Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
tried again several times .loaded back to my save on saturday and still hanging up in kitchen at 12. :( finally got to meet friend and noticed a lot of her places like in room and bathroom shes not there when says she is.stuck on saturday after meeting her as well.guess i wait like said b4 for next version.this seems to go no where for me.

Last edited:

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Thanks a lot to all of you guys, sorry for the delay in my answer but I have been busy fixing some bugs that I`ve read here.

I really appreciate the positive comments. I have read all the comments but I dont have time to quote one by one so... a huge hug to all of you XD,

I have to say that all of you and this community it`s awesome because you are helping me a lot finding bugs and telling me some advices.

Thank you for the patience you are having with me.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a way to buy a second book yet? The quest doesn't say that I've seen all the content it has to offer, but I can't find a place to buy a second book for Julie.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
First Friday drinking scene, right after Emma says she was abused, the next line is still in Spanish.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a way to buy a second book yet? The quest doesn't say that I've seen all the content it has to offer, but I can't find a place to buy a second book for Julie.
figured it out, now only the Emma lotion quest says there is still more to find, and I've done it pretty much everyday for a week after unlocking everything else.

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
figured it out, now only the Emma lotion quest says there is still more to find, and I've done it pretty much everyday for a week after unlocking everything else.
What did you figure out? I'm looking for the 2nd book also and haven't figured it out yet.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
What did you figure out? I'm looking for the 2nd book also and haven't figured it out yet.
There is no second book, you just have to drink with them on friday till that event is completed (it take a few fridays) and then chat with here about the book you already gave her at the usual time.

Reactions: Krull

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
The story and characters so far are ok-ish. The only thing I will moan about is the f00ing clicking and image and text transitions. Please, PLEASE, for the love of God, please give me an option for instant transitions and a skip button. My finger hurts. I was expecting to have an aching arm when playing adult games but noooooes: i have an aching finger.

Reactions: Downhilldown
M

MantisK

I hit a bug(?) on the Sat Noon the day before the girlfriend comes, I am stuck in the kitchen, no matter what room I click. It says cousin is "I Don't Know" and everything sends me to the kitchen when I was in the livingroom working at 11am.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
this might be a stupid question but how the hell do you save/load? theres only 3 options in the menu.
start, options and quit.
when you open the menu in game you can only mess with the audio, resume or quit.

am i missing something completely obvious? is there no save function and are you only ment to play it all in 1 sitting or lose all progress or am i playing on a corrupt version or something?

Edit: nevermind figured it out, i was playing on 1.2 so the save system hadn't been implemented yet. seems really odd, you would think that would come with the first release...

Last edited:
M

MantisK

this might be a stupid question but how the hell do you save/load? theres only 3 options in the menu.
start, options and quit.
when you open the menu in game you can only mess with the audio, resume or quit.

am i missing something completely obvious? is there no save function and are you only ment to play it all in 1 sitting or lose all progress or am i playing on a corrupt version or something?
It is a single save. When you select START it asks SAVE LOAD, if you have already saved. During play their are two buttons on lower right of game screen for SAVE and LOAD during play.

Reactions: yourchoice1

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I hit a bug(?) on the Sat Noon the day before the girlfriend comes, I am stuck in the kitchen, no matter what room I click. It says cousin is "I Don't Know" and everything sends me to the kitchen when I was in the livingroom working at 11am.
I just work at 11AM on saturday and it goes to hour 13/1AM, not entirely sure why it's not working for you. But that was my fix until Saturday at noon is fixed. However, once both girls are introduced, don't skip Sunday at noon.

Reactions: yourchoice1

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
start, options and quit.

Edit: nevermind figured it out, i was playing on 1.2 so the save system hadn't been implemented yet. seems really odd, you would think that would come with the first release...
Save and load are 2 faint buttons in the lower right corner. Some rooms they are barely visible, and when you click load the only things that will really change is the hour and potentially your money amount. The rest changes when you change rooms.

Reactions: Krull
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes