Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

thedriver72

May 2, 2017
Greetings.

I'm definitely the worst player in this game, but I love it. The girls are absolutely beautiful and unique.
I am incapable of activating the exit to the lake with the girls, I drink with them, I apply the locion, I have the relation near 200 with both but nothing ...
Please help me :coldsweat:

Reactions: yourchoice1

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Greetings.

I'm definitely the worst player in this game, but I love it. The girls are absolutely beautiful and unique.
I am incapable of activating the exit to the lake with the girls, I drink with them, I apply the locion, I have the relation near 200 with both but nothing ...
Please help me :coldsweat:
Sunday at noon go to the kitchen.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Let me give you a list of things that "bothers" me in this VN. First of all I dont want to be called a "pussy" that many times for stupid reasons written in bad english. In fact I dont want to be called a pussy any time for any reasons. You dont have to *be*, nor need to *have* a pussy to have a use for cream (dry skin, or alergies etc.). And the narrator should not call the reader a pussy for trying to buy a simple romantic novel in a fucking erotical visual novel ...where are you heading with that, man? The developer calls me an asshole for not eating dinner with "my" cousin even if she doesnt even say hi to the main character after her arrival at home (but watching her masturbate is alright) to give me a sigh that she is there. Even while typing this I dont get a clear point of view ...whose cousin is it? The main characters cousin? My actual cousin? The cousin of the narrator? It gets confuzing when you start to think about it.

The developer doesnt alove me to watch TV because apperantly it is "shit"... You know what is "shit"? To work without being able to do anything else. That is actual shit! "Our main charakter" ...no *I* want the main character to go to sleep in hope that maybe the next day will have some sort of progress in it, but that is out of the question - instead you are forced to do "more actions", even if you cant work anymore than a couple hours.

By the way I have found a key, but it doesnt open the only door that seems to be locked. After I have bought a bottle of liquor the narrator told me to go to the living room if I wanted to drink it, but there is no clear way how do accomplish that. There could be an error on my side, but I am not going to fiddle for minutes to find where the items are stored... Desperate need for an working interface.

Give that poor cat rotting on the couch a life and dont call me a pussy you little shit..! >.<

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Wow... I think the "pussy" thing is more a humor word, and not to be taken personally... Oo you don't really need to take it so hard, same for the TV shows, he just added some words with the narrator, until he will add the action you can't do now. That change than just a "you can't do that" "try later".
Well, i guess i understand it like a little humor point... Don't be so annoyed :) it's a game after all.

For the liquor, you need to raise the relationship with the girls before it. (maybe the narrator can says you are an alcoholic? hum...)

Anyway, have fun people, and keep in mind it's a game :)

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I still have 1 bug so far on Saturday the first week 12:00pm Kitchen to the bathroom black room. may not mean anything but Julie is now showing I don't know for location. Only way to workaround it was to fast forward one hour.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@yourchoice1

I tried this game a while ago, but there was no option to save it at the time and there didn't seem to be much content, either.
Now I see that there's been a little progress, now it's possible to save a single slot. It could be better, but it's fine enough. For now.

Now, is there an option to hide the whole UI during the game? Because a big part of the screen is covered by the text area. The upper HUD part isn't that much of an annoyance, but there should be a way to hide that text area. I couldn't find any key, button or active area on the screen that would hide it, so I'm guessing that it's still not possible? Correct me if I'm wrong, I'd appreciate it!

The UI itself looks nice, only that time progress button could be looking like something more obvious and less like a common refresh button. You could put a clock image inside the arrow, so that arrow would indicate the forward movement of time and it would be understandable for everyone.
Renders are good, the Julie character is looking very nice (haven't seen any others yet), if only that text area wouldn't hide a big part of the images.

Right now I'm just at the second game day and missing that text hiding option already, but so far, so good.
Thanks a lot, I'll be coming back from time to time and check the progress of this game.

Well, Emma looks really nice, too.
But what is it supposed to be happening in the kitchen on sunday when Emma arrives, at 12:00? Narrator says: "Maybe you want to go to the kitchen to see what happens," but nothing is happening there. The kitchen is empty. Skipping time won't change anything, there is nothing happening in the kitchen on sunday.

Also, if you save the game at that point and try to load it later, your room is still "your room", not "Emma's room" and Emma's status is "you don't know her".

You will also be able to sleep only in that bed, not on the couch and you'll be waking up in the morning on the door mat behind the door of that room like a dog. :rolleyes: Well, a horndog, maybe...

Last edited:

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
A small question: Where, or when, can I buy the erotic book for my cousin?
On PC there is only one book I've just taken, wiskey and cream, nothing else.
Do I have to wait for some other event?

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
A small question: Where, or when, can I buy the erotic book for my cousin?
On PC there is only one book I've just taken, wiskey and cream, nothing else.
Do I have to wait for some other event?
That book is the erotic book. It should be automatically given to her. Just talk to her when she's in her bed at night and she should be reading it. I'm not sure if it's tied to anything else but I think you just have to keep doing that every night to see how far into it she is.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
On the subject of the book, I found the book in the Kindle store, since my wife bought me 2 years Kindle Unlimited this year I thought I'd take a look. A load of shite about half-breed shapeshifters? FFS, surely our Lil Monkey is not gonna get hot-n-bothered over that shite? maybe ? I 've not bought it - but going by the description it's more likely to alert her to your perverted thinking without coming right out with "Fancy a fuck, Jules? You got me backed up here!" :D
The title and cover are more subtle though, I'll give you that, Carnal Secrets is less forthright than Intimate Relations. Though at least there's no bloody wolf on Intimate Relation's cover, just a brassiere clad set of breasticles and a beautiful, if somewhat guilty-looking, pair of eyes. Plus there are many more volumes of Intimate Relations you can choose from if sending her more :)

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
really enjoyed the game. Is there a way to access the save file?
By the moment not, sorry.

Thanks for playing the game!

Let me give you a list of things that "bothers" me in this VN. First of all I dont want to be called a "pussy" that many times for stupid reasons written in bad english. In fact I dont want to be called a pussy any time for any reasons. You dont have to *be*, nor need to *have* a pussy to have a use for cream (dry skin, or alergies etc.). And the narrator should not call the reader a pussy for trying to buy a simple romantic novel in a fucking erotical visual novel ...where are you heading with that, man? The developer calls me an asshole for not eating dinner with "my" cousin even if she doesnt even say hi to the main character after her arrival at home (but watching her masturbate is alright) to give me a sigh that she is there. Even while typing this I dont get a clear point of view ...whose cousin is it? The main characters cousin? My actual cousin? The cousin of the narrator? It gets confuzing when you start to think about it.

The developer doesnt alove me to watch TV because apperantly it is "shit"... You know what is "shit"? To work without being able to do anything else. That is actual shit! "Our main charakter" ...no *I* want the main character to go to sleep in hope that maybe the next day will have some sort of progress in it, but that is out of the question - instead you are forced to do "more actions", even if you cant work anymore than a couple hours.

By the way I have found a key, but it doesnt open the only door that seems to be locked. After I have bought a bottle of liquor the narrator told me to go to the living room if I wanted to drink it, but there is no clear way how do accomplish that. There could be an error on my side, but I am not going to fiddle for minutes to find where the items are stored... Desperate need for an working interface.

Give that poor cat rotting on the couch a life and dont call me a pussy you little shit..! >.<
Hi, I do not understand the reason for your discomfort about the game. You have some points that you`re right and I will try to fix those errors, but this game its just for fun. If really bother to you that the narrator calls pussy to the main character then in the first screen, choose another name instead of your name. I`ve never disrespected any player and I wont do it ever. Please try to enjoy the simple things instead of getting angry.

Sorry for my english. Im trying to learn it.

I still have 1 bug so far on Saturday the first week 12:00pm Kitchen to the bathroom black room. may not mean anything but Julie is now showing I don't know for location. Only way to workaround it was to fast forward one hour.
Hey Andy, I will take a look, thanks for your report.

@yourchoice1

I tried this game a while ago, but there was no option to save it at the time and there didn't seem to be much content, either.
Now I see that there's been a little progress, now it's possible to save a single slot. It could be better, but it's fine enough. For now.

Now, is there an option to hide the whole UI during the game? Because a big part of the screen is covered by the text area. The upper HUD part isn't that much of an annoyance, but there should be a way to hide that text area. I couldn't find any key, button or active area on the screen that would hide it, so I'm guessing that it's still not possible? Correct me if I'm wrong, I'd appreciate it!

The UI itself looks nice, only that time progress button could be looking like something more obvious and less like a common refresh button. You could put a clock image inside the arrow, so that arrow would indicate the forward movement of time and it would be understandable for everyone.
Renders are good, the Julie character is looking very nice (haven't seen any others yet), if only that text area wouldn't hide a big part of the images.

Right now I'm just at the second game day and missing that text hiding option already, but so far, so good.
Thanks a lot, I'll be coming back from time to time and check the progress of this game.

Well, Emma looks really nice, too.
But what is it supposed to be happening in the kitchen on sunday when Emma arrives, at 12:00? Narrator says: "Maybe you want to go to the kitchen to see what happens," but nothing is happening there. The kitchen is empty. Skipping time won't change anything, there is nothing happening in the kitchen on sunday.

Also, if you save the game at that point and try to load it later, your room is still "your room", not "Emma's room" and Emma's status is "you don't know her".

You will also be able to sleep only in that bed, not on the couch and you'll be waking up in the morning on the door mat behind the door of that room like a dog. :rolleyes: Well, a horndog, maybe...
Hey, thanks for your message and thanks for taking the time to write it. Actually there isn`t a button to hide the UI but I will take a look to do it. I will change the time progress button, your opinion it`s important for me like all of the others opinions ^^

On sunday at 12:00 in the kitchen you can go to the lake with the female characters. It`s strange that the event doesn`t trigger :S

About the bugs I will take a look for sure!

Thanks for playing my game, I really appreciate that kind of comments

That book is the erotic book. It should be automatically given to her. Just talk to her when she's in her bed at night and she should be reading it. I'm not sure if it's tied to anything else but I think you just have to keep doing that every night to see how far into it she is.
Thanks for answering to him ^^

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
On the subject of the book, I found the book in the Kindle store, since my wife bought me 2 years Kindle Unlimited this year I thought I'd take a look. A load of shite about half-breed shapeshifters? FFS, surely our Lil Monkey is not gonna get hot-n-bothered over that shite? maybe ? I 've not bought it - but going by the description it's more likely to alert her to your perverted thinking without coming right out with "Fancy a fuck, Jules? You got me backed up here!" :D
The title and cover are more subtle though, I'll give you that, Carnal Secrets is less forthright than Intimate Relations. Though at least there's no bloody wolf on Intimate Relation's cover, just a brassiere clad set of breasticles and a beautiful, if somewhat guilty-looking, pair of eyes. Plus there are many more volumes of Intimate Relations you can choose from if sending her more :)
Just LOL, XDDDDDDDDDDD, If you will read that book I hope you can tell me your impressions XDDDDD.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
so there is no lock on the bathroom door, but she locks her room cause there is a pervert in the neighbourhood. She first doesn't like to take the money, but if i cannot pay i can pay bit by bit, she turned around fast on that.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
On sunday at 12:00 in the kitchen you can go to the lake with the female characters. It`s strange that the event doesn`t trigger :S
That lake event actually triggered a week later when stats were high enough. But the message is confusing if it gets triggered before it's actually possible to trigger that event itself.
I noticed several other bugs as well, some related to the loading system of a saved game. I just don't remember them well enough anymore to give you a good description. In some cases closing and restarting the game fixed some of them temporarily.

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I've already taken the book for sale on the pc, and she has already read it (in various days).
Now the text says to procure another erotic book to see if the relationship can go ahead.
On pc there is only one book, and the game say that i have already bough them.
My question was whether this second book exists or will be given in the next update

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I've already taken the book for sale on the pc, and she has already read it (in various days).
Now the text says to procure another erotic book to see if the relationship can go ahead.
On pc there is only one book, and the game say that i have already bough them.
My question was whether this second book exists or will be given in the next update
I'm fairly certain that's it until another update adds more.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
May I ask you guys who have played this game what you like about it besides the models (which are definitely gorgeous)?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes