Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Sure thing, though there's actually some that I have at some point gotten rid of due to storage constraints on my PC, so I may not remember all of them. (I cannot currently post links to these, as I am a massive lurker.)

Agents of P.O.R.N. - RPG with some decent MC elements in it, though it is a bit slow paced for my taste.

Ambrosia - Excellent corruption RPG with a few MC scenes.

B Ground Unchained - Short but sweet action. Described earlier in this thread.

Corruption of Champions 1 and 2 - Mostly text based, but a whole lot of transformation and MC content. I liked the 1st game more personally since it didn't have too much artwork like the 2nd which I personally am not the largest fan of.

Cursed Armor - Mentioned in here as well I think. Good corruption RPG with an entire section dedicated to MC content.

Defenestration - Good MC content, despite the art being an active detriment to my enjoyment really.

Degrees of Lewdity - While strictly not the tags I listed, it has some of that content while being largely text based, but with excellent pixel animations, in depth character creator, and unique "combat" system.

Endless Defeat Arena - Perfectly up the MC content alley, but super short, and with meh artwork. The "combat" might not be up everyone's alley.

TS Ero Trap Dungeon - I actually had to do a special internet search for this one, and came upon a fan translation of an interesting HTML text based RPG. Mostly corruption with some MC content, but not too much.

Felia and the Virtual Labyrinth - Extremely short, and with only 2 or 3 real MC enemies. Kinda cheap, but still there.

Felia, Battle Maiden - See above, and made by the same people.

Heaven's Armament Heroines AntiDomi - More VN and management than anything. You get to play as the bad guys corrupting the heroines, including using MC content. Rough machine translation, but great artwork.

Lisa and the Succubus Grimoire - RPG. One entire area with hypnosis enemies. I found it enjoyable. I even originally played this before the good Kagura translation came out.

Magical Girl Celesphonia - Same developer as Ambrosia. Entire section of enemies based on hypnosis, and some quite good MC content at that. I had to scour the internet for a working fan translation that was stable. The game is supposedly quite hard to translate.

Mission Mermaiden - Probably one of my favorites. I even played it again with the fan mod installed. I like all this devs games which are along the same content. Currently following the development of their next game.

Odyssey of Gianna - Mentioned in this thread. Good TF content, though something about the MC content was a little off to me.

Princess Defender - Honestly, the single MC enemy, and bad end were good enough, even with a horrible machine translation since they changed based on how many times you lost to the same enemy.

Professional School - See Endless Defeat Arena. Same dev.

Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy - Almost all MC content, and all good. Probably heard of this though.

Sonia and The Hypnotic City - It's in the title, but no combat. Also popular and famous.

TF Card Battle - Fun little card game where you play cards to transform your opponent in both body and mind.

The Tale of Undercrust - The earlier RPG from the same dev as Mission Mermaiden.

Third Crisis - Honestly, people I have seen like this, but it's pacing, art style, and character writing are not for me.

That's what I got right now on my PC that fits the bill for the most part. The rest I have are miscellaneous content that caught my interest. There are quite a few more action games in there though than RPG games.
A fellow man of culture. Got some stuff on that list I haven't seen, I'll have to check them out. In the meantime, I'll link a thread that sounds right up your alley. I've got a few posts in there with games that aren't on your list. https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-a-female-protagonist-and-hypnosis-mind-control.74865/

Beyond that, for a very high quality recommendation, I'll link Pandemonium Classic: Unity Edition here. First-person action game made in Unity with a massive variety of TF's, including some very stellar (albiet quick) hypnosis / mind control content. Easily one of my favorite games on the site, right behind Hasumi Mission Mermaiden.

Reactions: Spitefire46

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Magical Girl Celesphonia - Same developer as Ambrosia. Entire section of enemies based on hypnosis, and some quite good MC content at that. I had to scour the internet for a working fan translation that was stable. The game is supposedly quite hard to translate.
Can you post that translation somewhere? Is it good? On this website I've only found machine translations.

Reactions: Spitefire46

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
A fellow man of culture. Got some stuff on that list I haven't seen, I'll have to check them out. In the meantime, I'll link a thread that sounds right up your alley. I've got a few posts in there with games that aren't on your list. https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-a-female-protagonist-and-hypnosis-mind-control.74865/

Beyond that, for a very high quality recommendation, I'll link Pandemonium Classic: Unity Edition here. First-person action game made in Unity with a massive variety of TF's, including some very stellar (albiet quick) hypnosis / mind control content. Easily one of my favorite games on the site, right behind Hasumi Mission Mermaiden.
Haha. I actually already follow that exact thread. Keeping a close eye on it too.

Edit: HA! Looking back I actually downloaded almost everything on your list, kept quite a few of them.

I even have that game already downloaded too. I really enjoy the Unity Remake of Pandemonium.

Last edited:
Reactions: grantemp07

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
Can you post that translation somewhere? Is it good? On this website I've only found machine translations.
Hmm. It's been quite a while since I downloaded it, though I believe I did get it from here.

More specifically, it was an Edited MTL, the editor took the time to go through the games code as well and fix all the issues the translation would have caused.

I had been following the game for a while, and even tried to play it untranslated, though it greatly decreased the enjoyment out of it. One day I decided to try to find a fan translation, which is what led to the threads on here, where I discovered that it is apparently quite hard to translate without breaking the game.

Sadly, you could tell it was MTL, but the editing was good enough to make it sound like the kind of English a person learning the language would speak. Some parts were almost native.

Like I said, been a while, and pretty sure it came from here. I will take a look as well, and let you know if I find the one I used.

Edit: Upon looking, I actually still have the original .7z file with the translated game.

crap

Oct 8, 2017
First: Princess Knight Rose. Should be in this thread if it's not already. Very uh, unique art, but if you can get past that there's loads of permanent status effects; some have graphical changes, some just affect scene text. Heavily focused on multiple orgasms and "intense" orgasms. Not sure how good the MTL is. Almost entirely combat-less and has a ton of text. About 1-2 hours long - longer if you want to go through every ending. May also fit on the list in the quote below, I don't remember.
Sure thing, though there's actually some that I have at some point gotten rid of due to storage constraints on my PC, so I may not remember all of them. (I cannot currently post links to these, as I am a massive lurker.)

Agents of P.O.R.N. - RPG with some decent MC elements in it, though it is a bit slow paced for my taste.

Ambrosia - Excellent corruption RPG with a few MC scenes.

B Ground Unchained - Short but sweet action. Described earlier in this thread.

Corruption of Champions 1 and 2 - Mostly text based, but a whole lot of transformation and MC content. I liked the 1st game more personally since it didn't have too much artwork like the 2nd which I personally am not the largest fan of.

Cursed Armor - Mentioned in here as well I think. Good corruption RPG with an entire section dedicated to MC content.

Defenestration - Good MC content, despite the art being an active detriment to my enjoyment really.

Degrees of Lewdity - While strictly not the tags I listed, it has some of that content while being largely text based, but with excellent pixel animations, in depth character creator, and unique "combat" system.

Endless Defeat Arena - Perfectly up the MC content alley, but super short, and with meh artwork. The "combat" might not be up everyone's alley.

TS Ero Trap Dungeon - I actually had to do a special internet search for this one, and came upon a fan translation of an interesting HTML text based RPG. Mostly corruption with some MC content, but not too much.

Felia and the Virtual Labyrinth - Extremely short, and with only 2 or 3 real MC enemies. Kinda cheap, but still there.

Felia, Battle Maiden - See above, and made by the same people.

Heaven's Armament Heroines AntiDomi - More VN and management than anything. You get to play as the bad guys corrupting the heroines, including using MC content. Rough machine translation, but great artwork.

Lisa and the Succubus Grimoire - RPG. One entire area with hypnosis enemies. I found it enjoyable. I even originally played this before the good Kagura translation came out.

Mission Mermaiden - Probably one of my favorites. I even played it again with the fan mod installed. I like all this devs games which are along the same content. Currently following the development of their next game.

Odyssey of Gianna - Mentioned in this thread. Good TF content, though something about the MC content was a little off to me.

Princess Defender - Honestly, the single MC enemy, and bad end were good enough, even with a horrible machine translation since they changed based on how many times you lost to the same enemy.

Professional School - See Endless Defeat Arena. Same dev.

Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy - Almost all MC content, and all good. Probably heard of this though.

Sonia and The Hypnotic City - It's in the title, but no combat. Also popular and famous.

TF Card Battle - Fun little card game where you play cards to transform your opponent in both body and mind.

The Tale of Undercrust - The earlier RPG from the same dev as Mission Mermaiden.

Third Crisis - Honestly, people I have seen like this, but it's pacing, art style, and character writing are not for me.

That's what I got right now on my PC that fits the bill for the most part. The rest I have are miscellaneous content that caught my interest. There are quite a few more action games in there though than RPG games.
Now, a few additions for this hypno/MC games list, with a couple that fit in this thread or are in this thread:

I thought this was in this thread but I can't find it: Ayura Crisis! is an absolutely fantastic game from a new developer who is now working on a second game. Side scrolling action game with a few enemies that MC you - maybe more, I don't remember. There's at least one temporary transformation and loads of permanent status debuffs that usually make you more susceptible to H attacks.

Mentioned earlier in this thread, I'd recommend Trap Quest - has a few MC/hypnosis (booby) traps, and some other MC content, along with a lot more general corruption themes. Note that the F95 thread doesn't always have the most up-to-date version and isn't actually necessary unless the unlock file is out of date (changes about twice a year) or you love to use the clothing window. Check the official website for the most recent updates.

One more from this thread: Star Knightess Aura, while very early in development, is almost entirely focused on MC, corruption, etc. Slow progression but very on theme. Seems to be updating frequently.

Reimu Gets Brainwashed. You may have guessed from the title, but this game is about Reimu (from Touhou Project) getting brainwashed. I have not played it but the CG (on panda site) looks quite good - "VR helmet" style MC/hypnosis. The version I linked is from F95 and is an MTL with text overflow; I'd recommend just finding a Japanese version and using the usual clipboard based translation tools, honestly.

These last two games from earlier in this thread are from the same developer as B-Ground Unchained. I don't think either of them has a translation, sadly - that or I just don't know where to find it. First game is the Exorcism show one. Very unusual gameplay mechanics but has several permanent MC statuses inflicted by the various ghost/monster enemies. There's checkpoints you can restart from once you get to them and you can toggle things if you want to carry them over when you restart. Second game is Drifter Rei. If I remember correctly, two of the (6?ish) sections of the game are mind control / hypnosis themed. Neither game is available in its latest update except from very slow DLs on a-s, as far as I know. Somebody should do something about that.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
First: Princess Knight Rose. Should be in this thread if it's not already. Very uh, unique art, but if you can get past that there's loads of permanent status effects; some have graphical changes, some just affect scene text. Heavily focused on multiple orgasms and "intense" orgasms. Not sure how good the MTL is. Almost entirely combat-less and has a ton of text. About 1-2 hours long - longer if you want to go through every ending. May also fit on the list in the quote below, I don't remember.

Now, a few additions for this hypno/MC games list, with a couple that fit in this thread or are in this thread:

I thought this was in this thread but I can't find it: Ayura Crisis! is an absolutely fantastic game from a new developer who is now working on a second game. Side scrolling action game with a few enemies that MC you - maybe more, I don't remember. There's at least one temporary transformation and loads of permanent status debuffs that usually make you more susceptible to H attacks.

Mentioned earlier in this thread, I'd recommend Trap Quest - has a few MC/hypnosis (booby) traps, and some other MC content, along with a lot more general corruption themes. Note that the F95 thread doesn't always have the most up-to-date version and isn't actually necessary unless the unlock file is out of date (changes about twice a year) or you love to use the clothing window. Check the official website for the most recent updates.

One more from this thread: Star Knightess Aura, while very early in development, is almost entirely focused on MC, corruption, etc. Slow progression but very on theme. Seems to be updating frequently.

Reimu Gets Brainwashed. You may have guessed from the title, but this game is about Reimu (from Touhou Project) getting brainwashed. I have not played it but the CG (on panda site) looks quite good - "VR helmet" style MC/hypnosis. The version I linked is from F95 and is an MTL with text overflow; I'd recommend just finding a Japanese version and using the usual clipboard based translation tools, honestly.

These last two games from earlier in this thread are from the same developer as B-Ground Unchained. I don't think either of them has a translation, sadly - that or I just don't know where to find it. First game is the Exorcism show one. Very unusual gameplay mechanics but has several permanent MC statuses inflicted by the various ghost/monster enemies. There's checkpoints you can restart from once you get to them and you can toggle things if you want to carry them over when you restart. Second game is Drifter Rei. If I remember correctly, two of the (6?ish) sections of the game are mind control / hypnosis themed. Neither game is available in its latest update except from very slow DLs on a-s, as far as I know. Somebody should do something about that.
Wow thanks for providing the links!

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021

I actually do have Ayura Crisis. It was what got into my 2nd favorite thing: Status Effects.

Also have Star Knightess Aura installed, but have no yet finished the game.

I will check out the other two, so thanks for the recommendations!

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Haha. I actually already follow that exact thread. Keeping a close eye on it too.

Edit: HA! Looking back I actually downloaded almost everything on your list, kept quite a few of them.

I even have that game already downloaded too. I really enjoy the Unity Remake of Pandemonium.
Glad to hear! Real solid Hypnosis / Mind Control content is pretty sparse in comparison to just vanilla porn h games, but there's just enough out there to give me hope. Passing around recommendations like this has helped me find some of my absolute favorites.

Very nice recommendations, will check them out

Something I've had in the back of my mind for a few months is creating a massive Hypnosis / Mind Control master list + recommendation & discussion thread. A dedicated and easy-to-find place for people to congregate together like this, pass recommendations along, and have a large maintained reference list of games. I personally maintain a list of roughly 50 games, to scroll through and find a game for when I'm in a specific mood. To the other people that have been posting small lists, any chance you'd be able to compile a larger list of all the one's you've found worthwhile, with potentially a small description?
Uploaded mine for reference + general use, although it's got a little bit broader of scope than just Hypnosis / Mind Control.

crap

Oct 8, 2017
Something I've had in the back of my mind for a few months is creating a massive Hypnosis / Mind Control master list + recommendation & discussion thread. A dedicated and easy-to-find place for people to congregate together like this, pass recommendations along, and have a large maintained reference list of games. I personally maintain a list of roughly 50 games, to scroll through and find a game for when I'm in a specific mood. To the other people that have been posting small lists, any chance you'd be able to compile a larger list of all the one's you've found worthwhile, with potentially a small description?
Uploaded mine for reference + general use, although it's got a little bit broader of scope than just Hypnosis / Mind Control.
Wildly off-topic tangent incoming:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Wildly off-topic tangent incoming:
Oooooh, that's many more dedicated tools than I anticipated would be available for something like this. At best I thought that I'd have to manage a Google Doc, Spreadsheet, or something similar. Just a big repository of tags, descriptions, and other information. How difficult do you think setting Playnite up would be for something like this? Both the distributed metadata DB and the app itself for the end user. If it's difficult for the end user to use, I can't see many people going through the hassle.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Something I've had in the back of my mind for a few months is creating a massive Hypnosis / Mind Control master list + recommendation & discussion thread.
There's a game thread on for stories: , both do require registration. More stories on and . If you're ok with text-based (using inform7), there are also some on .

Reactions: grantemp07

wadsadas

Oct 22, 2019
Glad to hear! Real solid Hypnosis / Mind Control content is pretty sparse in comparison to just vanilla porn h games, but there's just enough out there to give me hope. Passing around recommendations like this has helped me find some of my absolute favorites.

Very nice recommendations, will check them out

Ey dud, I was looking over your list and the game "Lockdown" piqued my interest, but I can't seem to find it anywhere? If you don't have a link the site you found it in would still help enormously!

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Ey dud, I was looking over your list and the game "Lockdown" piqued my interest, but I can't seem to find it anywhere? If you don't have a link the site you found it in would still help enormously!
It's on

There's a game thread on for stories: , both do require registration. More stories on and . If you're ok with text-based (using inform7), there are also some on .
Bless, I'll have to dig through some of those

crap

Oct 8, 2017
Good news from : the official English version of Iruru (a game mentioned in the OP as a 10/10) is now for sale on DLsite as of 2022-04-16!

edit to add:

Last edited:
Reactions: colorlessblue

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
I've nothing particular to add, just watching this like a hawk now, specifically for the variety of games mentioned featuring captivity as the 'permanent effect', like Lona and such.

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022

Wasn't able to get google translate to give me a proper translation of the contents of this game, but given it's name is "Abnormal Condition ~Lewd Crest / Prohibited Books / Parasites~" it's likely some form of degeneration. What do you all think?

crap

Oct 8, 2017

Wasn't able to get google translate to give me a proper translation of the contents of this game, but given it's name is "Abnormal Condition ~Lewd Crest / Prohibited Books / Parasites~" it's likely some form of degeneration. What do you all think?
I tried this one a bit, it's ok. Don't expect any detailed mechanics. I think once you get one of the status effects you're already on track to get a bad end and those are the only source of H content. Most of the game is exploration, with some boss battles here and there. Good art though.

Reactions: Nick_1357