Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well muttdoggy replied in their other thread *Your Memento* & that if they don't appear or upload anything by the end of the month then they'll slap the abandoned tag on both of these.

blankbud

Jan 19, 2018
if everything is ok with him, why is not answering , he is probably checking what is being written here
he should let us know what he's planning

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@blankbud

More in likely they got bored which is usually why a person starts trying to make another game at the same time the problem is that it is usually a sign that one or both games are going to die as the author will just lose interest. I think a lot of people lost interest when they started making another game since that meant even longer waiting for something new with this game which was starting to get good content.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Sovi

Jan 9, 2018
The last version I have is 1.52 and I don't even see that here. Would really like Yourchoice1 to continue this endeavor. The style was unique and art/characters fantastic. Get back to work dude, you had something going.

Z2

May 7, 2017
"save" is in Registry Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\Your choice

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
You get to have sex with one person - repeatable.
You got a save? where you have had sex with Sveta? cause she is never at the coffee shop, been trying for 2 straight weekends now

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Jum, hard critics huh, leave me alone! :(

Just joking XD, well this is the new version.

View attachment 40126
Hey, what's up with the game? I just discovored the game and I saw that there are no updates since 2017.

It looks promising and I just wanted to know what you are working on right now, I'll try to check out your other games on patreon as well.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Hey, what's up with the game? I just discovored the game and I saw that there are no updates since 2017.

It looks promising and I just wanted to know what you are working on right now, I'll try to check out your other games on patreon as well.
it's been labeled as Abandoned; pretty much means no further work will be done on it in the foreseeable future, if ever

ie, you most likely won't ever be seeing any updates

Reactions: SolarGuy

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
it's been labeled as Abandoned; pretty much means no further work will be done on it in the foreseeable future, if ever

ie, you most likely won't ever be seeing any updates
Same thing for the Gift reloaded and I can't find any links for the first version so I guess that I'll just search for another game.

I am currently trying The Intoxicating Flavor and I still have a few other games that I didn't played yet, would you recommend anything?

Thank you! ;)

To give you an idea, Acting Lessons and Lancaster Boaring House are just some of my favorites so far.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Same thing for the Gift reloaded and I can't find any links for the first version so I guess that I'll just search for another game.

I am currently trying The Intoxicating Flavor and I still have a few other games that I didn't played yet, would you recommend anything?

Thank you! ;)

To give you an idea, Acting Lessons and Lancaster Boaring House are just some of my favorites so far.
hmm, tough to say; we may have differing tastes; I generally gravitate towards the Mind Control stuff, personally, so I could recommend some of those, I suppose

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
hmm, tough to say; we may have differing tastes; I generally gravitate towards the Mind Control stuff, personally, so I could recommend some of those, I suppose

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like those as well, I enjoyed Dreams of Desire (even if I judge the ending to be pretty bad) and Soul Of The Paintings (the game ain't that good but I found the story to be great, not really mind control anyway).

But I'll gladly take your suggestions if you have any :)

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
I like those as well, I enjoyed Dreams of Desire (even if I judge the ending to be pretty bad) and Soul Of The Paintings (the game ain't that good but I found the story to be great, not really mind control anyway).

But I'll gladly take your suggestions if you have any :)
I don't really have much else to recommend, really; if you've already gotten those, I have no idea what else to suggest

Reactions: SolarGuy

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
how do we request this game to be continued or finished?
Back at the time, you could become a patreon (see link in the first page), right now I don't think there is anything more to do about it. The developer has quite clearly given up.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes