skimmed at least 50 pages of every completed, english translated RPGM game on this site, in search of this specific kink. And yet, I feel like I've missed something. There's gotta be more to this genre that I just haven't found yet.

- You start out as a female or futanari, and have visible RPG levels and stat numbers that can be reduced. And the more the playable character in-game model can be changed, the better.
- Lewd and demeaning status effects are often massive turn-ons, especially if they're of the permanent kind. Bondage gear, marking and piercings goes too.
- You'd slowly be transformed into something like a slime, monster, prostitute, animal, pet, slave, seedbed, anything of lesser social status and/or power level, and then stay as this creature for mostly the rest of the game.
- The kind of corruption and inhibilitation I seek, most often happens through forcible and inconsensual means - Like through defeat in combat, games of chance, sex-training, lewd events, experiments gone wrong, mana drain, level drain, or perhaps falling to repay a debt and having to pay with your body instead.
- I like bad ends if they're degenerate enough, but even better is it if you're forced to stay in a humiliating form for a longer time, and still able to play the game but to a reduced and limited ability (diff form, slower movement, different skilset, higher sensitivity to lewdness, lost stats/skills/equip, etc.).

TL;DR - Games where MC becomes increasingly more perverted and corrupted is great and all, but I long for settings where they transform into less powerful beings. I want to find games in which I can keep playing as a heroine that's been thorougly leveled down and/or turned monsterous. Different forms of captivity after defeat is hot if you get to play as a slave/prisoner after. Breast expansion, (see Lacto Escape) is also a good way to... weighten down and inhibit your character.

To present some examples, I'd like recommendations of games that achieve one or more of what the following has:
Brave Female Iruru - Prime example of how many small things you can implement to make you really feel the slow corruption of your character. Standing image that changes expression, clothing and poses for every little action imposed on them, lewd clothing, accessories and chastity belts that sometimes are immovable, and a myriad butt-ton of lewd curses and afflictions thrown at your PC, that sometimes are permanent, and much more fantastic immersion. 10/10.
B-GROUND UNCHAINED - Good variety in bad status effects you get from losing, body markings that stay on your "standing picture", gameplay changes a lot from certain curses (see 25%corrupted.png), and heartbumping QTEs that gets more intense the more effects you stack. It may be short, it may be lacking in plot, it may not let you play as a slave or prison escapee, but it's got pretty sweet action and corruption.
Mission Mermaiden - Short but plays out status effects and the visual aspect of erotic inhibitation brilliantly. Hits you with mean effects that make you walk slower, get horny, starts to spontaneously masturbate, get paralyzed, blindfolded, hypnotized, start to lactate, beg to be raped, and my favorite once certain conditions are met... forces you to permanently transform into the latex enemies.
Rignetta's Adventure - May be one of the most visually appeasing battle-fucks in current years, but the sole reason I mention it here is because of how it implements mana drain. This beautiful pixel RPG vividly visualizes how your HP, MP and Lust bar drains and permanently weakens you, while also leveling up the lewd monsters that rape you upon defeat, enabling a wild fantasy where you start out as high and mighty yet eventually will be reduced to a weakling.
Latex Dungeon Advance, Cursed Armor 1 and 2, and EDEN - Dress-up games that lets you walk around in increasingly degenerate and humiliating forms and outfits, but often lacks the kind of gameplay that makes you play out, feel and interact with the world as if you really are weaker/lesser because of said outfits.
- Even if it requires you to re-load after each bad ends, the sheer number of a 100+ bad end scenes makes up for it with variation in humiliating transformations. Also has a few lewd body transformations that stays with the rest of your playthrough. See dmh01-04.png.
Crossing Brothel - 24 different transformations, short but very interesting: crossingBrothel.jpg Even if don't get to walk around or play as any of TFs, your PC is sometimes depicted or written into the game as being stuck that way for periods of time, which is well and hot enough considering the amount of different TFs here.
Lona RPG, Holy Grail of Alharahn, Wings of Roldea, Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid - Each have various scenarios in which you can be sentenced to prison, sex pits, slave work or prostitution work. The kink here is being given the chance to keep playing, and struggle through your adversity in a weaker state, while your clothing, weapons, items and equipment suddenly gone and replaced by chains or other types of bondage.
Pandora's Forest - The only exception of male protag I put on here because of how it caters to other demeaning and enfeebling sexual fantasies, skimming the lines of androgynity and has such immersive art and writing that I enjoyed it for many reasons. It has handfuls of genius and unique game design choices that you simply have to experience for yourself: Combat can be entertaining based on your own choices, the grinding is non-monotonous with things happening around every corner, and gaining lust out of combat subtracts your HP in-combat. Training stats that eventually grants permanent statuses, you get certain "bonuses" from from wearing certain lewd clothing, char levels are mentioned lots in dialogue, and even your ability to save/load the game can be messed with. Boss fights don't always lead to bad ends, class change can happen if you're (un)fortunate enough, as well as a short but fleshed out slave mode that you may or may not (want to) be able to escape from. One playthrough can take 7-8 hours but game's highly replayable, personally I enjoyed several runs of 16-20 hours in total. pan47.png and pan49.png are the screenshots related to this fine ero-game.
Earth Defender Valkyrie Kagura - Captures one of your two playable characters on defeat, and has this unique way of displaying the captive and her stats that steadily go down while you run to her rescue. Unfortunatly there's almost no visual stimulus to accompany this feature, you only see the face and numbers, and potentially some lackluster bad end CG in the end. However I'd really like to see that live feed with stat numbers expanded upon, see kagura01.png.
Sinisistar - See the attachments Sinisistar badend 01 and 02.png, for one defeat event you get to crawl around with increasingly large mammaries before being taken captive again. Then there's another event in which you try to find your way out of a prison labyrinth.
Echidna Wars DX - All the vore aside, if you lose to the queen bee boss, you'll be turned into a wriggling larva that stays on screen for a while. See tobee01, 02, 03.png: More like this.
Buzama Trap Dungeon - There's an instance of losing to some monster that turns you into a lvl 1 onahole. Then, you get the chance to just lay around all limbless and immobile for a bit, with every stat, skill and equipment inside your RPG menu changed into lewd stuff.
Princess Knight Claris - Merely gives you the option to sloooooowly level down your PC but rarely forces you to do so, and doesn't visualize the fall from grace well or often enough. While some scenes are degrading enough for powers you lose or perverted actions you are forced to take, it is made far too convoluted to make yourself lose in order to make things erotic. Its sequel Heroic Princess Milla seems to be more of the same but even more lost in translation.
Odyssey of Gianna - Brand new sandbox game that you have to buy or steal right now. Seriously. 9+ hours long sandbox that probably tops everything you just read above.

It is important to note the following:
- I'm a hard M and self-insert as female/futa protag in these kinds of games, so no male protag or slave-trainers please.
- CoC and TiTS might be THE games for simulating corruption and the like, but I'm not looking for text-based games in this thread, I'm looking for more visual and action-packed experiences, in the form of RPG or Action games.
- Unfortunatly I can't into games that only uses "realistic", human-like 3D models though, huge turn-offs. Pretty much has to be anime- or cartoon-styled, 2D or pixel drawings and animation.

Might as well list other 2D games that I've finished already, they may or may not be slightly related to this thread but all have the thrill of heroine battle in common:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take this as my list of top recommendations, for anyone out there interested in the same erotic qualities as myself.
Hope I properly got my feelings across, as well as shared some good recs.
Attached pics are heavily related.
I posted a translation for this game just now if you needed it, Saw you post in the thread early on.
https://f95zone.to/threads/emblem-knightess-nord-the-mark-of-lewdness-fix3-ahriman.44063/page-15

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Reactions: redghost14

crap

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for adressing this thread, I feel like all of ahriman's games have a special place in here and any update on their translations is more than welcome.
(now if only I could remember how to manually apply MTLs in the correct order...)
Ahriman makes some great games, but they are hard to translate; let me explain why. This will be a whopper of a tangent (actually an expansion of I a while ago) but there is a new game recommendation after :cool:

TL;DR Ahriman's games are extra hard to translate without breaking parts of the game because of a weird script
Now that that's done... NEW GAME RECOMMENDATION:

Lico's Mysterious Errand (RJ352933; it's tagged loli so not linking it here) is a dungeon crawling action RPG made in RPGmaker MV. There's sensitivities for different parts that make you take more "H damage" when played with, making you reach orgasm faster. There are also some normal and erotic status effects, some of which have graphical effects. For example, there is a damaged clothing debuff, a debuff that makes you repeatedly masturbate for a few seconds, etc. Debuffs are usually triggered by traps, and at least one of them has multiple levels with increasing effects at each level.

Unfortunately it's not translated; gonna include TL instructions for anyone that doesn't know.

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Ahriman makes some great games, but they are hard to translate; let me explain why. This will be a whopper of a tangent (actually an expansion of I a while ago) but there is a new game recommendation after :cool:

TL;DR Ahriman's games are extra hard to translate without breaking parts of the game because of a weird script
Now that that's done... NEW GAME RECOMMENDATION:

Lico's Mysterious Errand (RJ352933; it's tagged loli so not linking it here) is a dungeon crawling action RPG made in RPGmaker MV. There's sensitivities for different parts that make you take more "H damage" when played with, making you reach orgasm faster. There are also some normal and erotic status effects, some of which have graphical effects. For example, there is a damaged clothing debuff, a debuff that makes you repeatedly masturbate for a few seconds, etc. Debuffs are usually triggered by traps, and at least one of them has multiple levels with increasing effects at each level.

Unfortunately it's not translated; gonna include TL instructions for anyone that doesn't know.
That's actually really insightful, thanks for the peek behind the curtain, so to speak, on Ahriman's games.

Also, for the Lico game, there's a translation request thread here on F95 (complete with downloads), and someone already stepping up to the plate to work on it :D

Reactions: Spitefire46

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
Been scouring around for my particular type of game (Female Protagonist + Hypnotism/Mind Control) and have had a blast watching this thread. Lots of great games.

Alas, the search never ends though. Sad part is that I've played most of what people could name for my preferences.

Reactions: grantemp07

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Been scouring around for my particular type of game (Female Protagonist + Hypnotism/Mind Control) and have had a blast watching this thread. Lots of great games.

Alas, the search never ends though. Sad part is that I've played most of what people could name for my preferences.
Mind Naming a few of the one's you've tried? Also like those type of games and there might be a few I haven't tried yet in the ones you have.

Reactions: Hb0t

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
Mind Naming a few of the one's you've tried? Also like those type of games and there might be a few I haven't tried yet in the ones you have.

Sure thing, though there's actually some that I have at some point gotten rid of due to storage constraints on my PC, so I may not remember all of them. (I cannot currently post links to these, as I am a massive lurker.)

Agents of P.O.R.N. - RPG with some decent MC elements in it, though it is a bit slow paced for my taste.

Ambrosia - Excellent corruption RPG with a few MC scenes.

B Ground Unchained - Short but sweet action. Described earlier in this thread.

Corruption of Champions 1 and 2 - Mostly text based, but a whole lot of transformation and MC content. I liked the 1st game more personally since it didn't have too much artwork like the 2nd which I personally am not the largest fan of.

Cursed Armor - Mentioned in here as well I think. Good corruption RPG with an entire section dedicated to MC content.

Defenestration - Good MC content, despite the art being an active detriment to my enjoyment really.

Degrees of Lewdity - While strictly not the tags I listed, it has some of that content while being largely text based, but with excellent pixel animations, in depth character creator, and unique "combat" system.

Endless Defeat Arena - Perfectly up the MC content alley, but super short, and with meh artwork. The "combat" might not be up everyone's alley.

TS Ero Trap Dungeon - I actually had to do a special internet search for this one, and came upon a fan translation of an interesting HTML text based RPG. Mostly corruption with some MC content, but not too much.

Felia and the Virtual Labyrinth - Extremely short, and with only 2 or 3 real MC enemies. Kinda cheap, but still there.

Felia, Battle Maiden - See above, and made by the same people.

Heaven's Armament Heroines AntiDomi - More VN and management than anything. You get to play as the bad guys corrupting the heroines, including using MC content. Rough machine translation, but great artwork.

Lisa and the Succubus Grimoire - RPG. One entire area with hypnosis enemies. I found it enjoyable. I even originally played this before the good Kagura translation came out.

Magical Girl Celesphonia - Same developer as Ambrosia. Entire section of enemies based on hypnosis, and some quite good MC content at that. I had to scour the internet for a working fan translation that was stable. The game is supposedly quite hard to translate.

Mission Mermaiden - Probably one of my favorites. I even played it again with the fan mod installed. I like all this devs games which are along the same content. Currently following the development of their next game.

Odyssey of Gianna - Mentioned in this thread. Good TF content, though something about the MC content was a little off to me.

Princess Defender - Honestly, the single MC enemy, and bad end were good enough, even with a horrible machine translation since they changed based on how many times you lost to the same enemy.

Professional School - See Endless Defeat Arena. Same dev.

Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy - Almost all MC content, and all good. Probably heard of this though.

Sonia and The Hypnotic City - It's in the title, but no combat. Also popular and famous.

TF Card Battle - Fun little card game where you play cards to transform your opponent in both body and mind.

The Tale of Undercrust - The earlier RPG from the same dev as Mission Mermaiden.

Third Crisis - Honestly, people I have seen like this, but it's pacing, art style, and character writing are not for me.

That's what I got right now on my PC that fits the bill for the most part. The rest I have are miscellaneous content that caught my interest. There are quite a few more action games in there though than RPG games.