Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

dball77

May 5, 2017
To earn more money research every day, after a few times you will earn more money, you max out at $32.

On Sunday at noon, wait in the living room and you will get a message to go to the kitchen. When you get there you don't see the girls, but you are given a choice to search for them or stay home. Choose to search for them.

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
@yourchoice1

I'm a save scummer, and noticed that for most things it works fine, but it failed on two occasions. Because one instance it failed turned out to be helpful, I doubt the dev intended it.

The first was when I found her key and saw the photos on the tablet. After a reload to a point before then, I was still able to talk to the cousin about the whiskey.

The second was shortly afterward when I got caught peeping on her in the shower. I reloaded, but was told that I already got caught once.

Also curious: There was absolutely nobody on Saturday, even though I am pretty sure Cousin said that her friend was coming Saturday. The scene where the friend showed up and took over the bedroom happened on Sunday morning.

Just fyi.

Last edited:
Reactions: yourchoice1

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Hi i've encounter some issue on Sunday and nothing happen at the kitchen but the bathroom is black though

View attachment 36245 View attachment 36246
@yourchoice1

Same, except I only get the message at Cousin Room and EmmaRoom (not Living Room) and see only the kitchen landscape. No characters or anything indicating that I can/should go searching for them.

upload_2017-11-10_17-9-48.png

Edit: I do however get a black screen in the bathroom. ... ???

upload_2017-11-10_17-12-13.png

Edit 2: Suspect the problem may be related to the Cousin not finishing the e-book before this point, which requires the lake to progress?

Last edited:

dball77

May 5, 2017
You need to drink coffe always.. I think i won't sleep for a month or more.
Thanks. I had coffee several times a day for seven straight days but still can't see Sveta. Is there a specific number of coffees I need to reach?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks. I had coffee several times a day for seven straight days but still can't see Sveta. Is there a specific number of coffees I need to reach?
Nop, did you see her in the park for second time?

Reactions: dball77

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Nop, did you see her in the park for second time?
Yup. Catch her at the park (9:00am i think) and talk the second time. Then I found her immediately after at the cafe (have to Drink Coffee). After that, she's at the Cafe almost all the time on the weekend.

The Cafe appears to have a bug too: if you talk to her, look at her eyes, compliment her, then control her, you get rep with her but it doesn't advance the clock - meaning just get another cup of coffee and do it again for more rep.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
The Cafe appears to have a bug too: if you talk to her, look at her eyes, compliment her, then control her, you get rep with her but it doesn't advance the clock - meaning just get another cup of coffee and do it again for more rep.
Yes but because of this you can make a lot of points running several times this scene. XD

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
A bit lost now. Here's the rep lvls:
upload_2017-11-10_21-42-4.png

upload_2017-11-10_21-45-25.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I figure a couple of quests will hopefully progress with the next weekend, but am wondering if anyone has insight into the Lake scene, or other quest progression.

crl66

Oct 13, 2017
hi, everytime I visit cousin's room at 22:00, it always say need to go to lake with Julie and Emma but I'm already done with it 2x

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
hi, everytime I visit cousin's room at 22:00, it always say need to go to lake with Julie and Emma but I'm already done with it 2x
Just figured that out myself. The third time's the charm, but be sure that you've done the booze party on Friday night with them too. It's all part of their storyline.

Reactions: crl66

crl66

Oct 13, 2017
Just figured that out myself. The third time's the charm, but be sure that you've done the booze party on Friday night with them too. It's all part of their storyline.
oh shit, i remember that i missed one night because of having low relationship with Emma. So, I still need last one!

Thanks!

dball77

May 5, 2017
Yup. Catch her at the park (9:00am i think) and talk the second time. Then I found her immediately after at the cafe (have to Drink Coffee). After that, she's at the Cafe almost all the time on the weekend.

That did it! I hung out at the park on a weekday until she showed a second time, and she showed me her panties. Then I saw her at the cafe on a weekday. Thanks everyone!

dball77

May 5, 2017
So I am stuck at Sveta again. I got her score up to 1005 but I can't get past show panties in the coffee shop or nude at the park. I started the game over so I have not completed all the other quests. I am at buy erotic ebook for Julie.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes