Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is the game without the bug with the UI. Sorry for the troubles guys. You are awesome.

Lets test this and see what happen players.
Give it a good go through and see if anymore bugs.
Then I will let staff know about new update.

Reactions: yourchoice1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
C is in her room and I work 1 hour and I am called an asshole for not eating with her.

Can not find new NPC after the first time seeing her in the park been over 4 weeks now and never see her again.
I go to park/coffee shop ever hour ever day and lose relationship points with C and never see new NPC again.

C = over 300
E = over 230
S = 5 for over 4 weeks

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
C is in her room and I work 1 hour and I am called an asshole for not eating with her.

Can not find new NPC after the first time seeing her in the park been over 4 weeks now and never see her again.
I go to park/coffee shop ever hour ever day and lose relationship points with C and never see new NPC again.

C = over 300
E = over 230
S = 5 for over 4 weeks
After talking with her the first time, you can "greet her" in the park in the morning at 9 oclock.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After talking with her the first time, you can "greet her" in the park in the morning at 9 oclock.
Just had emma make dinner and all 3 ate it then the time ran out and it said I did not eat with my C and I an ass hole again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ever day at 9 am in the park I get this. not there.jpg

Ever time Emma makes food I am an ass hole to my C for not eating with her.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Just had emma make dinner and all 3 ate it then the time ran out and it said I did not eat with my C and I an ass hole again.
Solved now, I will waiting for another bugs to upload a new version with the bugs fixed.

So sorry for the troubles.

Ever day at 9 am in the park I get this. View attachment 34483

Ever time Emma makes food I am an ass hole to my C for not eating with her.
Mmm, Sveta doesnt go to the park at weekend, try to go between Monday and Friday, you just triggered the event which you meet her and her dog dont you?

Sorry for the troubles!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
OK, couple quick bits. So far done first week and weekend, Emma has arrived.
1) for some reason I've had the wash your face scene a couple times (not sure if that is supposed to happen or not). It is nice that the MC has such a handsome face. :)

2) Sleeping on the couch is a bit tricky, I was trying to click where the pillows/cushions are and it didn't work. Finally discovered that I needed to click on other end of the couch. Not huge problem, but did confuse me a little.

Back to the game. Will let you know if I have the same issue as Fox when I start to have dinner with Julie and Emma. :)

Edit: Also have issue when I Research on comp after getting $32 for work. For some reason I can't click on anything until I leave the room and return.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
OK, couple quick bits. So far done first week and weekend, Emma has arrived.
1) for some reason I've had the wash your face scene a couple times (not sure if that is supposed to happen or not). It is nice that the MC has such a handsome face. :)

2) Sleeping on the couch is a bit tricky, I was trying to click where the pillows/cushions are and it didn't work. Finally discovered that I needed to click on other end of the couch. Not huge problem, but did confuse me a little.

Back to the game. Will let you know if I have the same issue as Fox when I start to have dinner with Julie and Emma. :)
Im pretty sure you are going to get the same error XD, I discovered the bug, there is a wrong call to another block that the game thinks you are on the middle of the week.

EDIT: Solved the error with the research too,

Thanks a lot @a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I figure out what was wrong with not meeting S again.

I get coffee for C and it show the time at 8am so I was skipping 1 hour so I thought it was 9am but it was 10am instead.
9am.jpg after giving coffee to C time should show 9 and not 8.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Well, this message is to tell all of you about the bugs. I just can say so sorry for it.

Im pretty fast solving the bugs, but when Im testing the game I just go to the events and I check if there is something wrong, For that there are some bugs interacting with another things in the game. Thanks a lot to all of you for helping me to find the bugs.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Hey, so far not a big issue. Also, bug finding is a good way to use us Pirates. Arrr.. Bug off the starboard bow.. Fire all cannons. :)
Thanks a lot for your sense of humour :), Im waiting for your harsh critic about the plot.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok now there seems to be some kind of power that the MC is using to make S show her butt.

If so it needs to be said on the 1st post of this game for I do not play games that have mind control, magic, power or rape I also don't play games with heavy blackmailing in them for sex. To me it is all rape and I don't do rape.
Evil Force is taken over, nope I don't do rape. evil force.jpg

Enjoy making your game but with some kind of supper power taken over is not going to be played by me.

Last edited:

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Ok now there seems to be some kind of power that the MC is using to make S show her butt.

If so it needs to be said on the 1st post of this game for I do not play games that have mind control, magic, power or rape I also don't play games with heavy blackmailing in them for sex. To me it is all rape and I don't do rape.
This is a new feature just for see how the people reacts. But I`ve planned to do a different subplots where the evil force can interact or not so you can flirt with the female characters.

I want to put this a long terms:

With the map you will be able to interact with as woman as you can. Actually you are controlling the evil force so I will put a route where the evil force dont play a big rol.

So sorry for this changes right now.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Glad you are giving us the option to control/ignore the evil force/narrator... Most of the time things like that feel like cheating to me.. I like to EARN my rewards so my preferred play is to 'honestly' do the long slog thru building relationships..

Of course it was kind of weird with the Evil and controller bit.. made me think the MC was trapped as a character in a video game. :)

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
This is a new feature just for see how the people reacts. But I`ve planned to do a different subplots where the evil force can interact or not so you can flirt with the female characters.

I want to put this a long terms:

With the map you will be able to interact with as woman as you can. Actually you are controlling the evil force so I will put a route where the evil force dont play a big rol.

So sorry for this changes right now.
You don't have to be sorry. It's your artistic/developer/author/creator (delete as appropriate) choice. :)
Good work by the way !

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I don't bother the evil forces or whatever. But since there are a plenty games in which the MC is incapable of build a relationship and be able to get laid without the necessity of magic, mind control or something similar, I appreciate if I can choose the "romantic" path.

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
@yourchoice1
Found a bug:
On weekends when meeting Sveta in the coffee-shop the time doesn't advance when you choose the "control her" option.
If you choose the "Dont control" option, it works just fine :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another one:
When you have unlocked all Events, you can browse through the gallery for each girl... so far so good.
But it seems like if you scroll through the gallery of one girl, you are also kind of scrolling through the pictures of the other girls... ("unknowingly")
In other words: If I am watching the 20th picture of Julie and then choose the gallery for Emma, I am too seeing the 20th picture (of Emma) and so on...
Btw... the scrolling is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally (too) slow ;)

I swear this is the last one :coldsweat::
Don't know if intended or not, but let's say I am at the coffee-shop at 18:00 and choose to spend 5hours there...
I get the notification that the shop closes at 19:00 but the time still advances the full 5hours till 23:00...
It kinda makes sense because i've chosen to wait 5 hours, but it also doesn't make sense, because I've just spent time inside a shop that is already closed for 4 hours....

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes