Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

hassancex

Jul 13, 2017
I hope we can do something ourselves in the game.like to go outside.And you might want to add some events on Saturday.Always staying at home seems to be staying in the cage.Also ,I would like to see more events with girls in the house. Like having breakfast with both (not only with Julie).Watching TV.Doing sports.And about events ,In my opinion Sometimes they can do things together and sometimes they can do it alone.(like having breakfast or alone Or they are watching TV at 22 pm if i remember correctly.you can create new dialogues and events while one of them watching movies alone.It might be about Julie's work life or Emma's past).So the game does not always feel like doing the same thing.

how do i raise relationship with emma?
At 11 A.M talk with her.This one increase your relationship with her by 5 points.

Last edited:

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I hope we can do something ourselves in the game.like to go outside.And you might want to add some events on Saturday.Always staying at home seems to be staying in the cage.Also ,I would like to see more events with girls in the house. Like having breakfast with both (not only with Julie).Watching TV.Doing sports.And about events ,In my opinion Sometimes they can do things together and sometimes they can do it alone.(like having breakfast or alone Or they are watching TV at 22 pm if i remember correctly.you can create new dialogues and events while one of them watching movies alone.It might be about Julie's work life or Emma's past).So the game does not always feel like doing the same thing.
i find myself using the wait button at least half the day

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
i really just go kitchen, work, kitchen, wait, wait, prep food, wait, work, work, wait, wait, wait, cousin bedroom, talk, cousin bedroom forced sleep rinse repeat/ weekends are so fast though work 3 times rest the rest

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
the one thing i would suggest is to polish the current 2 before you add more, i go in the kitchen after the cousin is off work and you can't interact with her at all the same with the two of them in the living room it's like i'm interacting with dolls that only work when you pull their string

Aug 22, 2016
add a button to skip 1 hour so people don't get stuck

i've tried clicking everywhere in all the rooms but can't do anything ... at 21:00 can't nap can't sleep, can't do anything in bathroom, can't do anything in kitchen, can't do anything in her room, can't do anything in livingroom because she's there just looking in the distance with a nipple out while the narrator says to stop adoring her ...

Did I really just spend 30 mins clicking through those annoying fading transitions for nothing but a glimpse of booty in the bathroom ?

hassancex

Jul 13, 2017
add a button to skip 1 hour so people don't get stuck

i've tried clicking everywhere in all the rooms but can't do anything ... at 21:00 can't nap can't sleep, can't do anything in bathroom, can't do anything in kitchen, can't do anything in her room, can't do anything in livingroom because she's there just looking in the distance with a nipple out while the narrator says to stop adoring her ...

Did I really just spend 30 mins clicking through those annoying fading transitions for nothing but a glimpse of booty in the bathroom ?
There is already one

Reactions: yourchoice1

hassancex

Jul 13, 2017
someone knows how to get in to her room? she wakes up always and i have 100+
if the problem is a cat , You should play with the cat in the living room during the day.Then you can enter her room wo an issue.If you're asking about groping her while she's sleeping that's entirely up to luck.No matter how high your relationship is , it is all about luck.There is no spying skill.So you'cant increase the chances.Check the quest line if you already reach the end of the version its fine.

There are alot stuff missing in this game.like character's backgrounds (we really don't know them.)so you can't care about them too much.Maybe we can cuddle while watching TV (some romantic moments also Hugging them can help women approach us and share something with us) ,While have a breakfast or dinner sharing some info about girls past or jobs or anything might be helpfull :) And yeah we should definitely need to increase spying skills or Massage skills so this might be unlock further actions

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I'm using 1.3.2 - last used 1.2 - I have always loved what you did with cuz. Reminds me of a young mom from DofD but with realistic "dimensions" :)

I've got a weird thing were Emma is rarely where her portrait indicates she will be, it's Tuesday night, 22.00. I just left cousin room where she flashed me for the second time, I thought I'd take a look in the kitchen, and the narrator says

Of course, no one is there, Julie is in her room, Emma's portrait says I don't know. I currently have 164 relationship score with Julie & 153 with Emma. Do I now wait for next update or keep getting called a pervert and get booby flashes off Julie?

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I'm using 1.3.2 - last used 1.2 - I have always loved what you did with cuz. Reminds me of a young mom from DofD but with realistic "dimensions" :)

I've got a weird thing were Emma is rarely where her portrait indicates she will be, it's Tuesday night, 22.00. I just left cousin room where she flashed me for the second time, I thought I'd take a look in the kitchen, and the narrator says

Of course, no one is there, Julie is in her room, Emma's portrait says I don't know. I currently have 164 relationship score with Julie & 153 with Emma. Do I now wait for next update or keep getting called a pervert and get booby flashes off Julie?
Hi xrayman, I`m glad you like it, I know it`s a weird question, but Have you buyed the Whisky in the shop?

Edit: Ups, i just noticed that if you are able to see the cousin`s boobs you`ve drunk with them and you have done the quest. To make sure of this, please check the quest table, Is there a text telling to you that the quest is finished?

Thanks!

Last edited:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Hi xrayman, I`m glad you like it, I know it`s a weird question, but Have you buyed the Whisky in the shop?

Thanks!
I've got the same problem and I have bought the whisky. Shop even says I already have it.

other things:
You can see your cousin in her room at 0:00 but after one spanish(?) word you will be forced to go into the living room and to sleep.
The chances for undressing your cousin at night are far too low. Some luck is ok, but this is horrible.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I've got the same problem and I have bought the whisky. Shop even says I already have it.

other things:
You can see your cousin in her room at 0:00 but after one spanish(?) word you will be forced to go into the living room and to sleep.
The chances for undressing your cousin at night are far too low. Some luck is ok, but this is horrible.
Please see the previous edit post, I just edited it.

About the chances for undressing her, I will increase the posibilities, honestly, I find it funny that it is so difficult. Sorry about that XD

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017

Edit: Ups, i just noticed that if you are able to see the cousin`s boobs you`ve drunk with them and you have done the quest. To make sure of this, please check the quest table, Is there a text telling to you that the quest is finished?

Thanks!
Yeah all completed, but the Julia room quest has re-opened asking for more, skin on skin, aura etc. I'm ready for retiring now, been a long day :) and can't recall the exact text, I sneaked back in, exposed both breasts but didn't feel pinching her nipple was particularly sneaky, and it took 15 loads to get that far and it just stops, and never completed the quest :(

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Yeah all completed, but the Julia room quest has re-opened asking for more, skin on skin, aura etc. I'm ready for retiring now, been a long day :) and can't recall the exact text, I sneaked back in, exposed both breasts but didn't feel pinching her nipple was particularly sneaky, and it took 15 loads to get that far and it just stops, and never completed the quest :(
Well, i will see the quest again and fix it if there are some problems, thanks for report that.

Have a good night, It have been a pleasure talking with you

Reactions: Neymar Jr
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes