Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm....at the first friday night mc and cousin drink the whiskey at night, and then the next day she just diappear, always with a "i don't know" on her location, on sunday morning her friends come by, i see the event and then they both disappear again...is that normal?

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

i like your game becouse you are not going crazy with boobs size. keep the good work ;)

not good... great work!
Thanks for your feedback primsteg.

Im just trying to do something realistic (renders) combining with a bit of unrealistic (plot) stuff

Reactions: Namco15

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
May I ask you guys who have played this game what you like about it besides the models (which are definitely gorgeous)?
Honestly I enjoy the story so far.. the grind is a bit heavy.. though it's not hideous with the work option.. would be nice for more tv access, and maybe a skip multiple hours or day button cause the weekend when alone is nasty. As has been said the pics are Very nice as well. :)

Thinking about the game.. it would be nice to have at least a one time event the first time 'little monkey' disappears for the weekend to let us know what happened, as there is NOTHING till we get invite along for a brief out of house experience (just a thought).. might give a little balance to it since we are there so we will NOT be alone after the accident.

just my 2 cents, and as others have said keep up the good work choice..:)

Reactions: yourchoice1

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I apologize for the double post, but have been thinking about the game and my last message. I have a two suggestions for one shot scenes, the first may help with the story/character relationships.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, just some thoughts. I DON'T want to cause problems for getting new content out, but thought these ideas might help with explaining the empty weekends, and to develop the relationships and trust between characters.

love the game so far.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I apologize for the double post, but have been thinking about the game and my last message. I have a two suggestions for one shot scenes, the first may help with the story/character relationships.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, just some thoughts. I DON'T want to cause problems for getting new content out, but thought these ideas might help with explaining the empty weekends, and to develop the relationships and trust between characters.

love the game so far.

Hey Shiva, I love your way to think those things.

In the next release you will understand a lot of better why the MC feels that he is guilty. But you give me a idea to develop the relationship between the cousin and MC.

I will try to do the renders for the completly weekend in the next release.

Thanks a lot for your comment, I love reading the player`s comments.

EDIT:

PD: I`ve waited to this release to reveal the real plot, I just write this to create a bit hype :3 XD

Regards,
Lusi3D

Jul 18, 2017
i
Hey Shiva, I love your way to think those things.

In the next release you will understand a lot of better why the MC feels that he is guilty. But you give me a idea to develop the relationship between the cousin and MC.

I will try to do the renders for the completly weekend in the next release.

Thanks a lot for your comment, I love reading the player`s comments.

EDIT:

PD: I`ve waited to this release to reveal the real plot, I just write this to create a bit hype :3 XD

Regards,
Lusi3D
i look forward to your next update :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
registry (Software\\DefaultCompany\\Your choice).
Also hope this changes.
Thanks for the reply but how do I get there I have never looked in the registry before.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply but how do I get there I have never looked in the registry before.
Usually not a place for people that don't know what to do there. Maybe some win user can help you out with this. As far as I know it can be partially exported and imported. I myself use wine on linux and get registry packed into a file and just copy and paste contents.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Downloaded new one today and did the first massage on Emma and it went great but now the next massage is all blacked out right after asking if I can come in till you see her bare back, all frames in between are all black screen.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

This morning when I started up the game I got all the scenes as they should the first time but the 2nd time and forward its just black screen.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes