Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
found out where it is stored. the problem: you won't get a "real" savefile.
it is stored in /user/Appdata/Locallow/DefaultCompany
Thanks, I found that to before I posted the question, and, as you mentioned I didn't find a "real" save file and I thought I did something wrong, but with this update you need to start a new game because I got o problem when I wanted to buy the second book volume the game it's telling me that I need to first buy the first volume and when I try to do just that the game tells me that I already did that and I have gifted it to my cousin, so.... yah you need a new start for this update

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
found out where it is stored. the problem: you won't get a "real" savefile.
it is stored in /user/Appdata/Locallow/DefaultCompany
Sir you are mistaken, game saves to registry -> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\Software\\DefaultCompany\\Your choice]

matimar33

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, just want to start off by stating the character designs are amazing for this game. i'll omit any neg feedback and just stated the glitches that i've ran into.

found a glitch. at 11:00 when I goto the kitchen to watch Emma maker her coffee and the the 5+ relationship she doesn't appear. you have to go to the kitchen at 10:00 then click on the advance 1 hour. Hope this helps the fellow grinders.

Also when saving i noticed that it'll after it saves and when i try to load it didn't save from when i clicked on the save and saved it after whatever i tried to do whatever. i was trying to see if i saw everyone with the telescope cause you can only view it once per day as well as doing the link. (don't know what it's called but you click on Sveta's pic at the upper right corner and you can see what she's doing when she's somewhat near. still haven't figured it out.)

I'm assuming that all you can do with Lannie is to borrow tea from her. Right?

And also the red head in the same building. Can you meet with her?

Finished almost everything except "Entering the Julie's room while she is sleeping". i've grinded several hours and gave up on that. did the save.. failed.. load.. failed.. repeat.. lol

Julie 189 Emma 173 Sveta 150 Lannie 0 (love route) Elisabeth 38 (evil force route)

Well thanks again for taking the time to create this wonderful game. I'll be looking forward to playing the next update

PS can't seem to make a spoiler so not posting a grinding walkthrough dont want to spoil it for others.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Spent the last few hours playing this game. Translation needs some work and there are bugs, but it's very promising and I like the characters.

The lighting for some of the renders seems off. Julie looks great in most of the renders but in some of them her skin tone is off. I'll add two screenshots to show what I'm trying to say.

yc2.PNG yc3.PNG

Reading through the thread it seems that in an earlier version you hadn't added the "catch Julie masturbating" event. Is that still being worked on? If not, I either missed it or can't figure out how to activate it.

Are you adding some full on animations?

Nice job on the game so far :). I'm looking forward to the next update and will most likely pledge on Patreon sometime.

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I don't know if this is intentional or a bug...I bought the first book and she has finished reading it, but I can't buy the second book because it says I need to buy the first book. This is on a new game.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I don't know if this is intentional or a bug...I bought the first book and she has finished reading it, but I can't buy the second book because it says I need to buy the first book. This is on a new game.
Same thing happened to me. You can't buy the second ebook until you do something else first. I can't remember what it was, but I think it's in the quest log. It might be spying on Julie and Emma at the lake, could be wrong though.

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
Same thing happened to me. You can't buy the second ebook until you do something else first. I can't remember what it was, but I think it's in the quest log. It might be spying on Julie and Emma at the lake, could be wrong though.
Thanks

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes