Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

petedragon

May 4, 2017
As long as i can still play with the pussy do as many mind control/ evil thingies as you like. Im only here for the furry thing.

Reactions: yourchoice1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@yourchoice1
Found a bug:
On weekends when meeting Sveta in the coffee-shop the time doesn't advance when you choose the "control her" option.
If you choose the "Dont control" option, it works just fine :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another one:
When you have unlocked all Events, you can browse through the gallery for each girl... so far so good.
But it seems like if you scroll through the gallery of one girl, you are also kind of scrolling through the pictures of the other girls... ("unknowingly")
In other words: If I am watching the 20th picture of Julie and then choose the gallery for Emma, I am too seeing the 20th picture (of Emma) and so on...
Btw... the scrolling is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally (too) slow ;)

I swear this is the last one :coldsweat::
Don't know if intended or not, but let's say I am at the coffee-shop at 18:00 and choose to spend 5hours there...
I get the notification that the shop closes at 19:00 but the time still advances the full 5hours till 23:00...
It kinda makes sense because i've chosen to wait 5 hours, but it also doesn't make sense, because I've just spent time inside a shop that is already closed for 4 hours....
Thanks a lot for your report, this little bugs I will fix in the next release.

I hope you´ve enjoyed it.

Have a good day!

EDIT: This it`s the new link with a few little bugs fixed
@muttdoggy can you update the post, please? thanks a lot.

Changelog:
A map with different locations:

-Coffee Shop (This location its to talk with Sveta by the moment)
-Park (This location its to talk with Sveta by the moment too)
-Academy, by the moment you cant buy any lesson (Where you will can learn some things like anatomy to improve on your job, or astrology, this lessons its an excuse to buy a telescope and you will be able to spy neighbours and other stuff)

New character:

-Sveta: A russian girl, she is a secondary character you will be able to fuck her. Its a rushed plot but thanks to her you will be able to see the real plot bit a bit.

Some events talking about the past:

-Emma: What happened to her when she was a teenager and why she is mentally strong now.
-Julie: What happened to her when she was a teenager and why she is mentally strong now.
-MC: A conversation that happened just before of the car accident where your parents died.

Some renders on the weekend: I expect to do more renders but right now there are some renders like dinning and breakfast together, doing exercise at home and walking around the mountain with them. Seeing the TV together and talking between them about memories on the past.

There we go with a little spoiler: a new functionality, the buttons where you can see where they are, now if you click on it (By the moment Sveta only) you will be able to see what is doing Sveta. This functionality its related with the main plot.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Houston we have a problem. Goes to coffee shop at 20:00 shop is closed and states that it is closed then I clicked on door and the door says would you like some coffee then I go sure door I would love some fucking coffee. If you leave and come back it doesn't happen again. But never went back a different day to see if it happens again.

Going to the park at 20:00 still shows a bright sunny day but going to the coffee shop shows a dark screen. In living room with Emma and cousin when the cousin is stretching the cousin is listed as being in the living room while Emma is just listed as living. She's alive!!! She's alive!!!!

Go to computer and click on computer and click research time doesn't advance can't click computer again unless I leave the room and come back or re click the living room tab and click research again.

Not sure if this is suppose to happen but you can literally keep drinking coffee till you are peeing coffee and the time will never change. Also you player will always say good morning even when it's no longer morning time.

Can't seem to be able to open the quest tab anymore for some reason after opening it one time. Returns to normal after closing the game and starting it back up but locks again after a bit and when it's locked it seems to break achievement gains as I was in the cousins bedroom many times touching her but never got the quest completed but got it when the quest tab wasn't locked.

Getting coffee for cousin doesn't increase time.

If Emma has moved into the players room and he is forced to sleep on the couch then his room name should be changed from my room to Emma's room.

At least one of the cousin's stripping scenes at night is not in English.

After meeting the girl in the park she is still listed as I don't know even when she is somewhere the only spot I saw her being listed at was the coffee shop.

I did a bit of checking and when Emme cooks the meal for you and your cousin and you get the message that you didn't eat with the cousin you actually don't get a stat decrease with Julia as I checked before the meal and after the meal and message and her stat never changed.

A few renders of Emma look really weird mostly because of the copy paste. One where Emma jumps from the cliff into the water and then smile later you can really see that the smile was pated into the picture and one other screen of Emma where you could really tell the her whole head was pasted on top of the body.

After you controls the girl from the park into removing her top when she walks away the players words are not in English.

Last edited:

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Houston we have a problem. Goes to coffee shop at 20:00 shop is closed and states that it is closed then I clicked on door and the door says would you like some coffee then I go sure door I would love some fucking coffee. If you leave and come back it doesn't happen again. But never went back a different day to see if it happens again.

Going to the park at 20:00 still shows a bright sunny day but going to the coffee shop shows a dark screen. In living room with Emma and cousin when the cousin is stretching the cousin is listed as being in the living room while Emma is just listed as living. She's alive!!! She's alive!!!!

Go to computer and click on computer and click research time doesn't advance can't click computer again unless I leave the room and come back or re click the living room tab and click research again.

Not sure if this is suppose to happen but you can literally keep drinking coffee till you are peeing coffee and the time will never change. Also you player will always say good morning even when it's no longer morning time.

Can't seem to be able to open the quest tab anymore for some reason after opening it one time. Returns to normal after closing the game and starting it back up but locks again after a bit and when it's locked it seems to break achievement gains as I was in the cousins bedroom many times touching her but never got the quest completed but got it when the quest tab wasn't locked.

Getting coffee for cousin doesn't increase time.

If Emma has moved into the players room and he is forced to sleep on the couch then his room name should be changed from my room to Emma's room.

At least one of the cousin's stripping scenes at night is not in English.

After meeting the girl in the park she is still listed as I don't know even when she is somewhere the only spot I saw her being listed at was the coffee shop.

I did a bit of checking and when Emme cooks the meal for you and your cousin and you get the message that you didn't eat with the cousin you actually don't get a stat decrease with Julia as I checked before the meal and after the meal and message and her stat never changed.

A few renders of Emma look really weird mostly because of the copy paste. One where Emma jumps from the cliff into the water and then smile later you can really see that the smile was pated into the picture and one other screen of Emma where you could really tell the her whole head was pasted on top of the body.

After you controls the girl from the park into removing her top when she walks away the players words are not in English.

Thanks a lot for your extended review. Im going to fix one by one. I really appreciate your extended and well explained report.

Have a good day!

EDIT: Which resolution are you using? The UI looks a bit weird, if you can tell me which resolution are you using I will fix it!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Houston we have a problem. Goes to coffee shop at 20:00 shop is closed and states that it is closed then I clicked on door and the door says would you like some coffee then I go sure door I would love some fucking coffee.
x'Dx'Dx'D
this made my day!

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
@ sorry for my ignorance and not supporting patreon :p
one suggestion please about charachter text/location in top/right corner to be visible in any room/map
thank you,

Clipboard01.png

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Thanks a lot for your extended review. Im going to fix one by one. I really appreciate your extended and well explained report.

Have a good day!

EDIT: Which resolution are you using? The UI looks a bit weird, if you can tell me which resolution are you using I will fix it!
Houston still online ? :p
served my daily coffe no complain here, but UI disapear and game frezze
Clipboard02.png

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Played thru 1.4.2

Issues encountered (nothing major or game braking):
-when talking to Sveta on weekend morning, time will not change and you can drink coffee with her to infinity
-time controls on the left side are only visible outside of the house
-text (location) under the character avatars is sometimes not visible because of the bright background
-text (location) Emma only sometimes words are not separated (Like: "LivingRoom", ...) and sometimes not all text is displayed (Like: "Living")
-something weird happens after barn scene with Sveta. I saw a dark image and UI stretched out of the screen, was able to continue and UI reseted
-some facial expression on Sveta is horrible (reminiscing on Mass Effect andromeda, or possibly worse ;) )
-new "information" popup not implemented everywhere (Like: when preparing lunch for cousin, i think other places also). This should be consistent everywhere
-multiple translations missing (left top of time controls, some scenes also, but do not remember exactly where)
-same image in location chooser for MCs room and cousins room
-still saving to registry (not actually an issue, but still hoping it changes)​

good stuff:
-I do like changes in UI, it needs more work, but what is polished is nice
-new renders of cousin and Emma on weekend are nice, but was hoping on more content with the girls
-historic event of characters was a nice addition
-gallery per character is a welcomed idea, might need some refinement, will be cumbersome when 2x or more images will be added. I would suggest clicking an image would display it full screen
-like the idea where the nerator is going
thank you for your work, can't wait for more.

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
-Academy, by the moment you cant buy any lesson (Where you will can learn some things like anatomy to improve on your job, or astrology, this lessons its an excuse to buy a telescope and you will be able to spy neighbours and other stuff)
I probably shouldn't even bother mentioning this, but studying stars/planets with a telescope is astronomy. Astrology is like telling your horoscope based on the phases of the moon and the alignments of the planets, etc.

Anyways cool game. Keep up the good work.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
you don't even need to use regedit if you have a search option in the windows task bar ^^.
just search for the folder "Your Choice" (i assume it is the right folder according to enokards folder location).

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I love the style of this game and enjoyed the story having played the previous update. I read the changelog for the new release and it doesn't mention any changes to the gameplay/GUI mechanics, specifically the time lag simply moving between rooms and whatnot. This game is slowwwww to play, and I'm not referring to the pacing of the story, but rather simply how many extra seconds it takes to transition between scenes. I'll still download and give it a go, but if it's still the same slow transitions, I might have to put it on the backburner. There are many outstanding elements to this game, so I hope this is read as helpful positive advice for improvement instead of negative criticism!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@yourchoice1

Your welcome when I try to report anything that seems like a bug or problem I try to give as much info as I can and sometimes screenshots. Just got back from a early day from work for a change instead of coming home at dark. Firing up the game as I type to check resolution.

Game is set at screen resolution is 1280 X 800 graphics quality set at fantastic and select monitor is set at display 1.

I noticed that when you are playing the game there was the black area at the top and bottom but I noticed that if you hit the start button on the keyboard to bring the game screen down and then bring it back up it super zooms the screen in on the title screen and on the in game screens it's zoomed into around the black area.

Have most things done in game quest wise the only 2 that I have left and I'm not sure how to active them/or complete them is the girl from not sure what needs to be done to complete it and Emma's lotion quest not sure how to activate it so that you can buy it from the computer.

Can't wait for the next whiskey drinking event around the table update.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes