Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Sounds like me and BB + DMD.;):p:happyblush
I started a Patreon for this game.. I loved the characters and story so felt I needed to show my appreciation at the start. :) The info on Patreon sounds VERY good. The weekends should have some more content and I am anticipating meeting new characters. Still not sure who I like best, but am looking forward to the opportunity to learn more to help me decide.. :)

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Im quite acquainted with the software, Im working with him since february so I have all the fucking options within my head XD (just joking). Thanks for your advice, if you could send me some renders for private message i really appreciate that, I enjoy a lot seeing the works of other people, Its like a hobbie for me.

Today I received a great news, probably I will be working on an AAA game as a 3D modeler, this way I will get a lot of more experience. My dream its making a huge game created for me. All the props, environments, characters.

Thanks fakk, I really appreciate your company since I started my game (You sent me a message told about the hair of Emma and how could I improve it) . I ever will forget your support.
Thank you for your kind words @yourchoice1. Your renders were awesome on day one, but every good artist takes some external input from time to time.
Good luck with your AAA game job, but I do hope plans for "Your choice" don't change to drastically.

Yes you have right, but if you tweak your current hardware correct then you can squeeze some more power. I working witch architects so that i know, more then 60% of the cases newer/better hardware not always is better. If you optimalise hardware settings and do some software changes you can get better result even if compare in newer/better hardware.

You forget that most of work is taking places in ram. if you don't have enough RAM then rendered data is dump in HDD as SWAP. That's why after formatting HDD his rendering time jump up. If he defragment drive with option consolidate free space, then he will get that same result.

To render faster i advice add more RAM, and if possible move TEMP (windows and user) to RAMDISK. I don't know how much RAM is needed to do your render but, if rendering need 16GB, then add next 16GB, when 8GB for OS, and create at last 4GB RAMDISK for temp (remember that if you have CPU supporting Dual Channel than use dual channel memory, this give huge performance increase). Believe or not this will increase speed. Oo and like i say before make some overclocking to your RAM in BIOS. Like if you have DDR4 2400MHz then check if BIOS show that same. Sometimes you think that you working in full speed but in BIOS you have setting like 1800MHz for RAM, if you do this then, without overclocking CPU you can increase performance both for CPU and GPU like 20%.

As of GPU i advice Quatro over GeForce, especially if there is dedicated driver on nVidia site for your software.
@_bolek_ I totally agree with what you said, silly me forgetting RAM :confounded:

Reactions: yourchoice1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Holy shit congratulations if this happens, seeing the quality of your work, you deserve this.
Thanks for your comment <3

@yourchoice1 hey man, just wanted to let you know that Emma is my favourite character in all the games on here I've played :) planning on donating to Patreon very soon when I can afford it.

Any idea when we can expect 1.4?
Thanks a lot for your comment, at the end of this message I put the stuff you can see on 1.4 version

update is scheduled for start of November.. I hope it's soon so I can stop pacing in anticipation.. I've already worn a hole in the floor and had to take 2 steps to the side so I can pace some more. :)
Your support and your comment make me more harsh about my game, Im trying to do my best trying to pleased you XD, seriously XD

I started a Patreon for this game.. I loved the characters and story so felt I needed to show my appreciation at the start. :) The info on Patreon sounds VERY good. The weekends should have some more content and I am anticipating meeting new characters. Still not sure who I like best, but am looking forward to the opportunity to learn more to help me decide.. :)
I need to upload the info for the version 1.4, I changed some stuff for lack of time (problems that I already talked), Im so sorry but I`ve created a schedule quite harsh for making around 100 renders for version after this release (in this release there are around 50-60 renders only). At the end of this post you can read the changes of this version.

Thank you for your kind words @yourchoice1. Your renders were awesome on day one, but every good artist takes some external input from time to time.
Good luck with your AAA game job, but I do hope plans for "Your choice" don't change to drastically.
Im quite curious and quite harsh on myself so Im always trying to improve my job, you will see it on this versions (different style renders trying to improve my job) but you will see too some renders with the technique that I think its the best technique right now (at least for me) and I will using it to do the next renders.

Changelog for the next version 1.4

A map with different locations:

-Coffee Shop (This location its to talk with Sveta by the moment)
-Park (This location its to talk with Sveta by the moment too)
-Academy, by the moment you cant buy any lesson (Where you will can learn some things like anatomy to improve on your job, or astrology, this lessons its an excuse to buy a telescope and you will be able to spy neighbours and other stuff)

New character:

-Sveta: A russian girl, she is a secondary character you will be able to fuck her. Its a rushed plot but thanks to her you will be able to see the real plot bit a bit.

Some events talking about the past:

-Emma: What happened to her when she was a teenager and why she is mentally strong now.
-Julie: What happened to her when she was a teenager and why she is mentally strong now.
-MC: A conversation that happened just before of the car accident where your parents died.

Some renders on the weekend: I expect to do more renders but right now there are some renders like dinning and breakfast together, doing exercise at home and walking around the mountain with them. Seeing the TV together and talking between them about memories on the past.

There we go with a little spoiler: a new functionality, the buttons where you can see where they are, now if you click on it (By the moment Sveta only) you will be able to see what is doing Sveta. This functionality its related with the main plot.

Sorry if I explain myself like a kid, Im trying to write in english as well as I can XD

Thanks to all of you,
Lusi3D

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The new stuff sounds good.. Personally I don't need HUGE MEGA GIANT updates. :) I just want something that helps the story progress, and for the quality to stay the same. Of course, it is always nice to have sexy images as well. :) Thank you for the updated information. :)

Edit: We also need to learn why the cat was so demanding at the start of the game. Play with me or I wont let you peek.. arg such a CRUEL cat. :)

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So, after my last post I believe that I have figured out the TRUE secret of this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So am I right?? :) Does anyone have a better theory for events so far?? :)

I will now run and hide

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
New public release of Your Choice 1.4:

I hope you like it, I will be impacient for reading your impressions.

Changelog 1.41 Version:

Bug with the UI solved.

A map with different locations:

-Coffee Shop (This location its to talk with Sveta by the moment)
-Park (This location its to talk with Sveta by the moment too)
-Academy, by the moment you cant buy any lesson (Where you will can learn some things like anatomy to improve on your job, or astrology, this lessons its an excuse to buy a telescope and you will be able to spy neighbours and other stuff)

New character:

-Sveta: A russian girl, she is a secondary character you will be able to fuck her. Its a rushed plot but thanks to her you will be able to see the real plot bit a bit.

Some events talking about the past:

-Emma: What happened to her when she was a teenager and why she is mentally strong now.
-Julie: What happened to her when she was a teenager and why she is mentally strong now.
-MC: A conversation that happened just before of the car accident where your parents died.

Some renders on the weekend: I expect to do more renders but right now there are some renders like dinning and breakfast together, doing exercise at home and walking around the mountain with them. Seeing the TV together and talking between them about memories on the past.

There we go with a little spoiler: a new functionality, the buttons where you can see where they are, now if you click on it (By the moment Sveta only) you will be able to see what is doing Sveta. This functionality its related with the main plot.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We have a new release, please update page 1 post 1

@TCMS

Never mind bug was found and is fixed please see the next few post for the new link.

Last edited:

LongShotty

Oct 15, 2017
Is it Normal, if i press on Quest, the interface dissapear and only ESC is working? Or if i get to the bathroom somtimes there are clothes and i can do nothing only use ESC and quit the game? Oo

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
"windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item"

error i have from 1.4. loaded as admin by default.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
We have a new release, please update page 1 post 1

@TCMS
Dont yet please, thanks to @LongShotty I found that bug.

Is it Normal, if i press on Quest, the interface dissapear and only ESC is working? Or if i get to the bathroom somtimes there are clothes and i can do nothing only use ESC and quit the game? Oo
Its quite strange lol, thanks for found the bug, The UI was desactivated. Im uploading the new version

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is it normal that I can't do anything in the bathroom, including leaving or going anywhere else.

I mean, it probably isn't, because that would be pretty strange.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Is it normal that I can't do anything in the bathroom, including leaving or going anywhere else.

I mean, it probably isn't, because that would be pretty strange.
You need to click on the clothes to try finding the key

Reactions: botc76

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Nope. Not working. I'm guessing it'S the same bug. Is the new upload already done?
Can you explain me a bit better how you get that bug?, because Im testing the bathroom scene and I dont getting any error.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes