Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
First release of his first attempt to make a game, obviously its gonna be buggy.. Almost every other patreon game in the begining has/had bugs. Its not ea or konami, its a dude (i guess) named luci3d making the game so instead of insults maybe explaining the bugs or what you didnt like will help him improve that "fucking junk" as you call it..
A piece of shit game ? Wow, I would like to make "shit" games but I don't have the skills, the imagination, the inspiration, the creativity and courage. Well, I appreciate the developer efforts. I would like to congratulate him and encourage him to keep it up.
So instead of flaming the dev why don't you elucidate your problems to him? In that way he can make a better game for you and others to play.
12h ago:

Im working with the dialogue and then i will released the next release.

:eazyHype:
Thanks a lot for your comments, that me helps to keep updated the game.

The 1.3 version will be automatic save system because by the moment its a lineal history.

Regards!

Last edited:

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Lusi3D are you still working on the Game there hasnt been any activity on your patreon
Hey!, yes but I have had some problems like my ram and graphic card died together XD. Also a little problems with my inspiration, but now is all fine. I`m finishing the 1.3 release and today i will send the beta to my betatesters.

Thanks for keep interested ^^

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Hey!, yes but I have had some problems like my ram and graphic card died together XD. Also a little problems with my inspiration, but now is all fine. I`m finishing the 1.3 release and today i will send the beta to my betatesters.

I read on your patreon that you are having doubts about expectations of players, just want to wish you the best of luck and stick with it - tell the story you want to at the end of the day :)

Jul 18, 2017

thats sucks, ive had a two motherboardsdie on me randomly out just ot of warranty that was a pain for me so it affected my work for study. thanks for the update i am interested to see how the game progresses :)

Reactions: yourchoice1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I read on your patreon that you are having doubts about expectations of players, just want to wish you the best of luck and stick with it - tell the story you want to at the end of the day :)
Your comment is so positive, thanks a lot, I never seen a community like this <3

thats sucks, ive had a two motherboardsdie on me randomly out just ot of warranty that was a pain for me so it affected my work for study. thanks for the update i am interested to see how the game progresses :)

Fate does not favor us XDDD, my ram died after changing the thermal paste of my processor, has no sense XDDDDDDD

Thanks for your comment!

Reactions: Krull
Jul 18, 2017
y
Your comment is so positive, thanks a lot, I never seen a community like this <3

Fate does not favor us XDDD, my ram died after changing the thermal paste of my processor, has no sense XDDDDDDD

Thanks for your comment!

it happens unfortunately but we just have to take each negative that happens and push through. I hope you were able to get the replacement parts though.

If you are planning to upgrade or even build another rendering machine later down the track maybe consider building an ryzen 7 that might be more affordable and have good amount of cores and threads for rendering.

If i was good at 3d modeling humanoid characters i'd probably be saving up money to build a secondary pc if may current one wasnt so outdated haha

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
y

it happens unfortunately but we just have to take each negative that happens and push through. I hope you were able to get the replacement parts though.

If you are planning to upgrade or even build another rendering machine later down the track maybe consider building an ryzen 7 that might be more affordable and have good amount of cores and threads for rendering.

If i was good at 3d modeling humanoid characters i'd probably be saving up money to build a secondary pc if may current one wasnt so outdated haha
Thanks a lot for your possitive message. Yeah I`m planning that, one PC for coding and another PC for modeling so I can work while my another PC is rendering, but for now I just can work with my lovely old PC XDDD

Reactions: Krull

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I have already finished version 1.3 with new missions and new content. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did in developing this version.

Changelog:

-Added 4 new quests
-New character: Emma
-Added a simple save system
-Added some new pics of Julie while she is at home

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The problem is people like me read version 1.2 check the title , then say oh a full game and still going with extra .2 but no the damn game does not do save file and gets stuck after some time for no reason.
If people see 1.2 and think "full game" then they are numpties. When a game is complete it says [COMPLETED] in big letters in the thread title.

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
I have a bug with 1.3 : At Sunday, after Emma arrived, the game "freeze" at 12am (the game move me in the kitchen but there is nothing to click on)

i can avoid that by working at 11, but did I miss a scene? (I guess yes)

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
I have a bug with 1.3 : At Sunday, after Emma arrived, the game "freeze" at 12am (the game move me in the kitchen but there is nothing to click on)

same thing happens to me, but on saturday.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
If people see 1.2 and think "full game" then they are numpties. When a game is complete it says [COMPLETED] in big letters in the thread title.
Well, no. Version 1.0 should be a complete game realistically or it should be alpha/beta prefaced. I can understand that people don't work to the same specifications but an initial release or 1.0 should be a completed product, barring the ubiquitous DLC model so adored by large companies. Anything less than 1.0 will then indicate how far along the game is from completion, anything past 1.0 indicates the revisions past release. It's fairly standard.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
A
Well, no. Version 1.0 should be a complete game realistically or it should be alpha/beta prefaced. I can understand that people don't work to the same specifications but an initial release or 1.0 should be a completed product, barring the ubiquitous DLC model so adored by large companies. Anything less than 1.0 will then indicate how far along the game is from completion, anything past 1.0 indicates the revisions past release. It's fairly standard.
Agreed, but not every dev does this. Ideally this would be labelled v0.1.2, but it isn't. Look at Something Unlimited - it's at 2.1.0...just sayin'...(course it does use the term alpha, as this thread should - as it was only started a couple of months ago)

I think, bottom line is - if it is a new game, and has a big number, assume it's an alpha, unless it is an old game with an original release date of years ago, and it's a new thread here (like J-HRPGs on VNs)...

Last edited:

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017

same thing happens to me, but on saturday.
Thanks for report the bug, I already fixed it but I`m waiting for more bugs to solve it (I hope there arent more XD). If you want to play it without this bug, you can send me a PM and I send you the game without this bug earlier.

Thanks !

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Thanks for report the bug, I already fixed it but I`m waiting for more bugs to solve it (I hope there arent more XD). If you want to play it without this bug, you can send me a PM and I send you the game without this bug earlier.

Thanks !
yes, i have the same bug. I guess we will wait for a bit.

Anyway, good job on this game, if it's your first, it's really great how you do it, keep the line! :)

polluxz

Donor
Sep 3, 2017
I saw a bug, when i was in my room at 8 (after a load) , when i clicked to the kitchen and make breakfast, i just got the dialogue from the kitchen scene but MC was still in is room. This bug happened one time, maybe it will be hard to find what caused that.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes