Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck...
Where i am:
-I saw the blond girl in the academy and i play with her boobs
-I played with the redhead's pussy (after the cream)
-I fuck the blond from the park
-with the cousin i went to the lake with the redhead for walk and swim i also see her masturbate I play with her during sleep (boobies :) ) I can't buy the second book (i have a message "you have to buy the first one.." done) when i talk to her at 22pm i have a message you have to go to the lake
-i also drink with the redhead and the cousine
What can i do more? I'm a bit confused i don't know if it's the end or if i did somthing wrong..
Thx sorry for long post
I had the same problem with the book and then after numerous attempts to buy vol 2 I was told " you have already bought this book" has to be a bug

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone know where is the save file located? I had my save files in another comp, wanted to transfer the save files to another comp. really dun feel like grinding all over again. Would really appreciate if someone would help me. Thanks in advanced!
See post on page 22

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
How do you progress with the girls in the apartment? I only got to talk about Lannie about tea and after that I always get the "I've already been with them today... day"?
This is the way it is for me as well, others have mentioned it as also

Last edited:

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
I'm stuck in the part where I must see the girls in the lake; because I need to continue the sequence of the room with the first girl. I've been more than 4 times in this lake, but the sequel with the girl does not progress ...
Is anyone having this same problem ??

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Warning - When I tried to run this one from this site, I received a warning from Norton SONAR that the executable was dangerous (heuristic detection of a Trojan/Virus based on suspicious processes being performed by the exe file) and it was automatically removed (not even quarantined) from my system by the anti-virus/security software... That doesn't usually happen with Unity games, so there must be something seriously wrong with this download... Be cautious... I got it from the Mega download link...

Reactions: Luciano

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Warning - When I tried to run this one from this site, I received a warning from Norton SONAR that the executable was dangerous (heuristic detection of a Trojan/Virus based on suspicious processes being performed by the exe file) and it was automatically removed (not even quarantined) from my system by the anti-virus/security software... That doesn't usually happen with Unity games, so there must be something seriously wrong with this download... Be cautious... I got it from the Mega download link...
Hi, the links are provides from me (the developer), its a false positive, I`m using an asset for the intro and this asset request connection to internet for login to the game.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Anything Norton is a pile of junk and should be burned or buried in the deepest hole there is you can throw that macafee or however it's spelled in there with it to keep it company. Both of them will throw up errors on most game .exe files and other things as well as they can't find their way out of a wet paper bag. The only thing they are good for is false positives and taking up valuable hard drive space.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It looks that state for enabling talking to Elisabeth is not saved in save game, thus making this option disabled after loading saved game, and breaking all content related to that character.

Reactions: Vintabas

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Been playing this since earlier fall... great game so far!

Found a couple bugs in 1.52:
- Julie, around 200 relationship, invited MC to touch boobs, then chickened out after pulling out dick. Now at 22:00 whenever I go into her room it flashes a picture of her on the bed, then dumps me back to the livingroom
- Glynda - can give candies and book, but the game doesn't do anything. When I tried to give the panties to Lannie, it switched over to Glynda to do the game gift text
- In most scenes in the livingroom when Julie and/or Emma are there, I can still find the couch or the telescope to click on

Thanks for working so hard on this!

Reactions: Vintabas and alky89

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
after giving the 2nd ebook to the cousin when i go to talk to her at her room, it kicks me out
is it bugged?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Happy Holidays and I want to wish:

Bah Humbug to all,
and to all a Humbug.

Have a fun and safe holiday everyone. :)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes