Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
@yourchoice1
What is your native language?

I speak Spanish, French, Arabic, Farsi, and some Russian.

I know you have people translating into English already but the grammar could use some polishing. As a closet Grammar Nazi I would love to coordinate with your translating volunteers.

~McDoogan

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@yourchoice1
What is your native language?

I speak Spanish, French, Arabic, Farsi, and some Russian.

I know you have people translating into English already but the grammar could use some polishing. As a closet Grammar Nazi I would love to coordinate with your translating volunteers.

~McDoogan
Thanks a lot for your comment, i dont have anyone to translate from spanish to english for the next release, so i need to use google translate for the next version, i will try to do a good translation.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Curbic and Krull

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
Thanks a lot for your comment, i dont have anyone to translate from spanish to english for the next release, so i need to use google translate for the next version, i will try to do a good translation.

Thanks
If you would like to send me the finished script I can make sure it is grammatically correct.

Reactions: yourchoice1

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
This is very promising. But I'd like to see the options more clearly. At this stage it is more like an "escape the room"-game, where you get stuck pretty soon and quite often.
Also it would be nice if we could click certain things away instantly, like the work on the laptop of playing with cat... you know things we have to do 100x times.
Keep it on.

Last edited:

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
This is very promising. But I'd like to see the options more clearly. At this stage it is more like an "escape the room"-game, where you get stuck pretty soon and quite often.
Also it would be nice if we could click certain things away instantly, like the work on the laptop of playing with cat... you know things we have to do 100x times.
Keep it on.
I dont understand at all the first point of your message. Sorry my english.

Referred to the second point. You have right, i didnt thought about that. I will try to implement something more fast.

Thanks for playing the game and i appreciate your message!.
Jesus the least you can do is try to help out around her place, I mean she IS letting you stay there rent free.
HAHAHAHAHA, i have laughed a lot with your message. This will change in the next version :)

Well, that was the most disappointing 'game' I have downloaded in a while.
Hi,

Honestly, your message does not help at all. If you could put your complaints about the game maybe i can improve it to make it a little less disappointing.

Thanks anyways for your comment.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
Piece of shit game, after 1 hr of grinding the game got stuck now i have to start over, so i deleted it, what a fucking junk.
First release of his first attempt to make a game, obviously its gonna be buggy.. Almost every other patreon game in the begining has/had bugs. Its not ea or konami, its a dude (i guess) named luci3d making the game so instead of insults maybe explaining the bugs or what you didnt like will help him improve that "fucking junk" as you call it..

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
A piece of shit game ? Wow, I would like to make "shit" games but I don't have the skills, the imagination, the inspiration, the creativity and courage. Well, I appreciate the developer efforts. I would like to congratulate him and encourage him to keep it up.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The problem is people like me read version 1.2 check the title , then say oh a full game and still going with extra .2 but no the damn game does not do save file and gets stuck after some time for no reason.
So instead of flaming the dev why don't you elucidate your problems to him? In that way he can make a better game for you and others to play.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
12h ago:

Im working with the dialogue and then i will released the next release.

:eazyHype:

Reactions: fakk2 and Krull
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes