• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Does anyone get thrown into the kitchen at 12pm on the first Saturday and Sunday? Any room I go to immediately switches me to the kitchen and I can't do anything but skip the hour.
I skip 1 (or 2) hour and I can go to another room.

Emma's massage at 12:00 : Player speak with Emma and when she agree for a massage, I've a black screen. After several clicks, the story continue.

Reactions: yourchoice1
Aug 16, 2017
tried the version in OP and then downloaded and tried the fix posted earlier by dev and both hit exactly same issue.
frozen in kitchen where some event seems due to trigger and have had black screen during a scene near beginning of game.
I like the visuals, but the story needs work and sometimes the time doesn't forward after doing research. also no idea at all if the save function works, but the load function merely started a new game.
with a spell-checker and some help with dialogue, plus fixing of the event triggers, this could be a nice little game.

Shuyo

Jul 17, 2017
is the lotion quest broken? there is a long pause before she takes off her shirt and then the quest doesn't complete after. next time i go in there i no longer have the lotion is it one time use?

Also i don't remember any mention of paying rent but the money goes down each week. how much is rent? a notice that you paid it would be nice.

Last edited:

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
What a dilemma, there's an updated/fix version from what I downloaded yesterday, however, the only bug I've found is that I cannot save... I either restart, or keep going until I run into a bug haha.

Edit: Looks like it's not a bug, there is just nothing that confirms you have saved, or a save menu.

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The soft, slightly blurred renders are unique and appealing. It removes some of the "uncanny valley" issues that sharper renders sometimes create, where a slight flaw catches your attention. The softness blurs out any flaws and makes the characters especially attractive. Lots of comments here focus on the bugs, but that tends to be normal in early releases and can sometimes even be fun because on a forum like this it makes the player feel like they are contributing to the process!

But the gameplay is just too plodding... I'm not against grinding, but the slow transitions between each click are brutal. *Click* (wait 3 seconds) *Click* (wait 5 seconds) *Click* (wait 4 seconds). The MC needs to spend the first week watching Netflix so he can chat with Julie about it, play with the cat so he can get into her bedroom, research and work several times a day to get enough money to pay the $200/week rent plus shop for items, then another week essentially working until the next weekend's Emma event. I actually like games that require a (reasonable) amount of grinding. But the player shouldn't have to wait for long fades and images that linger, like simply when making coffee for Julie in the morning.

Despite everything there is to like about this game so far, the lag-time through the clicks needs fixing to make it an enjoyable play.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
How do you hide the user interface?

It needs an option to hide user interface.

Also in the event when you play with the cat it says "you can enter her rom now" instead of room:p

Last edited:

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Notable bugs:

- Sometimes Emma is shown as in the bathroom, but when clicking there is nobody in there (22:00)
- After researching to $20 work, it takes significantly longer to get out of the work screen and do something else.
- Saturday and Sunday, both girls are "don't know". I'd suggest a "work the whole day" option or something for the max money you can get.
- On the Saturday and Sunday at 22:00, going into the bathroom brings up "I have the whiskey" text, but then nothing happens. Both characters remain "I don't know".
- Lake only happens once? I couldn't get it to go back and finish that "quest".

I had to give up after the 2nd time drinking with Emma. There just isn't enough content yet, or the content isn't getting triggered properly.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
my comments after playing 1.31

bugs (some are already mentioned):
-saturday and sunday at 12.00 I am always thrown to kitchen even if there is no event there. can only continue with skiping time
-before massage of Emma there is a blank screen which requires two clicks. it would be nice if there was some onscreen text for user to know game did not crash
-some time after Emma arrives, visiting Julia at 22 does not forward time and you can do it multiple times one day
-at evening Emma is in her room or bathroom, but clicking on either, player just enters the rooms with nothing in there (if there are no graphics for this yet it would be better if it says on screen that she is in there but you can not enter)
-after visiting Julia at night I managed to get to hour 26 and after clicking forward time id did not ask me to sleep but forwarded time to 27
-a few lines on untranslated text

wishes:
-I think some variations on spying girls would be awesome, not always the same pictures for (bathroom, bedroom, ...)
-if possible saving to a normal file, saving to registry makes game saves hard to backup or port to another pc
-even more depth of characters, for me makes game more personal and engaging
-posibility to hide UI ti view the beautiful renders
-maybe some overall game polish
-still hoping for a linux build of the game, but I really don't have any problem running it in wine

what I love about the game:
-characters are awesome (visual and their depth)
-some specific renders are super fine
-sex scenes are not rushed (best to get to know the girls first)
-....plenty more to love

Sorry for your troubles with hardware, I hope you managed to solve your problems now. 1.3 build still had a game breaking bug. If you need more beta testers, you can add me to the list.
Hope you get some real patreon support, I think game deserves it

can't wait for the next version:eazyHype:

riexor

May 27, 2017
Love the models, and most of my complaints are more Unity engine issues more than anything else. I will definitely give this a like and check back after a few more versions.

I couldn't get the load feature to work... not sure if that was addressed in 1.3.1 though.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
played this game last time.it worked a lot better than now.and yes stuck on kitchen same day as everyone else :(.screens stay too long when working and playing with cat.ill try again when fixed

Reactions: Andy02

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
played this game last time.it worked a lot better than now.and yes stuck on kitchen same day as everyone else :(.screens stay too long when working and playing with cat.ill try again when fixed

Bugs I see so far on the weekend at 12:00PM hang in the kitchen have to use the refresh icon at the top move ahead 1 hour. Next can't tell if save is working but it is. last load only work if you quit and come back in..

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Bugs I see so far on the weekend at 12:00PM hang in the kitchen have to use the refresh icon at the top move ahead 1 hour. Next can't tell if save is working but it is. last load only work if you quit and come back in..
i didnt even have the refresh up top when i was stuck there.and i quit and went back in and started me all over

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I believe this is a bug where it seems that the game doesn't store your location data so when you hit load it will wind the clock back but it doesn't change the room yo'e in. I'm wondering if this is also related to characters not being in the rooms they're supposed to be or not moving to a new room until you leave the scene.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I believe this is a bug where it seems that the game doesn't store your location data so when you hit load it will wind the clock back but it doesn't change the room yo'e in. I'm wondering if this is also related to characters not being in the rooms they're supposed to be or not moving to a new room until you leave the scene.
Didn't check the clock so you could be right I will test again see if it's 11:00am play with the cat 1 hour then hits 12:00pm on the weekend see if it hangs again. I think your on to the track for this issue..

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Didn't check the clock so you could be right I will test again see if it's 11:00am play with the cat 1 hour then hits 12:00pm on the weekend see if it hangs again. I think your on to the track for this issue..

The NPC are in a state I don't know and no matter what 12:00PM stuck in the kitchen but if you can skip ahead 1 hour all is good again.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes