Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
BMO TV is a new game all about forced transformations in a reality TV show. It's very early, but already has appeal, with transformation possibilities like IQ reduction and exhibitionism urges. Now let's hope they give it proper gameplay and balance, as well as sex.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I think you would absolutely LOVE "Pandora's Forest" (...)
You're right, turns out I absolutely do love this despite it being male protag. This one is special, and it does really hit some important criterias here - meaningful and demeaning stat changes and options for lewd clothing, perma effects, and even a potential class change...

Will review this soon as I'm done enjoying a certain route, and most likely add it to the list as well. Thank you.

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Pretty sure someone someone cloned me and you were the result, You have my exact taste in games It's a pity I've already played all of these besides Pandora's Forest. And I can't think of anything new to recommend.
I can offer some nice hentai I think you would enjoy though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Norr147 and Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Pretty sure someone someone cloned me and you were the result, You have my exact taste in games It's a pity I've already played all of these besides Pandora's Forest. And I can't think of anything new to recommend.
I can offer some nice hentai I think you would enjoy though.

Have like 1,7k favorites on exh so I'm surprised I haven't seen any of these :oops:
But this is A-mazing hentai fit for the thread, it took me only the 3 first links to overload completely.
Since you might actually be my clone then I'm sure you'll enjoy these:

Last edited:

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Have like 1,7k favorites on exh so I'm surprised I haven't seen any of these :oops:
But this is A-mazing hentai fit for the thread, it took me only the 3 first links to overload completely.
Since you might actually be my clone then I'm sure you'll enjoy these:

Quality, Great minds think alike.

Jun 19, 2018
Deathblight RPG similar to Moral Sword of Asagi (actually built on Ahriman's code) but more visually appealing art style.
Sadly abandoned due to terrible management, just thinking about it makes me sad. Still worth a try for a quick 2-6 hours worth of fun.
- Notable themes: strong female characters (slightly muscular bodies) supposedly weakened by some kind of miasma and susceptible to being subdued by monsters/enemies. Similar lust/BF mechanic. Features cloth break and "slave" outfits similar to Moral Sword Asagi. I believe status of clothes influences resource generation but makes character more vulnerable to h-attacks.

don't think it's on this site yet, but good to keep an eye out for it. In the meantime you can try out the creator's style with his previous work Ambrosia
- Notable themes: Haven't played Ambrosia, but Celesphonia features a corruption system, multiple outfits, a couple of traps that equip curse items to your character which cannot be removed by regular means, etc...

Parallel Fantasy IF+ from the creator of Arms Devicer. Probably controversial to even mention the creator, these two games would probably be regarded their best work so far.
I personally found Arms Devicer's systems to be a bit too outdated for my taste, but I discovered Parallel Fantasy towards the end of the previous year and it resonated a lot with what I was looking for in a game at that point in time, to the point where I have purchased all of the creator's other works on DLSite (at a discount, not worth full price IMO).
- Notable themes: sex stat tracking system and Lust metric that has the potential to increase infinitely (probably not due to system limitations but you get the point). Certain events are locked behind Lust threshold, but features blackmail-fueled degradation from prim and proper all the way to levels of degeneracy I didn't think were possible.
- Also nice feature: as your Lust stat increases the UI will slowly change colour from standard blue to different shades of purple/pink/red. Also features Ahegao and other lewd expressions in the standing picture as your character's transformation progresses

Shizuma Kenpu Legend Aoi if you enjoyed Moral Sword Asagi you're gonna love this one from Ahriman. Short game and doesn't feature all the fetishes you're looking for, but has a nice mechanic where enemies can attach bondage accessories to your character and they persist after combat. They also restrict the usage of certain abilities.
Would also recommend Emblem Knightess North but got no clue if it's the shitty first version that got pulled from DLsite or the remade improved version.

Evil Goddess by Newface. The full version of this game is a bit difficult to obtain, but I found it to be a spiritual successor of Ahriman's games in terms of the levels of degeneracy portrayed (plus better art).
I paid $60 for it, but right now have 80+ hours in it.
A year and a half ago I would've regarded it as the best RPGM game I ever played, but trying some of the more recent titles it does start to show its age a bit.
Does not really feature dress-up, but there are 10 character right now, each having a Clothed, tied and spiderweb bound standing pictures, plus variations for cloth break, belly inflation, cum effects and a couple of universal standing pictures for vore and a body encasement ability that one enemy uses. It utilizes the RPGM "formation" system, so you pick 4 characters to build your lineup for battle, but their availability depends on plot circumstances.
Before committing to this game I advise finding a walkthrough (should be around 35 pages long) and read through some of the scenarios depicted to see if it's the type of kink you're looking for.
EDIT: I can no longer recommend this game following recent trends of toning down already existing content.

Some games that don't 100% match the description of what you're looking for, but good to keep around and give a try when you run out of anything else to play:
Dark Beauty Reina Extra Story ~The Island of Mermaid and the Fortress' Saintess
Raven's Quest
THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~
Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon

Last edited:
Reactions: ambre134 and Philia

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
I remembered a good one, https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pregcess-of-zeven-lovely-pretty-ultra-loving-you.17492/
Great corruption in this game + the more corrupted and lewd you become, The more your blessing that stops perverts from touching you weakens. It also requires you to lose those blessings and replace them with other not so useful ablitys to advance the game. The way this game handles corrupting and weakening the heroine to others advances is really well done.

Dragoon54

Oct 20, 2019
You're right, turns out I absolutely do love this despite it being male protag. This one is special, and it does really hit some important criterias here - meaningful and demeaning stat changes and options for lewd clothing, perma effects, and even a potential class change...

Will review this soon as I'm done enjoying a certain route, and most likely add it to the list as well. Thank you.
How are you getting good translations for that game? Mine is mostly Japanese even when I set it to English. Did you install while your code was set to Japanese or something?

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
How are you getting good translations for that game? Mine is mostly Japanese even when I set it to English. Did you install while your code was set to Japanese or something?
Download in this thread works perfectly, just select the first language option when starting a new game, even if it may say English MTL it is in fact a very polished one.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Deathblight RPG similar to Moral Sword of Asagi (actually built on Ahriman's code)

don't think it's on this site yet, but good to keep an eye out for it. In the meantime you can try out the creator's style with his previous work Ambrosia

Parallel Fantasy IF+ from the creator of Arms Devicer. Probably controversial to even mention the creator, these two games would probably be regarded their best work so far.

Shizuma Kenpu Legend Aoi
Would also recommend Emblem Knightess North

Some games that don't 100% match the description of what you're looking for,
Dark Beauty Reina Extra Story ~The Island of Mermaid and the Fortress' Saintess
Raven's Quest
THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~
Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon
I think I might like Deathblight despite the inevitable cliff-hanger that abandoned games have. Battlefucks like these are done well when you have character portraits switched up dynamically, as seen in Ahriman and Mira Co., and also has that spice of monstreous enemies and exotic bondage/slave situations. Even better when bondage gear and cursed accessories persist and makes your continued journey more troublesome and horny.

Ambrosia, if it is somewhat like that untranslated Celesphonia game, I will give this a chance only if it has those curse traps and ways to get captured. However I don’t think I have the time for it if I go by the reviews of being slow and largely sex-, rape- and prostitution oriented.

Most the rest, look like they’re much too vanilla and slow burns for someone like me to benefit from. I see some extensive and unecessarily complex walkthroughs (Arms Devicer, Evil Goddess, Caliross) and quickly lose interest because of how they rob you of all immersion. Same goes for outdated and tedious combat. A lot of these suggestions also seem to base their corruption around just... one single stat that boils down to nothing but plain sex and pregnancy, and eroge ought to be more than that so they don’t feel like just a far less time-efficient way of reading/watching hentai.

Then there’s transformation, that can be so much more than overly done «fair maiden slowly transforms into a lascivious harlot» theme, yet so few games dare experiment with basic stuff like BE, penis growth, or adding animal/monster
features to really make the MC look more perverted.

More gradual loss of abilities, base stats, levels and class, more lewd and permanent curses and markings that show either on portrait or in key items, more bondage and more transformation, more different sexual themes apart from the same old «haha penis goes in x holes».

A single blessing or ability that just goes poof once your character loses their virginity, doesn’t quite cut it either. Even if just portrayed inside the key items tab, a lot could learn from games like Brave Iruru, Pandora’s Forest or Sonia Hypnotic City which all have surprisingly fun variations of lewd conditions, marks, statuses and curses.

Ahriman does bondage how I (mostly) like it, that Shizuma Aoi game I enjoyed, and it’s a shame how their Knightess Nord games haven’t gotten a comprehensible translation yet.

The Tale of Undercrust I finished already prior to making this thread, and will return to one day for its various lewd statuses, exotic enemy design, and well written hypnotism-themed gameplay.

Raven’s Quest I’m curious if has a slave mode, going by the cap on its thread’s OP of MC in chains? Other than that I put in a couple hours but didn’t find much to my tastes.

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
After playing a bit of the following two for some hours, I really think that roguelike games like and Trap Quest ought to be added to the list here.

Following their examples of steady transformations and simple yet flexible character models, I would love reccomendations that are similar to these. Dungeon Depths could use a lot more development though (I know the creator only works on it on their freetime and without profit, and I respect that), and Trap Quest might be a little too focused on TG/Bimbo for my taste but is great at what it does. I simply love the way both these games change your char description, name, title through certain changes, changes your model all the time, locks items onto you, steadily robbing your more and more of dignity and self-control.

I don't know what it is about the roguelike style I like so much about these games, but surely there has to be more like this I've failed to discover yet? I feel that they're easier to get into than the more text- and story heavy games I avoid like CoC, TiTS and Lilith's Throne. The actual smut and corruption of MC is more easily accessible and more immersive in my opinion, plus there's the thrill of non-stop roguelike dungeoncrawling.

Reactions: Supernerdbrot

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
After playing a bit of the following two for some hours, I really think that roguelike games like and Trap Quest ought to be added to the list here.

Following their examples of steady transformations and simple yet flexible character models, I would love reccomendations that are similar to these. Dungeon Depths could use a lot more development though (I know the creator only works on it on their freetime and without profit, and I respect that), and Trap Quest might be a little too focused on TG/Bimbo for my taste but is great at what it does. I simply love the way both these games change your char description, name, title through certain changes, changes your model all the time, locks items onto you, steadily robbing your more and more of dignity and self-control.

I don't know what it is about the roguelike style I like so much about these games, but surely there has to be more like this I've failed to discover yet? I feel that they're easier to get into than the more text- and story heavy games I avoid like CoC, TiTS and Lilith's Throne. The actual smut and corruption of MC is more easily accessible and more immersive in my opinion, plus there's the thrill of non-stop roguelike dungeoncrawling.
EDIT: I did a bit of digging and it seems there really aren't a lot of lewd roguelikes around with the criterias I'm looking for here, apart from the aforementioned text-only adventures of course. Niche games like in addition to Dungeon Depths have taken up to a decade to develop, so we're somewhat lucky to have them.

But I thought I was on to something here; Basically sandboxes with traps, cursed items and afflictions, humiliating debuffs, turn-by-turn actions and events that are described short and concisely, coupled with dynamic drawings that display character changes in simple artstyle like how Trap Quest does it. Slow body-expansion, itemization, inanimation, furry TF and such would also be a huge plus when done right. Lust Doll Plus almost looks like the genre I'm looking for, but appears to lack the transformation, the corruption and the inhibilitation needed to make it stick out from other basic dress-up games.

More to come eventually, no rush really. In between playing different games, I'm also now in the process of translating my first Japanese H-RPGM to be finished sometime late next year if everything goes by schedule. This is very fun as well.

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
I’m honestly amazed this one hasn’t been recommended yet.

Odyssey of Gianna

Sandbox RPG with a heavy focus on status conditions. Art is from a doll-maker program, meaning it is simple but there is several metric ass-tons of it. There are 8 characters each with variations for most of the 55 conditions.

While none of the conditions are truly permanent many of them persist after combat and need to be actively removed. Many are more inconvenient that directly debilitating, things that change how the character plays rather than outright preventing them from playing. Some conditions inflict class changes on the character, for example turning a mage into a cheerleader.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I’m honestly amazed this one hasn’t been recommended yet.

Odyssey of Gianna

Sandbox RPG with a heavy focus on status conditions. Art is from a doll-maker program, meaning it is simple but there is several metric ass-tons of it. There are 8 characters each with variations for most of the 55 conditions.

While none of the conditions are truly permanent many of them persist after combat and need to be actively removed. Many are more inconvenient that directly debilitating, things that change how the character plays rather than outright preventing them from playing. Some conditions inflict class changes on the character, for example turning a mage into a cheerleader.
Alright, this might be almost exactly what I’ve been looking for recently.

Probably skimmed past it sometime due to its lack of tags, but this is what makes suggestion threads so great. I’m only 40 min in but got a rich first impression of bimbo, statues, microphilia and hypno, and if there are 50 more class changes and longlasting status effects like these then I’m gold. Game’s even using the same model drawer that I liked so much in Dungeon Depths(!), and it might even be better utilized here through the exotic and erotic storytelling.
I’ll get back to this very soon but so far seems like a great suggestion, thank you lots.(y)

May I ask how many hours you yourself have gotten out of this game? 980MB big and still being developed I see, I hope and do think it’ll be worth sticking around for a long time.

Last edited:

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
May I ask how many hours you yourself have gotten out of this game? 980MB big and still being developed I see, I hope and do think it’ll be worth sticking around for a long time.
Thus far I have almost nine hours on my save and I am not even close to finished.

Explored (if not completely):
New Rokkas
Sea Market
Cathedral
Chateau d’Yterre
Woodrot Forest
Alicia’s House (in progress)
plus a fair bit of the Rokkas Planes

Discovered but not explored:
Vemix Laboratory
City of the Mist
Bura’s Travelling Circus
Mt. Pleasant
West Beach Outpost
Plus at least one major location I haven’t found, as the Orcs need to be from somewhere.

Class TFs I know about:
Cheerleader
Bimbo
Succubus
Maid
Golem
Puppet
Zombie
Clone (of the princess)
I have seen mention of ‘Orc’, ‘Drone’ and ‘Faceless’ but don’t yet know if they are full classes.

I have heard Skyrim described as ‘wide as an ocean, deep as a paddling pool’. Odyssey of Gianna seems much the same.

Reactions: Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Thus far I have almost nine hours on my save and I am not even close to finished.

Explored (if not completely):
New Rokkas
Sea Market
Cathedral
Chateau d’Yterre
Woodrot Forest
Alicia’s House (in progress)
plus a fair bit of the Rokkas Planes

Discovered but not explored:
Vemix Laboratory
City of the Mist
Bura’s Travelling Circus
Mt. Pleasant
West Beach Outpost
Plus at least one major location I haven’t found, as the Orcs need to be from somewhere.

Class TFs I know about:
Cheerleader
Bimbo
Succubus
Maid
Golem
Puppet
Zombie
Clone (of the princess)
I have seen mention of ‘Orc’, ‘Drone’ and ‘Faceless’ but don’t yet know if they are full classes.

I have heard Skyrim described as ‘wide as an ocean, deep as a paddling pool’. Odyssey of Gianna seems much the same.
Really hit the nail on its head with that Skyrim analogy. There is a LOT to unpack in this game and even after 9 hours I've only touched half of the 55-something statuses and half of the who-knows-how-many bad ends, and experimented with so many interesting and erotic team comps.
Incredible variety in scenarios, ways to de-level, inhibitate your characters, and has the visualization I could ever ask for, Odyssey of Gianna has a bit of all the good things I've been scouring f95z for. Seems like it only the other month got its major and final update, so to speak? Very, very lucky for us.
Definetly worth the 10$ and a spot on my OP once I've unwrapped everything and written the proper review that this game deserves.

Only complaint so far is that once you've gotten more than 5 members and leveled each up 2 or 3 levels, game gets a liiiittle too easy overall, so, a nuzlocke run will be in order for this sometime.
I've explored and conquered almost all those places you listed, plus the Orc city in which you'll find the toughest (and the hottest) boss fight(s!) of them all so brace yourself for that!

Last edited:
Reactions: bimboform

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
You could try Fallen Princess Lucia, which is not on the site. You play as both Lucia, who has a "divine bloodline" (at the start she oneshots everything) and has to defeat the Demon Lord that awakened - you control her on the map - and Loki, the son of said Demon Lord that is disguised as her adviser and sabotages her with potions - sleep, aphrodisiac and paralysis, in combat. When she is humilaited from defeat and other things, she levels down, and you have to be careful about sabotaging because if she becomes to suspicious you lose.
Halfway through the game the thing reverses, and you get to help Lucia for real.

swiftynif

Jun 16, 2020
This exactly the type of thread I've been lookin for. Princess Knight Claris really hooked me to this premise. There's a doujin I read that has a hero with his past rewritten and it changes his class if that's the kind of stuff you want