Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Markopolo

Sep 3, 2017
If i try to start the game, it always crash....have tried to delete all files and download it again but always get a error. Someone know what the problem could be ?

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I have ran into a glitch, everytime i try to buy volume 2 of the book it say i need volume 1 even though she has already read it...... what do i do?
I had the same problem. When you talk to your cousin at night in her room and ask her about the book, you get a message that you have to complete the Lake event before getting the next book.

Once you complete the Lake quest, talk to your cousin again at night and that should allow you to buy Vol. 2 but I still get a message saying I need to buy Vol. 1

Anyone can help with this?

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I get the feeling the dev is abandoning his game. Patreons haven't heard anything from him for almost 2 months and he also disappeared from this thread. New update should've also been released two days ago, but no sign of him yet

May 31, 2017
Last up :06/11/2017 this game is done
That date is incorrect I believe. The version is also incorrect. The latest is 1.51 whereas the original post says 1.4.2

I would ask someone to change it but with the next release coming within the next few days (barring any hold ups), it's a bit of a moot point.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
That date is incorrect I believe. The version is also incorrect. The latest is 1.51 whereas the original post says 1.4.2

I would ask someone to change it but with the next release coming within the next few days (barring any hold ups), it's a bit of a moot point.
Don't want to burst the bubble, but unfortunately I think there won't be any more updates. After all the "hate" he got for his strange attempt to do two games at the same time he just vanished. I have stopped my pledge soon after he completely dissapeared from patreon without any messages for almost two months and I'd advise every other patreon to do the same, because thats just very unprofesional behaviour

May 31, 2017
Don't want to burst the bubble, but unfortunately I think there won't be any more updates. After all the "hate" he got for his strange attempt to do two games at the same time he just vanished. I have stopped my pledge soon after he completely dissapeared from patreon without any messages for almost two months and I'd advise every other patreon to do the same, because thats just very unprofesional behaviour
Valid points, although i must contend that this is not his profession, but more of a hobby; for which he is paid by patrons, but a hobby nonetheless.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
we shall see if he updates it or not. I mean it's a shoddy game with many bugs, at least the idea is solid though. I have faith he can refine it into something great.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Checked out Your memonto post and he responded a little there. i can see where he is coming from. I just hope it works out well for him.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh well looks like another game has bit the dust, last word from dev was in Jan and he said update would be March 5 and now 10 days past and no update and no word from dev since Jan.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Last contact from dev was Jan 18 here at F95 and Jan 22 on patreon.

Maybe this and his other game should be considered abandon.

@wep
@F95
@TCMS

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes