Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

theerage1

May 9, 2017
im stuck in "the only thing that occurs me is to show up in the lake When they do not wait for in and see what they do "

xb

Nov 9, 2017
im stuck in "the only thing that occurs me is to show up in the lake When they do not wait for in and see what they do "
Unless I am missing something that is all that occurs at the lake. It just gives you an insight into their relationship.

theerage1

May 9, 2017
Unless I am missing something that is all that occurs at the lake. It just gives you an insight into their relationship.
yes but how do I do that going to the lake when they do not expected

Last edited:

xb

Nov 9, 2017
yes but how do I do that going to the lake when they do not expected
When they go to the lake go to one of the rooms - I think it's the kitchen and there will be something like "I wonder where the girls went?" Then an option to search for them. Then you'll be able to peep on them at the lake.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Well, after playing a few minutes I don't know if it's worth to continue. The art seems pretty decent, but a lot of other things look like they need further improvements.

From what I read here I understand the developer is learning english and as a non native speaker myself I can forgive him for mistakes, but as a player it always annoys me seeing complete wrong words, grammar mistakes, missing punctuation or even unfinished sentences already throughout the introduction.

Also it's not really good to find lots of graphical glitches like overlapping numbers, out of place buttons and interface in a 0.5+ version just after simply loading your save. The quest log is good for getting an idea what to do but it should not spoil everything. Like I haven't even met Sveta and it's already giving me details about her personality etc.

At the start of the game clock shows 17:00 and I was experimenting with the map and visited the academy. When entering the class room you find a woman who greets you with 'Good Morning!' at this time of the day and while the UI shows her name as 'Elisabet' she says her name is 'Gertrude' (what could be understood as her first name) just to switch to 'Ms. Gertrude' one screen later. When I load my save from the starting point and repeat going to the academy she is instantly displayed as 'Ms. Gertrude'.

So yeah, lots of work left to do.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
In the new version everytime I try to go to my cousins room after the event, it instantly puts me back to the living room. Is this a bug or is this suppose to happen because of the "penis exposure"?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
were do i find the save file. or how can i maintain my old save

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes