Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm... either my computer went completely bananas or you have a seriously performance issue going on and looking at the dll files I'm betting on performance issues. The game is pretty bare atm but it's still using way too many resources, I mean I can play far cry and get less usage than this ._.

Reactions: yourchoice1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Uhm... either my computer went completely bananas or you have a seriously performance issue going on and looking at the dll files I'm betting on performance issues. The game is pretty bare atm but it's still using way too many resources, I mean I can play far cry and get less usage than this ._.
Hey that means that my game it is a AAA type XDD, just joking,

thanks for your observation, i will try to improve the performance and sorry for the inconvenients!

PD: I`ve working in the game, solving some issues and improving a bit the UI. I took some advices from here and i just implemented in the game. I will put the link in brief.

Reactions: UncleVT and Krull

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I got to say I like what I see so far but to be honest I kinda feel like I'm wading through a tar pit with just how slow the overall game feels.

Just changing images or going through dialog seems to take a long time (Way better in 1.3.2 I can say though)
UI seems almost too transparent when playing in windowed mode at least and besides the message saying that the cat likes you enough to let you get into the bedroom at night there is little sign that anything has happened (Gains or losses of relationship points)
The layout for the work buttons makes working even more of chore because you have to move the mouse after selecting to work on the laptop to actually work a shift and not research sites. Its a small change but it would improve the flow of a repetitive task.

Also how or is it even possible to make more than $12 per a shift?

I think with some more polish and time I will enjoy this game a lot more and I will continue to keep a eye on it.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I hit a bug(?) on the Sat Noon the day before the girlfriend comes, I am stuck in the kitchen, no matter what room I click. It says cousin is "I Don't Know" and everything sends me to the kitchen when I was in the livingroom working at 11am.
i learned at 11 hr hours hit work and work again then it was 1 pm.not sure if works every time but did for me

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I hit a bug(?) on the Sat Noon the day before the girlfriend comes, I am stuck in the kitchen, no matter what room I click. It says cousin is "I Don't Know" and everything sends me to the kitchen when I was in the livingroom working at 11am.
i learned at 11 hr hours hit work and work again then it was 1 pm.not sure if works every time but did for me
It's fixed in the version 1.3.2

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I got to say I like what I see so far but to be honest I kinda feel like I'm wading through a tar pit with just how slow the overall game feels.

Just changing images or going through dialog seems to take a long time (Way better in 1.3.2 I can say though)
UI seems almost too transparent when playing in windowed mode at least and besides the message saying that the cat likes you enough to let you get into the bedroom at night there is little sign that anything has happened (Gains or losses of relationship points)
The layout for the work buttons makes working even more of chore because you have to move the mouse after selecting to work on the laptop to actually work a shift and not research sites. Its a small change but it would improve the flow of a repetitive task.

I think with some more polish and time I will enjoy this game a lot more and I will continue to keep a eye on it.
I got to something like $32 or $35. Just kept researching once a day till it said I couldn't anymore. Anyone figured out how to complete lotion message quest yet?

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
played until the end of the version i guess...

Cons :
-I got some bugs when switching room too fast
-You really don't have much to do... you stay in the house and click on "work" task, to unlock item for girl relationship... It's clearly boring, very repetitiv and not entertaining
-The "chance" to unlock some scene are too random (the cat bonus is instead a very good idea)
-The game is very cliché but well, majority of games are like this so no offence.

Pros :

-The 2 girls are unique and well made( i really insist on that !)
-The UI is cheap but clear and fonctionnal
-Decent content for the playtime
-The cat bonus

Mixed :
Some narator comment(i like the idea but it's really weird sometimes)

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017

Thanks a lot for your taking your time to write this feedback.

If you want to make more money you need to research every day until your profits improve to 32$
Yes, you`re right I need to put a work system more easily to click. Thanks <3
The relationship system will be important in the next release, for now is just importat for Emma to trigger a event with the lotion/drink.

Thanks a lot.

Everyday at 13:00 Hs go to her room and apply the lotion. Yes, I know, I spent a fortune on lotion, but I completed the quest at some point.
I just lauged with your comment "I spent a fortune on lotion" XDD, dont take like a offense, I would have done it to see her too XD. You need trigger the lakes event (three times to see a "secret event") and drink two times with them.

Thanks for playing my game ! <3

played until the end of the version i guess...

Cons :
-I got some bugs when switching room too fast
-You really don't have much to do... you stay in the house and click on "work" task, to unlock item for girl relationship... It's clearly boring, very repetitiv and not entertaining
-The "chance" to unlock some scene are too random (the cat bonus is instead a very good idea)
-The game is very cliché but well, majority of games are like this so no offence.

Pros :

-The 2 girls are unique and well made( i really insist on that !)
-The UI is cheap but clear and fonctionnal
-Decent content for the playtime
-The cat bonus

Mixed :
Some narator comment(i like the idea but it's really weird sometimes)
It`s like my life, so boring, working all the day... XD just joking. Thanks for taking your time to write those points.

-Can you tell me how you are getting those bugs, switching between rooms?, there are conversations or what?
-Yes, you`re right, the day system is a very complex system, too many hours in relation of a bit content for now. But I thought to make it because with this system I can work with different females like I planned since the beginning (I planned to add two different female characters each version (This females characters will have a specific fetishe, so you can skip a girl o you can go further with her). This system will work like this: You will get a map so you can go through the town meeting different girls and developing subplots. The mainplot belong to Julie and Emma.
-I thought to unlock the nudes scenes, you need a confidence with the characters to see them in topless or nudes. So for that, I developed the quest (drink with them and go to the lake) if you do that several times, drink two times and go to the lake another two, (if you go three times you can see a "secret event") you will activate a variable to unlock some images when you talk to your cousin while she is reading (Better say, when she ends the book which you gift her). And also you will unlock some images when you put the cream to Emma.

Well thanks a lot for all your comments, I really enjoyed reading all of your comments while I`m drinking my morning coffee.

EDIT: The narrator will take a huge rol in the next releases, a cause by that, I`ve been working on his random and stupid comments and jokes XD.

Sorry my bad english and thanks again,
Lusi3D

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I just lauged with your comment "I spent a fortune on lotion" XDD, dont take like a offense, I would have done it to see her too XD. You need trigger the lakes event (three times to see a "secret event") and drink two times with them.

Thanks for playing my game ! <3
Ha ha, I'd not complained, enjoyed every time than I applied the lotion :D

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
I've just got to say, considering the constant reuse of generic character models in games of this sort, combined with the rather flat or two dimensional personalities that they tend to have, I was insanely impressed by the quality and unique nature of the women in the game!!! Also, while I can see how it might annoy others, that dirty film filter lent it an interesting and rather different quality that made it stand out from other 3d games of this nature. Definitely cool to see developers taking the time to try different and interesting things! Can't wait to see more, not simply on the erotic content, but genuinely interested to see how the story and other aspects of the game develop as well! ^_^

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I've just got to say, considering the constant reuse of generic character models in games of this sort, combined with the rather flat or two dimensional personalities that they tend to have, I was insanely impressed by the quality and unique nature of the women in the game!!! Also, while I can see how it might annoy others, that dirty film filter lent it an interesting and rather different quality that made it stand out from other 3d games of this nature. Definitely cool to see developers taking the time to try different and interesting things! Can't wait to see more, not simply on the erotic content, but genuinely interested to see how the story and other aspects of the game develop as well! ^_^
Hey, you made my day, thanks for your feedback <3

thedriver72

May 2, 2017
Greetings.

How can I raise Emma's affection? He is in 5 points and gets angry when we talk about the lotion and does not want to drink with me.

Thanks in advance.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Greetings.

How can I raise Emma's affection? He is in 5 points and gets angry when we talk about the lotion and does not want to drink with me.

Thanks in advance.
Hello, you can raise the affection talking with her while she is drinking the coffee at the morning (11:00 AM).

Thanks for playing my game ^^

Patan

May 28, 2017
@yourchoice1 since people asking questions about how to trigger of find some stuff, do you planning to make a walkthrough in future? (not sure it asked before)
And also good luck with your game!

Patan

May 28, 2017
Hi Patan, yep, i´ve planned to write a walkthough, I wrote it yesterday on my patreon page.

Have a good day! ^^
good to hear that, sorry i don't check patreon pages that much which i should. i loved your game i wish i could support you but paypal doesn't exist in my country and i have no credit card :FeelsBadMan: but wish you best!

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes