• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
dev posts his game? thx! :)

oh u are just started patreon, but thanks anyway l;)
Thanks to you for playing my game :3, anyways my game will be upload and it doesn´t matter ^^

Thank you Very much for the fast fix :)
Thanks to you for playing my game, if you find another bug, just tell me and I will try to fix it !

This will be one of two female characters will be implemented in the next release 1.4

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
May I make a suggestion.. move the save/load buttons.

I had an instance where I was clicking through the morning coffee ritual (on the >>), and it loaded the save in the middle of it, so when the coffee was done it was 20:00 a few days prior.

Not sure if it can be added to the upper screen real estate?

Reactions: yourchoice1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
May I make a suggestion.. move the save/load buttons.

I had an instance where I was clicking through the morning coffee ritual (on the >>), and it loaded the save in the middle of it, so when the coffee was done it was 20:00 a few days prior.

Not sure if it can be added to the upper screen real estate?
You`re right, i will put the buttons on right-middle of screen, sorry!

and thanks for playing Your Choice!

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
At 12:00 Saturday (first one if that matters) The player cannot leave the kitchen, this happened in 1.3 and persists in 1.3.1 only difference is that 1.3 was game breaking and 1.3.1 can click other rooms (goes back to kitchen)

What I have noticed is it flashes up Sunday 12:00 then puts you in the kitchen correcting to Saturday. Im assuming for the event your bug fix was correcting.

Well onto sunday hit it then at Midday too. So Im assuming same bug.

On both days Julie is "I dont know" for location all day, however going to the bathroom at 22:00 on Saturday hinted there was supposed to be some drinking going on, but without her around nothing happens.

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
On the Quest log says that I can spy on Emma during the night, but I'm on my fourth week and I can't do it. At 22 hours, Julie is in her room and Emma is suppose to be in the bathroom, but Emma is showing up at the bathroom at 23 hours mark, so right after that I go to sleep, never having a chance to spy her at night.

Also, how to you leave the house to go to the lake? I went to every room looking for an exit door or something, I don't know how to leave the house.

Note: This is v1.3.1

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I can spy Emma some morning.
At 08:00, she is localized in "Bathroom" but I find her in "Your Room", and at 09:00, in "Bathroom".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the Lake, I think you have to be in the living room or the kitchen, Sunday at 12:00

Last edited:

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
I can spy Emma some morning.
At 08:00, she is localized in "Bathroom" but I find her in "Your Room", and at 09:00, in "Bathroom".
For the Lake, I think you have to be in the living room or the kitchen, Sunday at 12:00
404 Not Found
my browser cannot find 404 :p

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
V1.3.1 Kitchen bug. It's no matther were i click, it's goes back to kitchen.....

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what people mean even if English isn't there first language but can someone tell me what this is referring to?

I'm assuming "pull the tank" is flush the toilet? But plugging the shower? Why?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Does anyone get thrown into the kitchen at 12pm on the first Saturday and Sunday? Any room I go to immediately switches me to the kitchen and I can't do anything but skip the hour.

Reactions: danny19

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
On Saturday 12:00 the kitchen background is displayed, all buttons are gone and there is nothing to click.
Only way out is ALT-F4.
What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: rick911
Jul 18, 2017
g
I have already finished version 1.3 with new missions and new content. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did in developing this version.

Changelog:

-Added 4 new quests
-New character: Emma
-Added a simple save system
-Added some new pics of Julie while she is at home

glad to see you are continuing your game :)

happy to give positive reforcement :)

i know that feeling though with having an old pc XD

mines about 6 years old now going on 7 years now haha

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes