Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Does this translation encompass the partial translation on ULMF linked earlier in the thread? Or do I need both?
You only need the one I posted, But there is a thread for this game where someone posted a file that translates the status effects in plugins. so go find that also.

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
I rarely post anything on here but you are a man of culture with truly patrician taste.
Thank you for this thread and God bless.

Also I don't think anyone has mentioned Maken-shi Sara.
It's a bit on the short side but it has some great status effects and a bunch of trap rooms that'll put you in unfair situations that are basically impossible to win.
You have the option to have the game show you where those traps are if you equip an item that you get at the start of the game but that's completely optional, you can also turn off permanent status effects and "weak points" that you've developed from getting groped too much in certain places and while that's also optional it might become necessary to turn certain effects off if you want any chance of winning.
Slight spoilers if you care about that but my favorite part of the game was the school where you'd basically get a "curse of obedience" if you lost to the boss which just allowed any enemy in the dungeon to fuck you at will if you got into combat with them as well as introducing a special trap in the auditorium/PE hall which might be easy to miss since for some reason you don't get a skull warning for that one. Just approach the mic at the podium an it'll trigger and you can even return afterwards for a follow-up scene which is slightly different.

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I rarely post anything on here but you are a man of culture with truly patrician taste.
Thank you for this thread and God bless.

Also I don't think anyone has mentioned Maken-shi Sara.
It's a bit on the short side but it has some great status effects and a bunch of trap rooms that'll put you in unfair situations that are basically impossible to win.
You have the option to have the game show you where those traps are if you equip an item that you get at the start of the game but that's completely optional, you can also turn off permanent status effects and "weak points" that you've developed from getting groped too much in certain places and while that's also optional it might become necessary to turn certain effects off if you want any chance of winning.
Slight spoilers if you care about that but my favorite part of the game was the school where you'd basically get a "curse of obedience" if you lost to the boss which just allowed any enemy in the dungeon to fuck you at will if you got into combat with them as well as introducing a special trap in the auditorium/PE hall which might be easy to miss since for some reason you don't get a skull warning for that one. Just approach the mic at the podium an it'll trigger and you can even return afterwards for a follow-up scene which is slightly different.
Maken-shi, or Magic Fist as it was also called, has already been mentioned yes. ^^ Back in August:
I think you would absolutely LOVE "Pandora's Forest" and "Magic Fist Sara" (they both have gradual corruption and both temporary and permanent status affects). You might also enjoy Sapphire's Purge (aka Purification Sapphire) and Flower Princess Elulu.
I will definetly revisit it now that it's got somewhat of a translation, cause from what I remember it had some pretty interesting curses and sexy situations. Thanks for bringing it back up again!

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I'm more interested in the leveling down aspect, not transformation. I need games where the combat gets harder and harder as the MC becomes more corrupted, where by the end she's basically getting battle raped all the time but still somehow clears the game. Kind of like Karryn's Prison but made by Japanese people.
I feel you on the leveling down aspect, especially when it gets harder and harder, and more and more degrading. x_x

Though it just gets 10x more interesting and erotic for me personally if somewhat degrading TFs and/or monster-like TF is involved too. And the right kinds of visual pointers in text and art, coupled with gameplay representation like changes to stats, skills and inventory. Playable bad ends too. Therefore I highly prioritize these, a bit similar to this one for instance, that I was recommended from another TF community the other day: Fun little TF game that puts you in many scenarios of recieving a monster form with different (often lower) stats and equipment too, with NPCs that change dialogue and often belittles your changed form. A bit of slavery and mind changes too. And surprisingly great and consistent Japanese art for being this niche of a TF game. Simply love the humble joy of being allowed to continue as a changed, weaker being inside the same game world, as seen in the screencaps below~

But games of your liking that only focus on the leveling down aspect are welcome here too. Just not sure whether I'll always review them personally.

Also I'm planning on updating the OP of this thread one of these days, to better reflect my feelings about and to highlight the games that has fit the bill of this thread, and also in what way they've done so. For now though I'm still hooked on that Odyssey of Gianna game, and the expectations of its very-soon-to-come 2.0 update *v*

Last edited:

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
Maken-shi, or Magic Fist as it was also called, has already been mentioned yes. ^^ Back in August:

I will definetly revisit it now that it's got somewhat of a translation, cause from what I remember it had some pretty interesting curses and sexy situations. Thanks for bringing it back up again!
Ah yep looks like I missed that post from August!

The translation is actually really good, it's not the MTL crap that people usually have to bear with. I remember playing this game when it came out but completely forgot about it until now! I really hoped it would get translated some day but I never expected it to actually happen. Makes me wonder how many other games like this I've forgotten over the years...

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
No offense, have fun with your e_hentai.
(also I edited my earlier post to include two more candidates for this list)

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Not sure if this was mentioned already but I think this game fits. A little short imo but it has persistent status effects that makes the girl weaker and more susceptible to enemies.

https://f95zone.to/threads/kurenkisho-quolta-amadeus-eg-final-kudarizaka-guardrail.50949/
I loved that game but have sadly not found much else like it. The closest thing I could find on this thread was B-GROUND UNCHAINED, which was also good but unfortunately very short. The persistent passive weaknesses that caused changes to your portraits, and dialogue as well are amazing. If anyone has any similar recommendations that would be great.

Reactions: Philia

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I loved that game but have sadly not found much else like it. The closest thing I could find on this thread was B-GROUND UNCHAINED, which was also good but unfortunately very short. The persistent passive weaknesses that caused changes to your portraits, and dialogue as well are amazing. If anyone has any similar recommendations that would be great.
Hands down the best on this list is Female Brave Iruru. Fairly long, with a lot of statuses that affect the standing portrait.

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Hands down the best on this list is Female Brave Iruru. Fairly long, with a lot of statuses that affect the standing portrait.
I have tried that game and got through a decent amount before deciding to drop it, mainly out of frustration because of the lag, bugs that made me lose progress and poor translation. I may have to try it again at some point, maybe when it has an official translation. It definitely looked promising but was a massive pain to play in my experience.

itjustworks2

Apr 27, 2019
I have tried that game and got through a decent amount before deciding to drop it, mainly out of frustration because of the lag, bugs that made me lose progress and poor translation. I may have to try it again at some point, maybe when it has an official translation. It definitely looked promising but was a massive pain to play in my experience.
The dev has said he is working on making a english translation.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
For Anyone that doesn't mind loli theres a game called cecilia and the ecchi dungeon on dlsite that seems to fit the idea of your character changing over time and the game seems to have permanent debuffs too, sadly I cant find a translation of it anywhere yet but im gonna give it a shot in Japanese to see if its playable without English.

If someone does happen to find a translation it'd be nice if you let me know though

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
Found this one: 結婚を控えたA級冒険者テオが権力者のオンナになるまで

Reactions: Misne

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'd like to suggest "DreamLand - Succubus Kingdom" which has level drain as a major mechanic. The "corruption" however is based on how many times you lose, get captured, or foolishly interact with certain shady succubi. The final boss also has something of a time-limit where you slowly become corrupted throughout the battle until you can no longer resist her. The only lasting, noteworthy status effects are "horny/lustful" and "erection" though. Humiliation and degradation fans should enjoy this one I think.

Your party members are scattered after the game's introduction and once you know their location, you are on a soft time-limit to save them before they are sexually broken; there are scenes for each stage. If you fail to save them in time AND get captured yourself you then get more scenes where you're broken down along with them until you ultimately get a game over. There are quite a number of endings and "game over" situations in it.

Honestly I wanted to suggest this game due to how extremely well-made it is. You can tell the developer put their full effort into making it. I only wish it had an official english translation but unfortunately that probably won't happen.

[Translation Request] DREAMLAND - Succubus Kingdom | F95zone

Last edited:

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Found this one: 結婚を控えたA級冒険者テオが権力者のオンナになるまで
This ones really good. Ended up translating it for myself using deepl. Got it somewhat decent but I was too lazy to post it because I saw someone already made a MTL of it on this site.

Reactions: Nick_1357