Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Reminder that fucking your cousin does not count as incest.
The tag is limited to "game with characters who lived together entire childhood and share 50% of their genes having intercourse".

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
Reminder that fucking your cousin does not count as incest.
The tag is limited to "game with characters who lived together entire childhood and share 50% of their genes having intercourse".
Incest depends on where you live, your number of genes not withstanding. As Yourchoice1, the author, is on patreon he may want to drop the incest tag, period, unless he wants to get shut down by the staff there.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
How do I buy the vol 2 book, I have been to the lake w/girls and spied on them at the lake. When I try to buy Vol 2 it tells me I have to buy vol 1 which I have. One other thing is the lake supposed to be on the map it's not on mine.

U

User_10739

This could very well be the most blue balling game of all time! Bought the panties what can I do with them? Wear them like a hat?

Reactions: Twistty

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
hello: I have a small question, I am going to the room of the cousin to talk and it's my direct spell, esque this normal. I already pass the level where she disassembles and where I show my cock. ?

U

User_10739

What's with the stupid evil force and why can I control useless secondary characters but can't get my cousin and her obvious lesbian lover to do naughty things with MC?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
there needs to be some kind of mini-walkthrough, so far my cousin is at 3 relationship but sveta is at 35, obviously i keep missing something with my cousin but i dunno what, plus where is that damned key haha

xb

Nov 9, 2017
there needs to be some kind of mini-walkthrough, so far my cousin is at 3 relationship but sveta is at 35, obviously i keep missing something with my cousin but i dunno what, plus where is that damned key haha
They key is in the clothes in the bathroom between 10-12am. Each time you check start with a different clothing choice ie counter, floor or laundry basket.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I have the same question, want to cheat money
Search this thread for regedit.exe and someone was nice enough to explain how to edit the save for this game. Please note that they point out to be very careful with this because you can really "F" up your computer. I really hope the dev comes up with a save file rather than continuing with the registry crap.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
I have the same question, want to cheat money
I found it saved in the game as a 2-byte item and used cheat engine. Search for exact match, then buy something or work on your computer, then search again for the new value and it will appear. Use

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, I have seen many of you asking and raving against save file in registry (including often myself).
So I have written a simple script which copies this games registry data to a file with an registry extension.

All you need to do here is to copy included code to a file with a ".bat" extension like "save_export.bat"

executing this file will create a .reg file with timestamp of format yyyyMMddhhmmss (example: 20171215161323.reg) at a location .bat file was executed from.

you can use these reg files as a backup to transfer to another PC, or as a incremental backup of the game progress.
file can be executed on any windows or imported by registryEditor

Disclaemer:
I used less time to write and test this script than writing this post, so use it at your own risk.
Do not edit the .reg file if you do not know what you are doing

Code:
set local
REM Preparing Timestamp Information
set year=%date:~6,4%
set month=%date:~3,2%
set day=%date:~0,2%
set hour=%time:~0,2%
REM Replace leading space with zero
if “%hour:~0,1%” ==” ” set hour=0%hour:~1,1%
set minute=%time:~3,2%
set seconds=%time:~6,2%
set timestamp=%year%%month%%day%%hour%%minute%%seconds%
reg export "HKCU\Software\DefaultCompany\Your choice" %timestamp%.reg
BTW the only line in code that is important is the last line, all other lines are just to prepare timestamp name for file.

Hope this helps somebody.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This could very well be the most blue balling game of all time! Bought the panties what can I do with them? Wear them like a hat?
if i've learned anything from the japanese, it's you wear them as a mask! and become hentai kamen! hehehe

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just figured that out myself. The third time's the charm, but be sure that you've done the booze party on Friday night with them too. It's all part of their storyline.
i've done that 3 times and seen julie doing emma 3 times, still can't buy vol2, so what am i missing?

also in the quest log it says this event has ended.

so several weeks later i finally triggered it, you have to go to julie at night and she shows you her boobs then bam it's available.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh i guess that's it for now then, she shows her boobs lets me touch them, then whips out my cock and bam that's it, also met lanie across teh street but everytime i try to go back it says i've already been there today when i haven't.

oh i left out, when i go back to her room, and click come in, it boots me back to living room, nothing further can happen in her room.

Last edited:

lTrollzorl

Jul 2, 2017
Does the game have a functioning gallery? I have finished all the quests but when i click gallery it still tells me to finish the quests.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes