3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I LOVE IT SO MUCH DUDE, thanks a lot seriously! <3 <3 <3

Can i use the banner in my patreon page? XD thanks a lot!
Sure , here's a version without f95zone in case that's a problem on patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I played 1.0, comment relates to that version. dint read the entire thread, so this may have already been mentioned but I didn't see it.

Game description did not say that this game takes place on Earth, so perhaps this is normal for this planet and not a bug like i'm thinking it is. It was getting late, so i clicked to go to bed and got a it's too early to sleep response saying do something else. so i did something else, and got a response saying something about zombies and you should go to sleep. 25:00 still can't sleep. so i waited 26:00 ok, I missed my sleep window, i'll just pull an all nighter waited til 38:00 called it a day

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I played 1.0, comment relates to that version. dint read the entire thread, so this may have already been mentioned but I didn't see it.

Game description did not say that this game takes place on Earth, so perhaps this is normal for this planet and not a bug like i'm thinking it is. It was getting late, so i clicked to go to bed and got a it's too early to sleep response saying do something else. so i did something else, and got a response saying something about zombies and you should go to sleep. 25:00 still can't sleep. so i waited 26:00 ok, I missed my sleep window, i'll just pull an all nighter waited til 38:00 called it a day
Thanks for the comment. The bug is already fixed since last week.

Reactions: Krull
May 31, 2017

lol I'm guessing @yourchoice1 was being funny while making the code that looks for bugs. Normally the value of time of day wouldn't be that high.

I do that in my own code as well. Makes me laugh when i make myself laugh with funny code i wrote months earlier. At least he thought of making an exception case for when time goes beyond 24 hours. There's so many devs of these games that don't do this and then spend hours trying to debug it. :)

Reactions: yourchoice1

delightfulhug

Jul 16, 2017
@yourchoice1 Hey man i love the game keep it up i cant wait to see it improve and get better. (off topic if you need someone to write a backstory for characters i am open to do it cause i like making stories i guess :p)

Reactions: yourchoice1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@yourchoice1 Hey man i love the game keep it up i cant wait to see it improve and get better. (off topic if you need someone to write a backstory for characters i am open to do it cause i like making stories i guess :p)
Thanks a lot for your feedback! im working in the game bit a bit because i have another job to pay the bills XDDD, But anyways the next release will be released on 1-2 of August

Im planning to add more characters with subplots, like a waitress, tennis player, if you like writing you can help me ^^ This community is awesome, thanks :)

The cousin and the redheaded girl are involved in the main plot, which I have already written.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes