Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
We do not have any info on the photo and it looks like her one eye is cross and just the way she looks it looks like someone on drugs or very confuse about something.:p
I totally looks unnatural, Eyelid is covering the pupil of the eye so the character can not see. This makes a weird image. What you could do here is turn the eyes down, so it would look like the person is embarrassed to look at MC or just keep eyes open and use lips to express desire.

Jum, hard critics huh, leave me alone! :(

Just joking xD, well this is the new version.

Kiss on cheek.png

pokermail

Nov 2, 2017
Mac owner here, so playing in a Virtualbox Win7 guest.

Performance is atrocious. Game is just an interactive slideshow. Even Big Brother, way more complex and higher quality images, plays acceptable in this environment.

Any chance of looking into this performace issue.
Game is unplayable for me now. screen changes cost 1 second each.

thanx in advance

Reactions: yourchoice1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Mac owner here, so playing in a Virtualbox Win7 guest.

Performance is atrocious. Game is just an interactive slideshow. Even Big Brother, way more complex and higher quality images, plays acceptable in this environment.

Any chance of looking into this performace issue.
Game is unplayable for me now. screen changes cost 1 second each.

thanx in advance
Hi, thanks for your comment.

I know there are some scenes which it a bit slowly. But The switch between places and time are pretty fast. There are a 0,1 delay to refresh the variables. Maybe the performace issue its because of the Virtualbox? Just asking.

Thanks and have a good day,

PD: Im testing with a new character, her rol will be a student of your astronomy course.

Lusi3D

Last edited:

pokermail

Nov 2, 2017
Maybe the performace issue its because of the Virtualbox?
Well of course the performance inside Virtualbox is way less. Also the 3D acceleration is horrible. But in comparison Big Brother (also Unity i believe) is almost fluent. So something (presumably graphical) is being way inefficient compared to BB.

hope it helps.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
It looks awesome, as long as there will be something to see, not just empty apartments :eek:penedeyewink:
Its just a VR simulation where you can buy a house and living forever there. Each house costs around 500k XDD.

I will add a few sexy images :3

Reactions: fakk2

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Very nice, I love the realism of all the characters... Where do you get your models? Or are they your own?
Im using a third party software for the characters and renders. I can modelate them in Zbrush, but I`m making the game alone and I can`t do it (I dont have enough time to do all, modeling, rendering, texturing, programming etc xD)

for example those render some works from some months ago.

BPR_Render2.jpg
ZBrush Document.jpg

For another side, this its the new conversation system with the new character, Elisabet.

I hope you like it.

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
So, I hate to ask but, is Sveta bugged in v1.42, or am I missing something really obvious to advance her questline? I've tried every action sequence I can think of, made her show her panties dozens of times, had her take off her shirt in the park over ten times, and spent a small fortune on coffee. I can't seem to get her to masturbate or have sex with me in the Park. I've got her Relationship value up to 830, so there shouldn't be any issues there.

I know in the past it was possible, I've read the last eight pages or so in this thread and saw comments from people who made it happen, just not recently. The one guy who said he "figured out how to make her masturbate" never said how he did it. Anyway, it's the only quest I haven't finished 'for this version'. It wouldn't even bother me except you can't view the Galleries until you complete all the quests. If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I hate this gameplay design, due note, I'm not talking about graphic design.
I go here and there, finding none. Sometime I have to click on object or character to speak, sometime just auto trigger.
Personal opinion, I hate this kind of gameplay design. Less or don't do auto trigger event, and make the game more interaction games.

For graphic, this game graphic picture have very bad lighting. In one time to bright, other just to greyish look. Hate when render use default omni light and no effort on custom lighting.

Reactions: yourchoice1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
So, I hate to ask but, is Sveta bugged in v1.42, or am I missing something really obvious to advance her questline? I've tried every action sequence I can think of, made her show her panties dozens of times, had her take off her shirt in the park over ten times, and spent a small fortune on coffee. I can't seem to get her to masturbate or have sex with me in the Park. I've got her Relationship value up to 830, so there shouldn't be any issues there.

I know in the past it was possible, I've read the last eight pages or so in this thread and saw comments from people who made it happen, just not recently. The one guy who said he "figured out how to make her masturbate" never said how he did it. Anyway, it's the only quest I haven't finished 'for this version'. It wouldn't even bother me except you can't view the Galleries until you complete all the quests. If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate any help you can offer.
You dont bother anyone, thanks a lot for playing my game Sun Quan, you need to speak with her in the weekend at the coffee store. This event only triggers in the weekend so you know :).

Have a good day and if you have another question or something, Im here to answer you!

I hate this gameplay design, due note, I'm not talking about graphic design.
I go here and there, finding none. Sometime I have to click on object or character to speak, sometime just auto trigger.
Personal opinion, I hate this kind of gameplay design. Less or don't do auto trigger event, and make the game more interaction games.

For graphic, this game graphic picture have very bad lighting. In one time to bright, other just to greyish look. Hate when render use default omni light and no effort on custom lighting.
Hi, thanks for playing my game, and I'm sorry if my game didn't fulfill your needs.

Respect to the omnilight, Im using different ilumination in ALL my scenes. I guess you are talking about the scenes where you are with Sveta, with Sveta I was trying to do another system to get another kind of renders. (I already told that I was making some tests with the quality of my renders. Taking away that, I`ve used different points of light, with different strenght.

Im not a professional and for that Im improving my work bit a bit through each version.

Thanks and have a good day.

How to finish "Talking about their past(Julie and Emma)"? And is it possible to go to the 3 locked places in the map?
Hi delposo, thanks for playing my game!,

You need to talk with Emma in the living room at the morning, and after that you have to talk with Julie after the lunch in the living room too.

You cant unlock the other positions, you will be able to go to another positions in the next release.

ETA (thanks @UncleVT for the meaning of the word xD): 4 December

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
You dont bother anyone, thanks a lot for playing my game Sun Quan, you need to speak with her in the weekend at the coffee store. This event only triggers in the weekend so you know :).

Have a good day and if you have another question or something, Im here to answer you!
Thanks for taking the time to respond, but that doesn't answer my question. As I mentioned, I've spoken with her many, many, many times in the coffee house on the weekends. I've even taken advantage of the bug that allows you to buy coffee and speak with her repeatedly without advancing the hour to get her Relationship score so high. All the game allows me to do, though, is to control her enough to make her to show her panties. If I Control her then click Masturbate, Evil Force tells me, "I don't have enough strength on her, first I have to do simpler things with her." I get a similar message if I try to have sex with her in the Park on weekday mornings at 9 a.m.

After getting her Relationship value to 830 and Controlling her to make her show her panties and show her breasts so many times, I figured there's either a bug preventing me from going further or I'm doing something wrong that's not immediately obvious.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to respond, but that doesn't answer my question. As I mentioned, I've spoken with her many, many, many times in the coffee house on the weekends. I've even taken advantage of the bug that allows you to buy coffee and speak with her repeatedly without advancing the hour to get her Relationship score so high. All the game allows me to do, though, is to control her enough to make her to show her panties. If I Control her then click Masturbate, Evil Force tells me, "I don't have enough strength on her, first I have to do simpler things with her." I get a similar message if I try to have sex with her in the Park on weekday mornings at 9 a.m.

After getting her Relationship value to 830 and Controlling her to make her show her panties and show her breasts so many times, I figured there's either a bug preventing me from going further or I'm doing something wrong that's not immediately obvious.

Hi again!, mmm its quite strange, let me check it and then I will answer you okey?

So sorry for the troubles!

PD: I`m working on a version which let you play in the same browser, Im looking for new players with this system because there are some webs that just let you post your game if you can play only with the browser.

Thanks!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes